Detective Conan World

I could go into a whole big post introducing myself but I won't since I know most people will just be like "wall-o-text" not gonna read. So here's a short intro of myself!

Name: Spiritgal304

Also goes by: Spirit, Spiritas, Spiritgal, that crazy one, etc...

Has been following Detective Conan since 2004

Dropped out of the fandom for about a year or two

Came back thanks to some people starting to talk about it around me

Ummm, I have nothing else to add right now so HI! I'm sure some people have seen me around if not on another forum then years ago around the web when I did crazy things that involved Conan in some way. >.>

Welcome, welcome!

Your avatar is great, by the way.

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself!

I hope you continue to post and have a great time here!

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

HEY!! Welcome to DCW!! :D We're all CRAZY here, so don't mind us... UNLESS YOU'RE CRAZY TOO!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! Nice to meet you!! Have a great time and enjoy your stay... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

You've registered for DCW and joined our ranks, so there is no turning back now...:twisted:

Welcome to DCW. I am Mohorovicic. I currently hold the title for #1 poster, which I am proud of. :D

We're a mostly crazy group of people. I'll describe some of the noteworthy ones:

IdentityUnknown

No one knows who she is. No one knows where she is. The only thing we know is that she is a girl. Great person really. Aeyra (I'll talk about her later) calls her Pyre.

She holds the title of DCW's Game Master dry.gif, which I find strange, cause everyone knows I am the true Game Master :P.

Aeyra

Aeyra's a frequent poster, and is as far as I know, a freak at math. She probably could answer math questions better then I could. She also is very elaborate normally when creating nicknames for people.

Her title; DCW's Ultimate Math Master, is probably well earned.

Chelseaj500

Oh dear, here comes a member who is quite strange, even among us. As far as I know, she is a fanfiction writer, but most of us know her by her...creepy laugh:

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

Like that.

Meitantei Holmes

This member is a great person to know. He is quite friendly with newcomers, and also loves Pokemon. He's nice, but not crazy. dry.gif

Oh yes, he also knows Sayomi in real life, and they are lovers, if you know what I mean.

Savior

This member hasn't posted a lot recently. Interesting person, he apparently believes he is going to lead the next Reich and whatnot. He's actually a decent person to chat with, if you don't mind his point of view. Unfortunately, most of us find his point of view weird.

Chekhov Macguffin

Currently undefeated at debate. The queen of debating, in fact. When she shows her insight, it's quite persuasive. Oh yes, Chek does NOT like when people think Scar Akai is the real Akai, and even worse, if people think Okiya is Bourbon. IdentityUnknown suggested Okiya = Bourbon. Here's what happened:

Oh dear, it appears I have neglected my halibut duties...

IdentityUnknown is hit with a rancid halibut for saying Okiya is Bourbon!

fishslap.gif

Convert, or the fish beating will continue!

And then there's me. My real name is Mark. I am awesome, strange, and a supporter of Weegee. In addition, I like to Rick-roll people; just letting you know. wink.gif

Yes, my avatar and signature are changing. You are not losing your mind and becoming crazy. dry.gif

I own a shotgun, which I am not afraid to use. icon_cool.gif

Oh yes, I forgot about this:

Sayomi x Holmes

Sometime ago, the members of DCW noticed that Sayomi and Holmes go to the same school, live in the same area. Later, Holmes mentioned that his lover is on DCW.

We put two and two together, and found out Sayomi x Holmes. A nice couple, I will admit.

DCW's Romeo and Juliet. <3

So, as you can see, we have many strange people. We have people who are Megure x Agasa, people who are Agasa x Fusae, and people with changing avatars. Not to be specific, but we also have people who excel at deduction, the modern Moriarty, an awesome admin, an Onion user who has recently become inactive, a person who runs his/her own Japanese Classroom, DCW Podcast Staff, who are the host, that person, and the other person (the podcast itself can be found here, here, or here), and then there's this person. My two bros; this idiot and that stupid person (sadly these two are not active mostly).

If you have time, come to the Games forum. I'll be waiting, along with some regulars. I recommend this game, and also suggest you visit our archive of nonsense posts we built up over the days.

A common question I hear people ask is: How do you change your member title? Well, we gain that privilege by being loyal slaves to the cause of DCW. :P

Actually, all you need is 500 posts. Five. Hundred. Posts. After that, there truly is no turning back.

So, anyways, have fun on DCW. I hope you become an active member like some of us have (others have left or signed up and never post...icon_e_sad.gif).

Sayonara, 'till later. wink.gif

~Mohorovicic

Wow, that has to be the longest welcome I have ever read. XD I'll try to post as much as I can here. I've been very VERY slowly getting back into posting on forums. I'm still more of a lurker then anything but I'm trying to change that. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh, and I think I should fit in here nicely. Sanity is overrated...

You've registered for DCW and joined our ranks, so there is no turning back now...:twisted:

Welcome to DCW. I am Mohorovicic. I currently hold the title for #1 poster, which I am proud of. :D

We're a mostly crazy group of people. I'll describe some of the noteworthy ones:

IdentityUnknown

No one knows who she is. No one knows where she is. The only thing we know is that she is a girl. Great person really. Aeyra (I'll talk about her later) calls her Pyre.

She holds the title of DCW's Game Master dry.gif, which I find strange, cause everyone knows I am the true Game Master :P.

Aeyra

Aeyra's a frequent poster, and is as far as I know, a freak at math. She probably could answer math questions better then I could. She also is very elaborate normally when creating nicknames for people.

Her title; DCW's Ultimate Math Master, is probably well earned.

Chelseaj500

Oh dear, here comes a member who is quite strange, even among us. As far as I know, she is a fanfiction writer, but most of us know her by her...creepy laugh:Like that.

Meitantei Holmes

This member is a great person to know. He is quite friendly with newcomers, and also loves Pokemon. He's nice, but not crazy. dry.gif

Oh yes, he also knows Sayomi in real life, and they are lovers, if you know what I mean.

Savior

This member hasn't posted a lot recently. Interesting person, he apparently believes he is going to lead the next Reich and whatnot. He's actually a decent person to chat with, if you don't mind his point of view. Unfortunately, most of us find his point of view weird.

Chekhov Macguffin

Currently undefeated at debate. The queen of debating, in fact. When she shows her insight, it's quite persuasive. Oh yes, Chek does NOT like when people think Scar Akai is the real Akai, and even worse, if people think Okiya is Bourbon. IdentityUnknown suggested Okiya = Bourbon. Here's what happened:

And then there's me. My real name is Mark. I am awesome, strange, and a supporter of Weegee. In addition, I like to Rick-roll people; just letting you know. wink.gif

Yes, my avatar and signature are changing. You are not losing your mind and becoming crazy. dry.gif

I own a shotgun, which I am not afraid to use. icon_cool.gif

Oh yes, I forgot about this:

Sayomi x Holmes

Sometime ago, the members of DCW noticed that Sayomi and Holmes go to the same school, live in the same area. Later, Holmes mentioned that his lover is on DCW.

We put two and two together, and found out Sayomi x Holmes. A nice couple, I will admit.

DCW's Romeo and Juliet. <3

So, as you can see, we have many strange people. We have people who are Megure x Agasa, people who are Agasa x Fusae, and people with changing avatars. Not to be specific, but we also have people who excel at deduction, the modern Moriarty, an awesome admin, an Onion user who has recently become inactive, a person who runs his/her own Japanese Classroom, DCW Podcast Staff, who are the host, that person, and the other person (the podcast itself can be found here, here, or here), and then there's this person. My two bros; this idiot and that stupid person (sadly these two are not active mostly).

If you have time, come to the Games forum. I'll be waiting, along with some regulars. I recommend this game, and also suggest you visit our archive of nonsense posts we built up over the days.

A common question I hear people ask is: How do you change your member title? Well, we gain that privilege by being loyal slaves to the cause of DCW. :P

Actually, all you need is 500 posts. Five. Hundred. Posts. After that, there truly is no turning back.

So, anyways, have fun on DCW. I hope you become an active member like some of us have (others have left or signed up and never post...icon_e_sad.gif).

Sayonara, 'till later. wink.gif

~Mohorovicic

Baka Mohorovicic, I changed my member title, though I'll have to change it again, I suppose.

Wow, that has to be the longest welcome I have ever read. XD I'll try to post as much as I can here. I've been very VERY slowly getting back into posting on forums. I'm still more of a lurker then anything but I'm trying to change that. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh, and I think I should fit in here nicely. Sanity is overrated...

Yep, sanity is overrated. We've got people who change their username a lot *cough* Mohorovicic *cough* as wel.

O__O Mohorovicic included the Sayomi x Holmes thing... ehehehe xD Anyway, welcome to DCW! Yes, I am the Sayomi that was mentioned in the loooong intro. Glad to have another one on the dark side (meaning one of the insane) ^.^ Hope you have fun here!

O__O Mohorovicic included the Sayomi x Holmes thing... ehehehe xD Anyway, welcome to DCW! Yes, I am the Sayomi that was mentioned in the loooong intro. Glad to have another one on the dark side (meaning one of the insane) ^.^ Hope you have fun here!

He's been including it ever since he found out...

You gave it away when you posted "Conan Eggogawa". mellow.gif

I thought you would have noticed before with the same avatar, sig, link to youtube, screen name, etc...

I was never really hiding who I was. XD

Wait a second...

YOU ARE FROM DCTP!!!!!!

>.><.< Someone noticed!

You gave it away when you posted "Conan Eggogawa". mellow.gif

I thought you would have noticed before with the same avatar, sig, link to youtube, screen name, etc...

I was never really hiding who I was. XD

LOL. :D:P

Welcome to the immigration office from DCTP to DCW then!

Hi, welcome to DCW!

Enjoy your stay while at it!

People call me Cure-kun.

There are lots of people to meet and lots of people to talk to.

We have all sorts of things and you will see what I mean.

We are all Insa-*Gunshot*

*Revive* Well, I can’t say that word because Gin is hunting me down…