Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

The Lonely Hearts Club

I DONT LIKE THEM. WHY EVERYONE LOVE THEM? THERE'S NOTHING INTERESSING ... Just " OMG HE IS SO HOT" oh please :/

... I know but we shall not start a hatred campaign here.

No one's yours, brotah. He's mine only! I am the only one who has the right to look at his face!!

Noooo... I'll look at his face till the end of times. :P

... I know but we shall not start a hatred campaign here.

Noooo... I'll look at his face till the end of times. :P

Till the end of you. And you shall be banished at this very second! :P

I'm falling to pieces

*Uses Mighty Bond to put you into pieces again*

Dearest brother,

No matter how much I want you as my minion, I still do want to have someone to annoy. Or else life gets boring

*Uses Mighty Bond to put you into pieces again*

Dearest brother,

No matter how much I want you as my minion, I still do want to have someone to annoy. Or else life gets boring

Creeeeepy

I'm gone for like, a fraction of a day and when I come back this thread has two extra pages and went from being about lonely hearts to sarcastic 1D appreciation to bromance(?).  Even for generally stagnant discussion boards like DCW that tend to get side tracked by two people with two to 2 too much time on their hands, this is on a whole new level.

8QmIp.gif

I'm gone for like, a fraction of a day and when I come back this thread has two extra pages and went from being about lonely hearts to sarcastic 1D appreciation to bromance(?).  Even for generally stagnant discussion boards like DCW that tend to get side tracked by two people with two to 2 too much time on their hands, this is on a whole new level.

8QmIp.gif

Man you are really funny.

Anyway, that's called MKying :P

8QmIp.gif

astraculpa is a girl and is therefore incapable of bromance

To bring it back on topic, would you guys consider LGBTs as part of this thread, or would all that be in the GSA thread? Just wondering O.o

astraculpa is a girl and is therefore incapable of bromance

To bring it back on topic, would you guys consider LGBTs as part of this thread, or would all that be in the GSA thread? Just wondering O.o

I'll gladly accept them here.

This club is for anyone who feels really lonely.