Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

Hey, KKLT.

PIPICHAN! Was looking all over for you! >_< *for no reason though*

...Wait! It's KKLT's birthday tomorrow! Hmmm... I doubt my present will be as good as Misaki-chan's but I'll still give it a go... So.. How about I draw your fave DC character/s? Haibara and Okiya playing PS2 games against each other? I don't know... what d'you want me to draw? It's your present after all... :lol:

Suggestions of what to draw for KKLT's birthday are welcome everyone...

Its already past midnight at my place though :P XD

*to be honest, I'd prefer my Kaitou Kid sama to Okiya :P*

*sighs* I'll come up with something...maybe a short piece...but it'd be angst, judging by what I'm feeling right now...not good for a birthday...I'll find something...

Its ok Pipichan :) Its just the thought that counts :) Im just happy you're here now :)

Kaito Kid puppy style. She would LOVE this. And how do you know my present will be better than yours? You make it sound like my present will be amazing... ^___^;;;

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

*no need for words* :P

I hate reading new manga that are really good... I didn't go to sleep until my iTouch died on me (1 o'clock last night) because it was addicting and I can't stop reading it now. I'm at Chapter 55 after less than seven total hours of reading. (Bakuman....) KKLT, your birthday's tomorrow? Oh crap... (is still not finished with Pyre/Chelsea's presents...) Expect something from me in a few weeks...

It's called Bakuman. It's about high school kids becoming mangakas and it's really, really good! (not as good as DC, but it's really good!) It's amazing how much work mangakas have to do just to survive. It's pretty suspenseful.

I hate reading new manga that are really good... I didn't go to sleep until my iTouch died on me (1 o'clock last night) because it was addicting and I can't stop reading it now. I'm at Chapter 55 after less than seven total hours of reading. (Bakuman....) KKLT, your birthday's tomorrow? Oh crap... (is still not finished with Pyre/Chelsea's presents...) Expect something from me in a few weeks...

haha... strictly speaking, its just started at my timezone, but yea... its tomorrow XD and...

*HUGS kikichan*

XD Im getting a present from you too?!?! Thats wonderful! XD *Happy* *gleeful* *joyful* XD

My first birthday with so many presents XDXDXD

It's called Bakuman. It's about high school kids becoming mangakas and it's really, really good! (not as good as DC, but it's really good!) It's amazing how much work mangakas have to do just to survive. It's pretty suspenseful.

My friend was addicted to that too o.O Its a comedy kind of manga right??? Is it that nice?! O.o

haha... strictly speaking, its just started at my timezone, but yea... its tomorrow XD and...

*HUGS kikichan*

XD Im getting a present from you too?!?! Thats wonderful! XD *Happy* *gleeful* *joyful* XD

My first birthday with so many presents XDXDXD

My friend was addicted to that too o.O Its a comedy kind of manga right??? Is it that nice?! O.o

I actually haven't laughed once. O.o I mean, I guess it's a comedy, but if I'm tired I can't laugh. DCs the only exception. I will give you a present. *picks up pencil* No story, because I've already got too many on my hands, five of which I probably should never have started. Let's see... Kaitou Kid okay? (too late for you to say no anyways.)

I actually haven't laughed once. O.o I mean, I guess it's a comedy, but if I'm tired I can't laugh. DCs the only exception. I will give you a present. *picks up pencil* No story, because I've already got too many on my hands, five of which I probably should never have started. Let's see... Kaitou Kid okay? (too late for you to say no anyways.)

As a puppy. Like I said, she will love you if you do this.

There are tons. I know that... I'm trying to figure it out...

I have DSM-IV-TR... and it has most of the mental disorders.... i'm reading it right now...

What's that?

Feeling down, can't concentrate on what must do (exam-preparation).

Having a slight disease so been drinking tea. Don't want to sleep nor stay awake. Just drunk the rest of my tea.

Oops, spaced out.

Is Bakuman really a comedy. I've read it, but i don't think it count as a comedy (personal feeling)

@KKLT I'll just say congratulations with your birthday now... Don't know if i have time tomorrow...

I use 5 minutes writing this - sooo slow..

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-IV-TR Fourth Edition (Text Revision)

It's a very interesting book...

Sounds interesting. I'll have see if my local library has it in stock.

Be careful with it... it's ~$115...

Expensive... But the information - is it useful for you Cure-kun???

Ohh, and the reason you don't sleep - could it be curiosity about the reason Grace ain't home???