Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

lol xD looks like you aren't just interested in Video Games.

I'm not depressed really. :P And it's sad that they are just lurkers xD

Yeah. It's not like my hand-eye coordination is bad, but I can't control my body to press a certain button when the usual instinctive move is to punch xD

Lurking is fun~

OMM: Copics! Copics have arrived! Looks like my teachers won't be happy with how I handled homework tomorrow, but in doubt there'll be school anyway.

Yeah. It's not like my hand-eye coordination is bad, but I can't control my body to press a certain button when the usual instinctive move is to punch xD

This made me laugh so hard and I don't even know why xD

OMM:

I've been slacking doctor, I'm sorry.

Lurking is fun~

OMM: Copics! Copics have arrived! Looks like my teachers won't be happy with how I handled homework tomorrow, but in doubt there'll be school anyway.

LOL is the game your talking about is boxing? :P

anyway, no lurking isn't fun.

This made me laugh so hard and I don't even know why xD

OMM:

I've been slacking doctor, I'm sorry.

I am so confused... O.o

LOL is the game your talking about is boxing? :P

anyway, no lurking isn't fun.

No, Call of Duty: Ghost, I think. Technically, you're supposed to shoot, but I've never shot anything before, so punching is more natural.

I am so confused... O.o

No, Call of Duty: Ghost, I think. Technically, you're supposed to shoot, but I've never shot anything before, so punching is more natural.

How do you punch someone in that game? (Never played CoD: Ghost, but some other from that series)

How do you punch someone in that game? (Never played CoD: Ghost, but some other from that series)

I'm pretty sure the closest you can do is stab them with a melee (press down on the rolly-thingy)... O.o

thanksgiving

Turkey day will be coming soon~

I'm pretty sure the closest you can do is stab them with a melee (press down on the rolly-thingy)... O.o

Turkey day will be coming soon~

Rolly-thingy? xDDD (that made me laugh) I believe it's called analog :P

On My Mind: I'm really thankful for the present :D

Rolly-thingy? xDDD (that made me laugh) I believe it's called analog :P

On My Mind: I'm really thankful for the present :D

... Sue me T-T

I am terrible with technology; I still don't know how to use the remote control on the Smart-TV features (I can change the channels fine...).

Oh, and they call it a thumb stick.

... Sue me T-T

I am terrible with technology; I still don't know how to use the remote control on the Smart-TV features (I can change the channels fine...).

Oh, and they call it a thumb stick.

really? but you were able to come here (If you are terrible with technology) :P

Well, me, if I don't know how to use something, I just randomly use it, anyway, until I get it right. (Like in the Remote Control, I press them one by one them to see what they do :P)

Thumb Stick? Who told you that? :P

really? but you were able to come here (If you are terrible with technology) :P

Well, me, if I don't know how to use something, I just randomly use it, anyway, until I get it right. (Like in the Remote Control, I press them one by one them to see what they do :P)

Thumb Stick? Who told you that? :P

I'm not that bad! But a lot of the features, such as quoting, were taught to me by Raki.

The random-button-pushing method, ne? I would do that, except that also causes looks of disapproval from my brother and my dad :P

Google. I love the Internet.

I'm not that bad! But a lot of the features, such as quoting, were taught to me by Raki.

The random-button-pushing method, ne? I would do that, except that also causes looks of disapproval from my brother and my dad :P

Google. I love the Internet.

My Mom gets angry at me when I do that. I only try to do the random-button-pushing method when she's not around xD

Eh? But you're the one who sent her here, right? :P

You probably searched, "Rolly Thingy in the Game Controller" :P

My Mom gets angry at me when I do that. I only try to do the random-button-pushing method when she's not around xD

Eh? But you're the one who sent her here, right? :P

You probably searched, "Rolly Thingy in the Game Controller" :P

Discreet random-button-pushing method commence! *spy music plays in the background*

Yeah, but remember that 3-month gap in which I wasn't active? Plus, she's the techy one.

No, it was "xBox controller parts". That beats "Rolly Thingy in the Game Controller" anytime :P

Discreet random-button-pushing method commence! *spy music plays in the background*

Yeah, but remember that 3-month gap in which I wasn't active? Plus, she's the techy one.

No, it was "xBox controller parts". That beats "Rolly Thingy in the Game Controller" anytime :P

I, then, turn off the TV when I messed up and when I hear my Mom coming :P

Nah. I wasn't here lol. And, you're the? :P

Haha lol xD

I, then, turn off the TV when I messed up and when I hear my Mom coming :P

Nah. I wasn't here lol. And, you're the? :P

Haha lol xD

Impossible super-fast-changing to regular clothes before the light turns on! *sudden change in background music*

I'm the... I don't like answering these question because it always feel like I'm either insulting myself if do it too low or bragging if I do it too high >.<

Ask Raki.

Impossible super-fast-changing to regular clothes before the light turns on! *sudden change in background music*

I'm the... I don't like answering these question because it always feel like I'm either insulting myself if do it too low or bragging if I do it too high >.<

Ask Raki.

:P *changes to light music*

Eh? What's bad with that? It's just trying to say what you think of yourself. It's not bad doing it (Unless you over do it... It's more of bragging :P)

:P *changes to light music*

Eh? What's bad with that? It's just trying to say what you think of yourself. It's not bad doing it (Unless you over do it... It's more of bragging :P)

Then... Artsy? I can't describe myself with one word >.<

OMM: Going to school now...

Slush slush slush.

... It should've at least started earlier in the day so we can take the whole day off.

I was actually happy the snow didn't cancel school because it was a half-day today

I don't want to waste a snow day on a half-day :P

foooooooooood

I was actually happy the snow didn't cancel school because it was a half-day today

I don't want to waste a snow day on a half-day :P

foooooooooood

We also had a half-day, but I don't like the fact that I still have to wake up so early in the morning just to be at school for a few hours.