Detective Conan World
CarpetCrawler

Magic Kaito

i read it. :D

it was ok.. Shinichi shows up once!!!

it's pretty similar to DC though. like AokoxKaito. her dad being a detective/police officer.. (or something like that, haven't read it in a while), and some other stuff

Detetive Conan is way better though (of course ;) )

it's pretty similar to DC though. like AokoxKaito. her dad being a detective/police officer.. (or something like that, haven't read it in a while), and some other stuff

yes, it is. Also the relationships are always childhood lovers and stuff like that. I wonder if Gosho Aoyama-san is gonna make more chapters....

some of the cases from Magic Kaito show up a little tweaked in the DC OVA's

I've read some of Magic Kaito, but it's tough to find scanlations of it because of how obscure it is

some of the cases from Magic Kaito show up a little tweaked in the DC OVA's

I've read some of Magic Kaito, but it's tough to find scanlations of it because of how obscure it is

Other than one chapter, as well as the various omake chapter bits, you can read the entire series on various places, including DCTP.

well, I read it and it's pretty similar to DC except other than murders and stuff,Magic Kaito only shows how Kaito-kun steals and trying to find the people who killed his father and stuff,but I was relly shocked when Shinichi showed up and almost tried to kill Kaitou-kid!(he was holding a GUN!) but DC is way more better than Magic Kaito!(of course!)

I wish magic kaito will start running again with the other detectives like Shinichi, Hakuba and others being active. For instance, they have a common enemy or solve a deeper or larger mystery and they team up.

yea Detective coNAN IS WAY BETTER!!! Shinichi showed up once pointed a gun at Kaito and said: "take off your mask Kid"

Guys, which episode did Kudo appeared???

do you mean which chapter? none, that I know of... the OVA's that were taken from the MK manga were adapted to include him

Hi guys, I have read the Magic kaito Mangas and I have the volumes in my bookshelf.

To the question when Shinichi Kudo appears. He appeaars in the 4 MK Volume Chapter 2 "Read Tear"

Its adapted in the Conan anime episode 218-219 (Japanese counting)lg Dc1412

Hi guys, I have read the Magic kaito Mangas and I have the volumes in my bookshelf.

To the question when Shinichi Kudo appears. He appeaars in the 4 MK Volume Chapter 2 "Read Tear"

Its adapted in the Conan anime episode 218-219 (Japanese counting)lg Dc1412

According to the Japanese counting, 218 is part two of Megure's Sealed Secret case, so I think you just mean 219, which itself was a two hour special. :)

Then how about the volume or episode that Toichi Kuroba get killed by the black organisation as throughout the volumes from 1 to 28, the ones that said that they killed toichi is only a gang of people with guns lead by a leader with moustache...not gin, vermouth and others

to the best of my knowledge, it was never confirmed who it was that killed Toichi, it was just assumed by the fandom to have been the Black Org out of convenience

well, I read it and it's pretty similar to DC except other than murders and stuff,Magic Kaito only shows how Kaito-kun steals and trying to find the people who killed his father and stuff,but I was relly shocked when Shinichi showed up and almost tried to kill Kaitou-kid!(he was holding a GUN!) but DC is way more better than Magic Kaito!(of course!)

Technically, Shinichi was only trying to shoot off the fabric so that Kaitou KID's face would be revealed, so he wasn't trying to kill KID (Shinichi would know better). Shinichi would've assumed that KID had grabbed onto something other than the fabric, making it possible for him to hang on without being affected by wind. He would also assume that KID was experienced enough to have a backup plan, which KID didn't (since he was surprised by Shinichi's arrival) but KID had enough cool to find a way out of it.

MK isn't as good as DC, but I still can't wait for Gosho Aoyama to continue it. I don't know where he wants to go with it though, will it just be heists and stuff like that until they meet Snake again?

Other thing, I didn't get the chapter when Kaito was impersonated by a robot. What was all that about?

Then how about the volume or episode that Toichi Kuroba get killed by the black organisation as throughout the volumes from 1 to 28, the ones that said that they killed toichi is only a gang of people with guns lead by a leader with moustache...not gin, vermouth and others

I heard in an interview of Gosho that the black org and the org in the MK are not related...

oh well... I hope Gosho will still continue MK I really like to know the turn of events...

I like it because it's similar to DC but I prefer DC more than MK

@IdentityUnknown: I think the scientist who made the robot wanted to make a human or something and by chance he kidnapped kaito then the robot killed the scientist or something then he impersonated kaito... that's what I understand about the chapter... but I really like it when the robot said "I love you" to Aoko

I really like MK but I'm annoyed 'cause it has a different translator than DC.(talking about the Finnish version) In volume 4 in clocktower case/heist Shinichi was KUDOU!!! It was so annoying 'cause in DC he was KUDO. *continues complaining deep in her mind*