Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

Answer the Person Above You [Forum Game]

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I kind of lean when I run and since it's so high up it feels like it's digging into my ribs >~<

Do you mean from the sudden lack of the pressure your used to in the area you placed it in?

Yup. That feeling. x.x

I have no idea. I don't really listen to love songs (maybe I do; I never pay attention to the lyrics). Could it be because "It's been said and done; every beautiful thought's been already sung~" (Heehee. Get the reference? :P)

Why do my feet numb so easily?

Because if humans ever get out fly, we'd even start overpopulating the skies (and because of scientific blah blah blah :P)

Why are tangerines so good?

I have no idea. I don't like salmon, unless it's the rare occasion that I get to eat it raw on a sushi :P

Why is it so hard to find a good signature?

I have trouble trying to find a good signature sometimes too. I would have to say that our decision is what makes finding a good signature soo hard. There's soo many signatures which one can possibly make or choose from, so it's really hard to decide.

Why are social media websites soo popular?

I really don't know. It could be because people often get addicted to them for the followers or for the diversity... Personally, I'd rather not share my life with a bunch of different people (which is why I TRY to be ambiguous when on forums). I especially don't like people taking selfies; are they trying to get themselves kidnapped? O.o

What should you do if you're trying to decorate a locker but you forgot which one it is???

I really don't know. It could be because people often get addicted to them for the followers or for the diversity... Personally, I'd rather not share my life with a bunch of different people (which is why I TRY to be ambiguous when on forums). I especially don't like people taking selfies; are they trying to get themselves kidnapped? O.o

What should you do if you're trying to decorate a locker but you forgot which one it is???

lol I like that answer :P It's more of attention seeking really. Most who do that are results of broken families. (I'm sorry if I offended someone but that's the painful truth)

Anyway, I'll probably ask around whether if it's the right locker or not.

Why are humans sometimes annoying? :P

I don't know... I don't have a problems with signatures, but I do know some functions are being wonky (on the PC, at least). You want to contact some higher-ups about it? O.o

Why are Pixie Sticks so good, even though I know that they're just artificial sugar?

I don't know... I don't have a problems with signatures, but I do know some functions are being wonky (on the PC, at least). You want to contact some higher-ups about it? O.o

Why are Pixie Sticks so good, even though I know that they're just artificial sugar?

lol what's with the higher-ups? :P (It's like below-down lol :P)

Because I dunno...? They're made to taste good? :P

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Thats what life does to good people... test them to see if they change or if they keep standing still and be good forever. ..

Why should things change? Why can't they stay the same?

I am afraid of changes most of the time *sigh*

Imagine if things never changed. Will the world we live in today be here?

We really have to stop being afraid of it coz that's what makes life really interesting. You don't know what's gonna happen next.

I see more people playing it safe rather than drawing their cards. In the end, they lived a meaningless life.

Do you think birds know what freedom is?

lol what's with the higher-ups? :P (It's like below-down lol :P

I just said it because I had no idea if mods or admin should be the one solving the problem >.<

No, because they're not sentient. They might have feelings, but they don't have the brain capacity to have much abstract thought. Plus, if you're talking about if they enjoy their ability to fly, then I would add that humans can run with none-stick legs, but it's not like we're too proud of them to be able to compare them to wings.

Why do people paint their nails? It suffocates your nails, others most likely won't notice them, and they peel off eventually. O.o

I just said it because I had no idea if mods or admin should be the one solving the problem >.<

No, because they're not sentient. They might have feelings, but they don't have the brain capacity to have much abstract thought. Plus, if you're talking about if they enjoy their ability to fly, then I would add that humans can run with none-stick legs, but it's not like we're too proud of them to be able to compare them to wings.

Why do people paint their nails? It suffocates your nails, others most likely won't notice them, and they peel off eventually. O.o

What I meant there is that those two words have the same meaning and it's like its effect is doubled(up and high have the same meaning :P)

To look good? Most people just do that because they think that they look good on that.

Why are there so much fillers in DC anime?

What I meant there is that those two words have the same meaning and it's like its effect is doubled(up and high have the same meaning :P)

To look good? Most people just do that because they think that they look good on that.

Why are there so much fillers in DC anime?

Oh... Where I am, "higher-ups" is a thing. I never thought about it being a double (grr... My English class lessons are failing me), but now that you point that out, it does sound pretty weird. :P

The fillers are to make sure the manga and anime are spaced far enough. Aoyama-sensei can do about a case over several chapters, while the anime production people can do it in about 2. But yeah, I hate it too. The only reason I force myself through them is the wiki, which is full of wonderful spoilers ahead :D

Why are do I love tomatoes so much? O.o

Oh... Where I am, "higher-ups" is a thing. I never thought about it being a double (grr... My English class lessons are failing me), but now that you point that out, it does sound pretty weird. :P

The fillers are to make sure the manga and anime are spaced far enough. Aoyama-sensei can do about a case over several chapters, while the anime production people can do it in about 2. But yeah, I hate it too. The only reason I force myself through them is the wiki, which is full of wonderful spoilers ahead :D

Why are do I love tomatoes so much? O.o

Yup I think the way the fillers get solved is very repetitive and uncreative.

I dunno because they do are good?

Why is it so hot when it's summer?

Something about the angle the sun rays hit the Earth's surface when it's summer. (Yay, my science teachers must be so proud of me :D)

Why am I even on here right now? I'm really not supposed to be... >.<

Because of all the alternative things you can do while sitting down, as opposed to getting up and ding something productive.

Why does it feel like the demographic for DC went down over time?

I think it's because of the fansubs. After funimation both DC, they were ruled illegal. Most people want to watch subbed ones and they also want it for free.

Do you think Funimation will drop DC?

Oh, I meant like the rating. As in, the earlier episodes/chapters had pretty gruesome deaths, but lately, they seem to tone it down quite a bit.

I thought they did. Isn't that how Crunchyroll got the rights to stream? Or can two companies get it at once?

Why are hands so hard to draw?

Oh, I meant like the rating. As in, the earlier episodes/chapters had pretty gruesome deaths, but lately, they seem to tone it down quite a bit.

I thought they did. Isn't that how Crunchyroll got the rights to stream? Or can two companies get it at once?

Why are hands so hard to draw?

Probably you are right.

Anyway, I dunno because I do not know how to draw at all :P

Have you met a person who uses two accounts in one forum?

No, although I so know people who do that on social networks. (Why...?)

Speaking of social-networking, which one is popular in your area? (Instagram's the biggest for me)