Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Pyre... should I temporarily change my member title to 'DCW's Ran'?

can u tell me how to do it i have 500 + post i want to do so too so plz tell me

Go to your profile, click "Edit Profile" and then scroll down to change your member title.

thx well if u want u can give me suggestions

I got a problem. =\

I got a stalker.

Stalking me for at least 3 years.

... ok he's my friend...

...was...

who is erm... sorta... infatuated with me...

Tries all sorts of ways to get close to me =\ and sticks to me like a piranha whenever he is near.

Erm... he confessed to me twice. AND I TOLD HIM TWICE THAT I DID NOT LIKE HIM AND HOPE WE COULD JUST BE FRIENDS. (We weren't even close friends)

Actually, even before that... I have already gave SO MANY HINTS to ask him to just stop bothering me.

He was stupid. He didnt get it. <_<

He was even going after me... even if he knew I had a boyfriend(ex). *I suspect our breakup had something to do with him*

He called me 3 times this week. I ignored all of them.(Just so that he would understand. Which he didn't.)

He knew it was my birthday. He called to ask if Im free on my birthday. (I wouldnt have celebrated with him alone even if I was. -__-)

He messaged to ask if I was ok to meet up just in the morning to pass me something.

I ignored that as well. Since I didnt like the idea of meeting up with him alone.

*I couldnt bring myself to say no...since I believe he wanted to pass me my birthday present but didnt want to do it infront of the others...*

I know Im really bad... but... =\

Problem:

I would want to totally cut off ties with him... If possible... Since that is the only way I can make him give up.

HOWEVER...

he is the ... erm... "head" of my clique...

SO...

he will appear at ALL the OUTINGS. ... We seldom have solo outings...

AND.

many of my friends are NOT HELPING at all. They dont want to be stuck in the middle. >_< because they are good with both sides.

I.AM.AT.A.LOSS... WHAT.TO.DO? o.O

I dont want to continue with him... but I dont want to lose the rest of my friends.

In fact I have been avoiding the outings due to this... But I just gave the reason cuz Im busy. =\

What do you think I should do???

=\

I got a problem. =\

I got a stalker.

... ok he's my friend...

...was...

Tries all sorts of ways to get close to me =\ and sticks to me like a piranha whenever he is near.

Erm... he confessed to me twice. AND I TOLD HIM TWICE THAT I DID NOT LIKE HIM AND HOPE WE COULD JUST BE FRIENDS. (We weren't even close friends)

Actually, even before that... I have already gave SO MANY HINTS to ask him to just stop bothering me.

He was even going after me... even if he knew I had a boyfriend(ex). *I suspect our breakup had something to do with him*

He called me 3 times this week. I ignored all of them.(Just so that he would understand. Which he didn't.)

He knew it was my birthday. He called to ask if Im free on my birthday. (I wouldnt have celebrated with him alone even if I was. -__-)

He messaged to ask if I was ok to meet up just in the morning to pass me something.

I ignored that as well. Since I didnt like the idea of meeting up with him alone.

*I couldnt bring myself to say no...since I believe he wanted to pass me my birthday present but didnt want to do it infront of the others...*

Problem:

I would want to totally cut off ties with him... If possible... Since that is the only way I can make him give up.

HOWEVER...

SO...

AND.

many of my friends are NOT HELPING at all. They dont want to be stuck in the middle. >_< because they are good with both sides.

I dont want to continue with him... but I dont want to lose the rest of my friends.

In fact I have been avoiding the outings due to this... But I just gave the reason cuz Im busy. =\

=\

heres a solution

approach near him give him a slap in front of whole public and then explain the reason and if then also he follows u then take his home land-line number and call his mother and inform her about his action then also he follows u consult ur parents and further actions would be taken ur parents

i hope i was of some help to u

Ignoring is good, but it isn't right to ignore that much.

I'm pretty sure that he knows that you want him to stay away, but guys are like that.

If they have a target, it's hard to get rid of until they achieve whatever they are planning.

Saying no is important, but to keep the others, you need to know them very well.

I mean, I have enemies who are friends of my friends, but I just ignore them.

Well...

Don't try to solve a problem with one formula. Try different ways. There are more than one way to get the right answer.

instead of ignoring, try to talk it out, or something. If I knew how that person is like, I would know what to do.. if you know what I mean.

I got a problem. =\

I got a stalker.

... ok he's my friend...

...was...

Problem:

HOWEVER...

SO...

AND.

=\

Maybe I should explain the problem more clearly...

I WOULD LOVE TO SLAP HIM AND WALK AWAY.

BUT

That would mean I will have to give up all the outings and gatherings and perhaps put alot of my friends in an awkward position.

MOREOVER

I am NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON.

Conclusion: I am too nice. :(

I'm pretty sure that he knows that you want him to stay away, but guys are like that.

If they have a target, it's hard to get rid of until they achieve whatever they are planning.

Saying no is important, but to keep the others, you need to know them very well.

Well...

Don't try to solve a problem with one formula. Try different ways. There are more than one way to get the right answer.

instead of ignoring, try to talk it out, or something. If I knew how that person is like, I would know what to do.. if you know what I mean.

how long would she ignore the guy .................someday she has confront in front of everybody

Well, this is a bit hard, I know it is.

When I was in that situation, I just left...

well, that's me.. if things doesn't go along well, i just leave them.

I really hate things that annoy me too much...

but in your case, I don't think you can do that.

You still want others but not that guy...

ignoring will cause even more problem, and it wouldn't help just to talk about it with others.

Best solutions I can think of are:...

-Don't ignore him, and try to get along, but you wouldn't like that...

-Just leave... but that's not the best for you either...

hmmmm... where is IU when we need her...

Well...

Yea. I tried to talk to that guy. He says he understand.

But I dont think so.

Its been about 3 years. I told him for three years. I have no idea what I should tell him already. Thats why Im trying to ignore him now. Everyone knows about this. They are sympathetic... But it's not helping. =\ They have tried telling him. He says he understand. BUT STILL he is doing this. =\

He appears at ALL my performances. He is excited cuz its my birthday... He is always asking me out when I ignore him. I cant help feeling guilty. How could I be so cruel? Is there any other way which I can do something about it?

That's why this is a problem...

Well, this is a bit hard, I know it is.

When I was in that situation, I just left...

well, that's me.. if things doesn't go along well, i just leave them.

I really hate things that annoy me too much...

but in your case, I don't think you can do that.

You still want others but not that guy...

ignoring will cause even more problem, and it wouldn't help just to talk about it with others.

Best solutions I can think of are:...

-Don't ignore him, and try to get along, but you wouldn't like that...

-Just leave... but that's not the best for you either...

hmmmm... where is IU when we need her...

neither of your solutions are practical

i advice u to consult the advice of the elders and also what i specified about talking to ur and his parents would putt an end to this relationship ( i mean did u do some sort of bed thing with that guy , then the issue is complicated ) . If u are in some bed sort of relationship then u must consult ur parents.

neither of your solutions are practical

i advice u to consult the advice of the elders and also what i specified about talking to ur and his parents would putt an end to this relationship ( i mean did u do some sort of bed thing with that guy , then the issue is complicated ) . If u are in some bed sort of relationship then u must consult ur parents.

yea. that is probably the best thing.

I'm not very good at this kind of stuff huh...

bed??

I have never started with him -__- How did that turn out?

well u din't give much information regarding ur relationship . so, i kinda thought u would be in some sort of bed relationship. u din't had S## with him right .kk so this matter not so complicated as it seems . talk to ur parents , i am sure they would take some serious measures. ( off topis - i am 18 too i wana be on Bed with some one who is sexy ...... u r lucky that u have guys moving around .... i don't have a single Gf moving around and Gf like ran is really hard to find :P . no matter one day i will my own GF )

It depends. Nana-chan.. how important are these people? Is it because you get to go to outings? Or because of the people in the group? Have they all been honest and good friends? Would they rather ignore your concerns and follow him in fear of being cast out of the group?

You have two choices in all reality: One, stay. Two, go.

One: You deal with it. If he won't give up, even after telling him, you'd probably have to wait it out till he found a new target.

Two: You leave. You leave behind the fun events and whatever, but you get free (hopefully) of his stalking behavior by showing him strongly that you do NOT want to have ANYTHING to do with him.

It depends on your motivations. At this point, this guy reminds me of the creeper who used to do something similar to me. He eventually found a new obsession (although the other day he was drawing me ... >.>''''') Yeah.. I'm not a wonderful advice-giver like Kaichou and Cure-kun. But looking at it, there's no magical cure for someone who does that. A friend of mine had an obsessive ex-boyfriend who wanted her back. He manipulated her and everyone around her trying to get her back. Come to find out, all her 'friends' backstabbed her because they wanted to stay in this guy's favor. She ended up having to leave just to get away. But that was her situation. It depends on you and the quality of the people around you.