Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Hello...

Hi Ai-chan~

ugh same here. For my English class, I have to bring food for Thanks Giving project.

I have to bring a cultral dish, and to get FULL credit, i have to cook it my self (bring pics of cooking or Write ingredients + steps to make, etc...) and it has to feed at least 32 people =_= now, THAT'S huge.

=_= I wish Cure-kun was here. well he is, but he lives like 3 hours away from my house when there is no traffic.

D:

I have to build a village. I'd rather cook.

O_o what kind of class builds village?

My class. :V We also had a brochure, and I still have the oral presentation. Oh, and from previous years I have learnt that we also build a teepee.

You mean, the model of village make of board and papers.

Well, J and I have to make hogans, so clay and sticks, we also need sand since it's the Navajo Indians, and also crops and animals and... *lists stuff they still need to do*

I think I did that in English class... something about working at a travel Agency and you have to explain it to the tourist blah blah blah....

Ugh.I was tutoring some students with Geometry... I really hate Geometry. <_<... thank god I'm in Calculus. I'd rather solve complicated problems than "drawing/writing" math. I mean, it's math. I like drawing, but i don't like drawing math problems.... <_< too much waste of time.

I think I did that in English class... something about working at a travel Agency and you have to explain it to the tourist blah blah blah....

Ugh.I was tutoring some students with Geometry... I really hate Geometry. <_<... thank god I'm in Calculus. I'd rather solve complicated problems than "drawing/writing" math. I mean, it's math. I like drawing, but i don't like drawing math problems.... <_< too much waste of time.

That reminds me, I have my reaction journal due Fri.. God, I hate those things... :x

Geometry looks hard. >___<

That reminds me, I have my reaction journal due Fri.. God, I hate those things... :xGeometry looks hard. >___<

if you need help, you can always ask. Aeyra and KKLT are very good at them,as well as Cure-kun.

Too many squiggles and shapes in geometry textbook?

Tell me about it *rolls eyes* Math is my #2 favorite subject (Science is #1), but really this Geometry thing is all drawing and writing mathematical essay. that reminds me, Physics and Calculus also draws/writes math, but they are better that Geometry.

I don't like geometry, it's too easy for me. I like statistics and arithmetic. At least there's something for me to count with and make my mind occupied.

Stats is actualyy fun and interesting. You can use it in real life too! I wish I could have teken the calss....

but really, did you know Geometry was the hardest college math before Calculus was made?

I've only seen my friends solve problems on it. It looked fun.

But since I'm not going to get a major that relates Stats, I'm not taking it.

I took too many science classes, according to my friends. but that's because I'm going to major in medical or engineering field.

But statistics are boring!!! D:

I mean what's so fun about bell curves or percentiles? Not much thinking required but so difficult to read and work out. I think it's because I don't like logistics kind of stuff. XD

Probability might be the only thing interesting in statistics for me :P

I have many choices right now. and to be honest, I want a double major. which is insane I heard.

I want to go the medical field and get second major on engineering so that I can work on medicines.

... try not to relate this to Haibara... but I want to work on making/analyzing medicines.

I'm not going to relate you to Haibara... :mellow: But making and analyzing medicine is fun. If anything happen to us when new virus attack in future we're both saved by medicine make by a group, probably among the group is you. :P

You taking in too much. *shake head* You're good at science, it's a bit early to choose one of majors. Pick the ones you want to learn most, you won't regret when you make decision. You can learn music and art as your interest.