Detective Conan World
Anti-APTX4869

News for Movie 16?

Yea, i was thinking of that too. well, I guess we'll see what it will be. Also if it's bombing, that wouldn't really be BO? wouldnt they just kill one person? well. we just have to wait and see. :D

But in M-5, their main goal was to kill Yoshiaki Hara for hacking into their system and try to find and kill Sherry. Of course, Haibara made it out alive, even with the bombs blowing the building to shreds. But Hara was killed and all the data he extracted blew up with the skyscrapers.

I'm not so sure how the BO would tie in with a soccer stadium assassination and a bombing, but then again the BO might not even appear.

oh my goodness..!!! I haven't even watched the 15th installment and they are already preparing the 16th one.?! I guess I have to hurry myself and watch the 15 installment first.. well, like the others' ideas, it would be good if Conan encounter the BO again..it's a breath-taking events..I can't catch up there. ahaha..

You know what should happen?

A BO vs. Shinichi movie.

Not a BO vs. Conan movie, but a genuine BO vs. Shinichi movie.

It'll seriously get people to notice the movie more.

Now that I think about, Shinichi as a person has yet to face off with the BO in any arc.

If you don't include the first episode, of course.

If one of the movies features Shinichi and the BO, I'm all for it.

^ was thinking the same thing.

I wounder what will happen if Gin finds out Shinichi is still alive.

He thinks that Shinichi is dead and he has no idea of Conan being Shinichi.

So what if B.O. finds Shinichi, what will happen to him?

As Conan, he will be safe but as Shinichi, that means that he will be in danger every time he turns into Shinichi...

Then if that is the case, then means Shinichi would have had to solve everything behind the scenes. Then it would have a double-effect since if he did that, Ran and the rest will have suspicions. So if Shinichi have to take on BO, he would be in two kinds of danger.

My fake title is 危険なフールタイム、or "The Critical Full Time".

Since it's a Conan movie, there's got to be some kind of explosion. XD

I went so far as to make a fake movie poster for that title, but I have no idea whatsoever how to put it on here.

^ was thinking the same thing.

I wounder what will happen if Gin finds out Shinichi is still alive.

He thinks that Shinichi is dead and he has no idea of Conan being Shinichi.

So what if B.O. finds Shinichi, what will happen to him?

As Conan, he will be safe but as Shinichi, that means that he will be in danger every time he turns into Shinichi...

I want that to happen. The closest we have gotten to that is the Live action 2. Gin was in denial that that was Shinichi, and simply called him Sherry's knight in shining armor.I think Vodka is suspiousous, and Gin acts like he dosn't remember who he kills probably to cover up if he fails a mission and say he wasn't the one that tried to kill him. Vodka wanted to shoot Shinichi, but Gin stopped him and used the drug(in which he got from Sherry). I wonder if Gin did that without Sherry knowing?( Gin was the only one to use it). I also wonder if Sherry covered up for Gin by keeping the fact she knew he was alive a secret?*rant*

This is based on a person who lives in Japan saw the actual movie. I heard that you get like 200 yen discount by giving them a wrapper of some sort of snack thingy. but still he said it was like 1800 yen for a ticket(?) I forgot...

I don't remember if I read this in DCW or some place else, but what I read was, you can't get out until the movie is finished... like until the end of credits. Many korean DC fansite said the same thing: "A green grass field was shown at the end of movie." So I think this is accurate.

This is based on a person who lives in Japan saw the actual movie. I heard that you get like 200 yen discount by giving them a wrapper of some sort of snack thingy. but still he said it was like 1800 yen for a ticket(?) I forgot...

I don't remember if I read this in DCW or some place else, but what I read was, you can't get out until the movie is finished... like until the end of credits. Many korean DC fansite said the same thing: "A green grass field was shown at the end of movie." So I think this is accurate.

What I'm wondering is what kind of green grass field?

Everyone assumes it's soccer, but has it been confirmed it definitely looks like soccer?

And, is it even clear it's really a sports field?

Since the preview has not yet been posted online, it's hard to guess exactly what everyone saw, since some people see things differently than others.

What I'm wondering is what kind of green grass field?

Everyone assumes it's soccer, but has it been confirmed it definitely looks like soccer?

And, is it even clear it's really a sports field?

Since the preview has not yet been posted online, it's hard to guess exactly what everyone saw, since some people see things differently than others.

Yeah I just checked and it said "A stadium-like Grass field."

This is a stat based on the Korean DC fan site.

-Soccer : Many(~70%)

-Baseball : Barely any(~20%)

-Some other: Very few (~10%) they think it could be some kind of park, or even football... O_o I don't think Japan has football..

A soccer field! This theme for a DC movie is different... and Shinichi, the protagonist is a skilled soccer player... so I won't be surprised if this turns out to be true. Many Dramatic and Romantic moments can be put in a soccer theme as it is close to Shinichi's heart.

Hopefully, this relatively new director will be able to make M-16 as big of a hit as M-15 apparently was. The director for M-8 to M-14 was a disaster for the most part. I just hope he doesn't run out of ideas as fast as the previous director, who started to become clueless after M-9... I'm crossing my fingers that this creative soccer field idea won't be the last good idea until a new director comes along.

I want to watch both. Really badly. Except, I can't get the movies translations from DCTP to work on my computer. Help, anybody?

What do you use? I use PlayItAll media player as I had a similar problem with some of the stuff from there, downloaded that media player and able to watch em without any problems at all.

He was there in movies 13 and 14, so no thanks.

Agreed. Heiji was involved in those two movies with basically no plot involvement at all. His appearance was completely wasted and used to gain more viewers.

Agreed. Heiji was involved in those two movies with basically no plot involvement at all. His appearance was completely wasted and used to gain more viewers.

I agree that Heiji was forced into the plots of movies 13 and 14 to gain more viewers. But considering that I'm a Heiji fan, it wouldn't hurt to have him in movie 16, just as long as he is significant to the plot.