Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Steps

Try to not even acknowledge this person. Don't just look away when passing in the hallway because it makes you look like you're scared of them. Look them in the eye (but make sure you have a neutral expression on your face, not scared or angry) and then look away from them.

If you are thinking about this person, tell yourself to stop and come up with something else (ex: school, significant other, sports etc). Remember, if you are ignoring them, there should be no reason to think about them. Don't let them take over your life. If you spend all your time thinking of your enemy, you won't be helping anything

Don't lose heart if this takes time. Once this process continues for a while, the person will begin to fade from your mind. You won't have a problem ignoring them anymore, because you simply don't acknowledge them.

f you have classes with the person, look at the teacher when they are called on. Don't make eye contact with them, as they will probably give you an evil look. If s/he does a group project in front of the class, clap when they finish along with the rest of your class. If you pout, and ignore them, it's showing your enemy that you hate them, and making them think that they've won. Act as if their cold shoulder doesn't bother, and like you don't even see them.

Tips

Before trying any of this, try to see why you're not their friend. It could have just been a silly argument from when you were younger. Many of your enemies from preschool could now be your friends, if you just get to know them.

If it's a member of the 'popular' group that hates you, shrug it off. They will almost always hate someone, and you shouldn't be bothered by it.

Don't bother to act upset, angry and stressed. Your enemy will think victory if s/he sees you like that.

Warnings

Never resort to physical abuse if you are threatened by this person.

If you are really having a rough time, ask an adult for help before it becomes bullying.

Please remember that he may take your choice of ignorance as a personal challenge.

Read this If u r in some sort of relationship with that guy

Did you ever think you were wrong about liking him? You start to doubt your relationship and all you want to do now is to stay away from him? Do you need help on how to ignore a guy who feels wrong for you?

Here are several ways to keep him off your mind:

1. Tell yourself that you deserve better. If he treats you badly, whether you're alone or in front of people, then he's no good for you. Don't waste your time with someone like that.

2. Let him be because his bad behaviors will make it easier for you to let him go. You become more aware of how truly wrong he is for you.

3. Toughen up and tell yourself that you have to ignore him and forget him if you want to move on. If you keep giving him another chance, then you'll never be rid of him.

4. If he talks to you, don't linger for too long. Don't be rude, either. Refrain from completely snubbing him. You should be the bigger person. Stooping down to his level won't prove anything. Just tell him you can't stay for long and walk away.

5. If you see him, find an excuse to be in a different place. That way, you wouldn't have to worry about him seeing you and starting a conversation with him. You can also feign disinterest by not looking his way and focusing on the people you're with.

6. To avoid bumping into him all the time, re-work your routine. Don't go to the places you frequent because he will surely be there looking for you.

7. Keep yourself preoccupied so you wouldn't think about him all the time. The less you think about him, the easier it will be for you to ignore him as well as your feelings for him. Try to find new hobbies or even spend more time with your friends.

8. Be honest with him and tell him you don't want to know him anymore. Being truthful is better than giving him the cold shoulder. Be direct but respectful as well. Don't put him down or embarrass him in front of others. Just state your intentions and that you want to move on.

9. How to ignore a guy who's getting in your nerves? Tune him out and try not to let him get to you. Don't listen to his comments or let it rule your emotions. The more affected you become, the more he'll enjoy bugging you.

Steps

Try to not even acknowledge this person. Don't just look away when passing in the hallway because it makes you look like you're scared of them. Look them in the eye (but make sure you have a neutral expression on your face, not scared or angry) and then look away from them.

If you are thinking about this person, tell yourself to stop and come up with something else (ex: school, significant other, sports etc). Remember, if you are ignoring them, there should be no reason to think about them. Don't let them take over your life. If you spend all your time thinking of your enemy, you won't be helping anything

Don't lose heart if this takes time. Once this process continues for a while, the person will begin to fade from your mind. You won't have a problem ignoring them anymore, because you simply don't acknowledge them.

f you have classes with the person, look at the teacher when they are called on. Don't make eye contact with them, as they will probably give you an evil look. If s/he does a group project in front of the class, clap when they finish along with the rest of your class. If you pout, and ignore them, it's showing your enemy that you hate them, and making them think that they've won. Act as if their cold shoulder doesn't bother, and like you don't even see them.

Tips

Before trying any of this, try to see why you're not their friend. It could have just been a silly argument from when you were younger. Many of your enemies from preschool could now be your friends, if you just get to know them.

If it's a member of the 'popular' group that hates you, shrug it off. They will almost always hate someone, and you shouldn't be bothered by it.

Don't bother to act upset, angry and stressed. Your enemy will think victory if s/he sees you like that.

Warnings

Never resort to physical abuse if you are threatened by this person.

If you are really having a rough time, ask an adult for help before it becomes bullying.

Please remember that he may take your choice of ignorance as a personal challenge.

I would be surprised if the person that love KKLT begins to bully her... As for the informating we got, i think that would be unreasonable...

and I like the two first steps...

@Karan Don't double-post... Use "Edit"button... FGS

He wont bully me. He's too timid. But I dont know whether to say he is thick skinned or that he is unwilling to move on. Im sure its the second.

I have no intention of getting together with him. Totally.

I just think he is really... really... stupid. He cant get hints. Even if we tell him directly I think he just refuses to accept.

Reasons I dont like him:

Too emotional. The person like him is easily becoming caught up in matters and fall into depression. If he is sad, he wants to die. -__-

He is stupid. He is the sort of person who will get a degree and become a waiter or servant or something -_- He chooses something without thinking.

He thinks before he says, but says before he thinks some more. E.g. He wants to apologise for joking with my friend since I dont like it. HE SAID THIS(YOU MUST READ):

I am so sorry for treating your friend like trash. I am sorry.

-_-

Deserve scolding?

I am popular within my clique (yes I am...)

He doesnt like it.

When im in the train together with the rest of the guys, he will start a conversation. He WILL STAND DIRECTLY INFRONT OF ME... so that I couldnt make a conversation with the rest of the guys. I tried moving. He moved as well. I can sense that it is deliberate, though he didnt look too deliberate. My girl friend senses it as well. We were like looking at each other... then I decided to talk to the girls instead.

We are standing in the train. We're crowding aroudn a pole which we can hold on to. There are plenty of poles. One can hold 4/5 people at most. 5 of us stood there. We were there first. The rest will just hold on to the other poles.

Him? No. He will squeeze in and make room for himself beside me. He stood beside me. -_- The door opened at the next station. People moved in. He pretended that he was being pushed by the crowd and inched closer to me. I had to give up the conversation with the guys and go to the other side. -__- What the... I couldnt ask him to move since he would just give the excuse that it was too crowded.

He always asks to bring me home. I told him theres no need. I dont like people knowing where I stay. Once, thanks. Twice, im grateful. Thrice, thanks for the gesture. Four times, no thanks. Five times, NO. Six times and above --> -_-

-> Tries to suck up to my parents. (I have performances.) My parents are there. Everybody will be busy taking photos and stuff... he looks for my parents and talk to them. Even my parents get frustrated over him.

I talk to my parents. He had to stand there and listen. I type sms. He had to glance at what Im typing. Im talking on the phone. He had to sit in and listen.

Conclusion. I wish he would just leave me alone. -__-

He wont bully me. He's too timid. But I dont know whether to say he is thick skinned or that he is unwilling to move on. Im sure its the second.

I just think he is really... really... stupid. He cant get hints. Even if we tell him directly I think he just refuses to accept.

Reasons I dont like him:

Too emotional. The person like him is easily becoming caught up in matters and fall into depression. If he is sad, he wants to die. -__-

He is stupid. He is the sort of person who will get a degree and become a waiter or servant or something -_- He chooses something without thinking.

He thinks before he says, but says before he thinks some more. E.g. He wants to apologise for joking with my friend since I dont like it. HE SAID THIS(YOU MUST READ):

-_-

Deserve scolding?

He doesnt like it.

When im in the train together with the rest of the guys, he will start a conversation. He WILL STAND DIRECTLY INFRONT OF ME... so that I couldnt make a conversation with the rest of the guys. I tried moving. He moved as well. I can sense that it is deliberate, though he didnt look too deliberate. My girl friend senses it as well. We were like looking at each other... then I decided to talk to the girls instead.

We are standing in the train. We're crowding aroudn a pole which we can hold on to. There are plenty of poles. One can hold 4/5 people at most. 5 of us stood there. We were there first. The rest will just hold on to the other poles.

Him? No. He will squeeze in and make room for himself beside me. He stood beside me. -_- The door opened at the next station. People moved in. He pretended that he was being pushed by the crowd and inched closer to me. I had to give up the conversation with the guys and go to the other side. -__- What the... I couldnt ask him to move since he would just give the excuse that it was too crowded.

He always asks to bring me home. I told him theres no need. I dont like people knowing where I stay. Once, thanks. Twice, im grateful. Thrice, thanks for the gesture. Four times, no thanks. Five times, NO. Six times and above --> -_-

-> Tries to suck up to my parents. (I have performances.) My parents are there. Everybody will be busy taking photos and stuff... he looks for my parents and talk to them. Even my parents get frustrated over him.

I talk to my parents. He had to stand there and listen. I type sms. He had to glance at what Im typing. Im talking on the phone. He had to sit in and listen.

my tips would help you for sure by the u take help of an muscle man and beat him up using the muscle man

@KKLT: I hate that kind of man.. don't worry I'll support you...

hmm... calling a police is to harsh.. but if he keeps on doing nonsense action maybe it's best if you let the police handle it... but then maybe you can talk to him(heart to heart talk)

@KKLT: I hate that kind of man.. don't worry I'll support you...

hmm... calling a police is to harsh.. but if he keeps on doing nonsense action maybe it's best if you let the police handle it... but then maybe you can talk to him(heart to heart talk)

she has already tried that option

@Rum: Thanks. :) But I dont think the police handles these kind of stuff. Its not bad enough to be harassment. He can sweep everything off without difficulty. The police wont see anything wrong. Also, I feel uncomfortable talking to him. I cant talk to him properly without him staring at me like Im so delicious or like im his prey...

We talked before. Last time we talked, he tried to hug me... I pushed him away saying lets just be friends and left. I dont want to talk to him like... again. =\

@Rum: Thanks. :) But I dont think the police handles these kind of stuff. Its not bad enough to be harassment. He can sweep everything off without difficulty. The police wont see anything wrong. Also, I feel uncomfortable talking to him. I cant talk to him properly without him staring at me like Im so delicious or like im his prey...

We talked before. Last time we talked, he tried to hug me... I pushed him away saying lets just be friends and left. I dont want to talk to him like... again. =\

T.T Sorry I'm not really good in advising.. but always remember your DCW friends will always be here...

oh maybe cure nii-chan can advise you (he's good in advising)

i have a solution

make a police officer ur close friedn and after that i am sure he would try to solve ur private problems

Reasons I dont like him:

-_-

Deserve scolding?

He doesnt like it.

KKLT - I dunno how to help you in this case. Sorry. I feel bad cuz you've always given me great advice, but when you need help I can't give it to you.

I've never been through this kind of case before... so I can't really help you. Sorry.

I'll try to help, though... Maybe you can tell all your other friends that the guy keeps bothering you and you don't want to be around him.

Because you're popular, you get to say what you want and your friends will follow. That's the good thing about being popular.

I don't know what else to say, but...

Maybe you should talk to Pyre & Cure-kun. They'll know what to do.

KKLT - I dunno how to help you in this case. Sorry. I feel bad cuz you've always given me great advice, but when you need help I can't give it to you.

I've never been through this kind of case before... so I can't really help you. Sorry.

I'll try to help, though... Maybe you can tell all your other friends that the guy keeps bothering you and you don't want to be around him.

Because you're popular, you get to say what you want and your friends will follow. That's the good thing about being popular.

I don't know what else to say, but...

Maybe you should talk to Pyre & Cure-kun. They'll know what to do.

hmmm... its ok then.. =D I guess I shall just hang around you guys! XDXD

*anyways what I meant by popular is they like talking to me or when I talk, they listen.* But it doesnt mean they'll actually get everything done for you. =( They will console you and everything... but they will jsut sit back and relax and watch the show. Its like they treat me like an entertainer >_<

hmmm... its ok then.. =D I guess I shall just hang around you guys! XDXD

*anyways what I meant by popular is they like talking to me or when I talk, they listen.* But it doesnt mean they'll actually get everything done for you. =( They will console you and everything... but they will jsut sit back and relax and watch the show. Its like they treat me like an entertainer >_<

i think u should by a gun and shoot that guy off

( Kidding guys ):P

gosh karan.... what if Im underage to listen to these kind of stuff... >_< You might turn me into some criminal next time...

OiOi i am sure u above 18 to have a relationship with these type of guys

why r u watching DC if u don't wana see blood and murders and etc..........