Detective Conan World
Kyuu Nye

Movie 6 Coming to Life???

http://archinect.com/news/article/6666344/immersive-cocoon-step-into-the-future

Apparently someone thought it a good idea to bring the driving force of the brunt of movie 6 to life... Now all we need is a child prodigy programmer who will make an unrealistic AI program that will somehow age 5 years every year, and share all of his unfortunate past being taken from his home and separated from his father, which will lead him to try to kill the children of the most influential of Japan...

You know... When you think about it... Movie 6 had a pretty convoluted plot... Regardless it is one of my faves :P (If only for the fact that the DBoys get bumped off mid movie)

Regardless.... If they combine that with the VR headset also named "Cocoon"... We got ourselves the exact same thing as M6 only slightly bigger... SO! Whose ready for AI created by a 10 year old? (If that happens I might actually buy into whatever apocalypse theory they have at the time)

I think it's actually kind of a cool idea, but if I end up going to the premiere for it, get a special pass so that I can be one of the first to try it out and I run into a unusually smart asian child that is wearing glasses... I'll freak out and give mine to someone else. :blink: (

Oh, this is after I force the kid to give me his autograph, which ends up being the initials, E.C. :mellow: )

yeah, sort of, I think it's cool, but you know, it's kinda breath taking if it malfunctions as well like in the movie and the future gets into trouble.. you know what I mean.. It's kinda dangerous...yeah.. but still movie 6 rocks..!!! :-D

Lol! Many animation predicts the future :P

Maybe this was inspired by detective Conan? XD

Or maybe the movie was inspired by the article?