Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Answer the Person Above You [Forum Game]

Examinations exist to test us and because many adults need something to do, so grading exams tend to help.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Someone got bored so he/she/they decided to associate colors with ideas/concepts, and it got stuck.

Does a circle have a beginning?

Because with all the possibilities the Internet provides, people are overwhelmed (not quite sure what you mean by 'misuse').

Why do my teachers just love piling me up with homework at the same time? DX

You're either really mad at someone or lying... Forgot which one was the right eye.

Why is it legal for students to be running a mile outside when it's 30°F?

Light pollution and the ignorance of the vast majority of the world, I guess x.x

Is it okay to be on here during a conference about Millennium Development Goals???

@Raki: Yup, those heart monitors kill

Perhaps you're the weird one, and everyone else is sane. Perhaps you are the only sane one, and everyone else is insane. But that would make you weird anyway. It's all relative.

Why are we able to predict the movements of the galaxies but cannot predict tomorrow's weather?

Depends on where you live... I know some places that are very good at weather forecasting (but I know that America doesn't really care for it).

Plus, the movements of the galaxy that scientists predict are so general, and we will never live to see if they are right or not.

Why does it feel so awkward to see people you know from school outside of school? O.o

I feel awkward seeing people in general. So...

(if you associate a person with something, like a place, it feels weird when they appear outside of that associated place. i think i heard that somewhere)

What is the greatest single motivation to get an individual to do or believe something?

To give them a reward. .. or maybe by listing why should you do it and what would you benefit from it ... maybe sometimes say the bad things that happen if you leave it...

(In fact I shouldn't be the one answering. . I myself fail to persuade people >~<)

@Raki: Yup, those heart monitors kill

Heart monitors? o.O

Why would a person do something that they know they will completely regret later? *always happens to me ><*

Heart monitors? o.O

Why would a person do something that they know they will completely regret later? *always happens to me ><*

Yeah we have to run a mile every week in gym and they give us a stopwatch/heart rate monitor (it's basically looks like a normal watch) and a plastic band thing that we have to wrap as high up as we can around our stomach - they sometimes hurt ALOT while we're running. >~<

Because everyone is stupid in one way or another.

Is it possible to be anymore obsessed with anime?

Quicker and expose yourself... Whatever the situation is, it'll catch up to you sooner or later.

Why does perfectionism always nag me when I do something?

Raki: The heart monitors hurt more when you take them off than when you're running. It always makes me want to puke x.x

Raki: The heart monitors hurt more when you take them off than when you're running. It always makes me want to puke x.x

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I kind of lean when I run and since it's so high up it feels like it's digging into my ribs >~<

Do you mean from the sudden lack of the pressure your used to in the area you placed it in?

I have the same issue - so don't ask me >-<

Why do most modern day love songs just repeat the same thing in different ways?