Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Answer the Person Above You [Forum Game]

No, although I so know people who do that on social networks. (Why...?)

Speaking of social-networking, which one is popular in your area? (Instagram's the biggest for me)

Nothing really :P I just remember someone doing that.

Anyway, I would say facebook. Everyone uses it :P

Why do clouds look like cotton balls? :P

Nothing really :P I just remember someone doing that.

Anyway, I would say facebook. Everyone uses it :P

Why do clouds look like cotton balls? :P

Haha, my school (not sure if it was actually the school) did a poll of sorts about which social networks people use. I also thought Facebook would be pretty big, but it turned out that it was near the bottom. >.<

Because clouds are condensed forms of water vapor, and by some law of physics, it just comes together into a shape that makes people hungry when they look up :P

Who was that person in history who decided to change the spelling of certain words to distinguish 'English' English and 'American' English, thus causing headaches to many English-speaking people about which way they should spell it?

Haha, my school (not sure if it was actually the school) did a poll of sorts about which social networks people use. I also thought Facebook would be pretty big, but it turned out that it was near the bottom. >.<

Because clouds are condensed forms of water vapor, and by some law of physics, it just comes together into a shape that makes people hungry when they look up :P

Who was that person in history who decided to change the spelling of certain words to distinguish 'English' English and 'American' English, thus causing headaches to many English-speaking people about which way they should spell it?

Interesting. :P (the poll result)

I dunno lol I'm bad at history xD

Did you research the clouds being condensation stuffs? :P

Interesting. :P (the poll result)

I dunno lol I'm bad at history xD

Did you research the clouds being condensation stuffs? :P

No, I simply made my 3rd grade science teachers proud. :D

Is 'stuffs' a word? :P

No, I simply made my 3rd grade science teachers proud. :D

Is 'stuffs' a word? :P

Oh they teach that stuffs already at 3rd grade there. We really lag behind :P

anyway, yes, but it's a colloquial term. :P

when was the last time you felt energetic?

Oh they teach that stuffs already at 3rd grade there. We really lag behind :P

anyway, yes, but it's a colloquial term. :P

when was the last time you felt energetic?

Wow, I've never thought of the American curriculum to be ahead of anyone. My parents are always complaining they don't give us enough homework :P.

Um... Friday afternoon, when the 8th period bell rang. Weekends!

When did you learn about condensation stuffs?

Wow, I've never thought of the American curriculum to be ahead of anyone. My parents are always complaining they don't give us enough homework :P.

Um... Friday afternoon, when the 8th period bell rang. Weekends!

When did you learn about condensation stuffs?

lol Haha. Parents, really. :P

Since I was 8, i think. I learned it by myself. (Documentaries and stuffs)

Do you think that there will be a cure for stupidity?

lol Haha. Parents, really. :P

Since I was 8, i think. I learned it by myself. (Documentaries and stuffs)

Do you think that there will be a cure for stupidity?

Never :P. I doubt anyone would have the guts to do the human experiments that are needed to make sure the cure works (not to mention the test subjects would be pretty insulted to find out why they were chosen as test subjects), and we need the stupid in this world.

Is genetics or astrophysics a better field to study?

Never :P. I doubt anyone would have the guts to do the human experiments that are needed to make sure the cure works (not to mention the test subjects would be pretty insulted to find out why they were chosen as test subjects), and we need the stupid in this world.

Is genetics or astrophysics a better field to study?

yeah lol xD

I dunno. I like both of them so much. But, astro is pretty easy to understand so I would say Genetics.

Do you think there are really true psychics? (I read sidekicks :P)

yeah lol xD

I dunno. I like both of them so much. But, astro is pretty easy to understand so I would say Genetics.

Do you think there are really true psychics? (I read sidekicks :P)

It's like the question with 'Does math truly exist'. I'd say yes, it does, but only as a concept.

Why is it when I quoted Meitantei Kiddo the "I read sidekicks" thing suddenly popped up, even though it wasn't in the original post? O.o

It's like the question with 'Does math truly exist'. I'd say yes, it does, but only as a concept.

Why is it when I quoted Meitantei Kiddo the "I read sidekicks" thing suddenly popped up, even though it wasn't in the original post? O.o

I changed it with my Ghostly powers. :P Anyway, I'm already dead. :P I was hunting this place for years now. HAHAHA xD

Do you really know what energy is?

I changed it with my Ghostly powers. :P Anyway, I'm already dead. :P I was hunting this place for years now. HAHAHA xD

Do you really know what energy is?

Haha, haunt the forums of a series where the main female protagonist is deathly afraid of the supernatural xD

No, since it could always be the concept of energy, or the actual scientific energy. I don't understand either :P

Do you think the honest advertiser or the forceful advertiser will get more customers?

Haha, haunt the forums of a series where the main female protagonist is deathly afraid of the supernatural xD

No, since it could always be the concept of energy, or the actual scientific energy. I don't understand either :P

Do you think the honest advertiser or the forceful advertiser will get more customers?

The honest ones will get more customer (the loyal ones). No doubt

Do you think the day will shorten someday?

Nah lol :P I'm always busy on something that I don't have for those things anymore xD

And, yeah, the days are getting longer. That means more sun time lol and night time :P

What's your fastest consecutive posting speed record? (Mine is like 10 sec per post)

Umm... who would actually calculate that? XD

I think its about 30 seconds per post ... maybe longer

Did you ever forget the password or /code you set to unlock your mobile the next day? XD

Nope. I don't have a mobile, and I always set my iPad password as something really predictable. I do this with all my passwords, so it's something like 0000 or 1234 (my DCW password used to be somewhere along those lines, but I changed it :P). Haha, my security system is so low...

How in the world are you supposed to focus a telescope on a star? (It never works... T-T)

Nope. I don't have a mobile, and I always set my iPad password as something really predictable. I do this with all my passwords, so it's something like 0000 or 1234 (my DCW password used to be somewhere along those lines, but I changed it :P). Haha, my security system is so low...

How in the world are you supposed to focus a telescope on a star? (It never works... T-T)

Focus it in the sun and you'll know xD JK.

Why are some people easily manipulated?

Focus it in the sun and you'll know xD JK.

Why are some people easily manipulated?

Haha, that'll end so well xD

They don't see it coming. It's easy to avoid being manipulated if you know it's there, but if you don't, you'll think you're making your own choice.

Why is my room so messy?

Yes, and I love this quote which explains it: "We've all got both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." -Sirus Black♥

Hahahahaha XD anyway...

Have you ever been in danger of death? XD

Sirius Black is awesome XD

Nah.. but I remember one time that I was so close to falling from a high place.

Have you ever felt so depressed in your life?