Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

...I'm depressed. The guy I like was out shopping today. I saw him with his family. I also saw a bunch of other people from my school. So. He went into a different store than I did. I went to another store later. I saw another guy from my school and told him he was the 5th person from school I'd seen. He asked who they were, and I told him. He said the guy I like had been there 5 minutes before. WAH!! And tomorrow's his birthday...

...I'm depressed. The guy I like was out shopping today. I saw him with his family. I also saw a bunch of other people from my school. So. He went into a different store than I did. I went to another store later. I saw another guy from my school and told him he was the 5th person from school I'd seen. He asked who they were, and I told him. He said the guy I like had been there 5 minutes before. WAH!! And tomorrow's his birthday...

His B-day. Interesting - but why are you depressed. (You are not allowed to be depressed)

Btw, did you get some funny stuff, from the stores you visited???

His B-day. Interesting - but why are you depressed. (You are not allowed to be depressed)

Btw, did you get some funny stuff, from the stores you visited???

No. Everything I wanted was OUT OF STOCK. Of course, on TODAY. Fate is cruel today. ...I shouldn't be moping on like this. Fate is ALWAYS cruel...

...Why am I not allowed to be depressed?

@KKLT: I've just finished it now and uploaded it (to my facebook 'cause my dad confiscated my computer so this is the easiest way). It's not really adorable but it's Kaitou-y enough. If it's your birthday already in your timezone then I see no reason not to post it now.

So.. here you go:

253733_149839608420966_100001847840900_313667_3920254_n.jpg

And Happy Birthday!

No. Everything I wanted was OUT OF STOCK. Of course, on TODAY. Fate is cruel today. ...I shouldn't be moping on like this. Fate is ALWAYS cruel...

...Why am I not allowed to be depressed?

Stupid question - Because, it makes ME more depressed. And because my friends should be happy.

Well, I do know that good way to get over depression is to talk to others often.

It works. Like I said before somewhere in this topic(and my wiki bio)

I recovered from the second depression I had since I joined here.

Well, I do know that good way to get over depression is to talk to others often.

It works. Like I said before somewhere in this topic(and my wiki bio)

I recovered from the second depression I had since I joined here.

That's good news. :D I hope it will work again.

Well, if you are depressed, you don't smile often like Haibara, but she isn't really depressed.

I smile often when I'm on DCW, so I guess I can be recovering slowly...

@Cure-kun, ddon't you think that you aren't really depressed, but it's rather because that you are in love???

Without knowing what really happened, i think that's the case... What do you think???

Then I would not call it depressing, but i understand what you mean.

Btw, do you believe in god, Cure-kun???

Sorry for double-posting... wasn't my intention.

Edited by Hano

Well, I know it's like that "Love-Sickness" thing... but i have the symptoms for AD...

Yea. I'm PK(Pastor's Kid) so I have no choice...

Not that I don't like it, I like being Christian, it just gets boring sometimes...

Well, I know it's like that "Love-Sickness" thing... but i have the symptoms for AD...

Yea. I'm PK(Pastor's Kid) so I have no choice...

Not that I don't like it, I like being Christian, it just gets boring sometimes...

What a surprise... The scientist believe in god..

Ummm, btw, just so you know it - I Wanna be a little like you (Want to know more) So i admire you... cure-kun

I know. It's tough being both at the same time.

I prefer Evolution over Creationism, but it's really hard being Christian because I know what the Bible said...

Thank you... Well, knowing isn't enough. If you know it, you might forget them. but If you understand them... it is there forever.

So right... But to understand you must know. But i hate to remember stuff.

Anyway, you never answered my question: How does your classmate react to the fact that you are sitting at the teachers desk???