Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

That's kind of late. O.o It's 5:18 p.m. for me. XD Cure-kun, are you okay? Do you have any idea where she might be? (like a relatives, maybe a sudden funeral or unexpected family news? That might be likely)

@Hano

Cool. Wait is Denmark located northern Europe? I heard it is super cold... or was that somewhere else?

@Aeyra

O_o.. that make sense... I never thought of that... *Tries to rip out from depression*

Now I got depression for some stupid misunderstanding... but thanks, I think I'm getting better.. I just feel weak today.

@Misaki-chan

You were in central US? O_O....

Edited by Anti-APTX4869

@Aeyra

O_o.. that make sense... I never thought of that... *Tries to rip out from depression*

Now I got depression for some stupid misunderstanding... but thanks, I think I'm getting better.. I just feel weak today.

No problem. Most of the time when we're upset we overlook the obvious reasons in worry that something worse happened. We all have those days, and I'm glad you're feeling better.

@Hano

Cool. Wait is Denmark located northern Europe? I heard it is super cold... or was that somewhere else?

Yeah, Denmark is in North Europe. But it's not that cold. Right now (During daytime) 25 degrees Celsius.

Well.

Denmark is a little country, with less resources. Therefore has the government decide, that we should focus on science. The result was that it is free to be educated (You can actually get money by the state as long as you are attending an education). Denmark ground is only earth and sand, so there are no mountains and rock. Denmark "owns" Greenland, which mainly consist of ice, so Denmark conduct research there. Danish language is one of the world hardest language to learn.

Denmark is one of the country that takes the most anti-depressing-pills - most people are stressed. Taxes are close to 50 % - that makes library, education, medical-care, elder-care and a lot of other things free.

MST? Which is....?

Mountain standard time. it's between PST and CST.

Well.Denmark is a little country, with less resources. Therefore has the government decide, that we should focus on science. The result was that it is free to be educated (You can actually get money by the state as long as you are attending an education). Denmark ground is only earth and sand, so there are no mountains and rock. Denmark "owns" Greenland, which mainly consist of ice, so Denmark conduct research there. Danish language is one of the world hardest language to learn.Denmark is one of the country that takes the most anti-depressing-pills - most people are stressed. Taxes are close to 50 % - that makes library, education, medical-care, elder-care and a lot of other things free.

Interesting. I did heard about 50% tax rate. But i didn't know the take anti-depressing pills O_o.. Hmmm... I think the hardest language is Arabic and Chinese.

Arabic because, I mean, seriously, how do you write that?

Chinese because... how the hell do you memorize some 500,000+ characters....