Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

My school (or, rather, previous school) wasn't very strictly monitored. I know kids who went onto YouTube or Facebook while in the computer lab. I've managed to get onto DCW a few times while I was in the lab as well (though I could have done it more, I'm way too paranoid about getting caught, unlike some people who have FB up quite openly).

I go on DCW during Computer App, but I go on Hotmail during lunch or before homeroom

You're such a rule-follower. :V

lol it's good to follow the rules in the beginning of the year and then f-ck up in the middle >:3

It involved a large metal bowl, a hose, and chalk powder. That's all you're ever gonna get out of me.

I was thinking something along the lines of a whoopee cushion xD

Well, since the average iq is 100, then half the population has a 2 digit iq. We just have to look for those with above, and deal with the mistakes of those below 100.

IQ isn't a necessarily accurate measure of intelligence.

Yeah.. considering a lot of the people who were in my gifted and talented class were still pretty idiotic about tons of things.. I'm not sure about IQ being the greatest measurement..

Ew. I just had deja vu. Something is going to happen... ://

Yeah.. considering a lot of the people who were in my gifted and talented class were still pretty idiotic about tons of things.. I'm not sure about IQ being the greatest measurement..

Ew. I just had deja vu. Something is going to happen... ://

All I know is that there's a fine difference between wisdom and intelligence, and some people don't recognize that. And me, I value wisdom over intelligence. :grin:

And yeah, de javus are creepy. :mellow:

>.>''' deja vu's are super scary for me... because something always happens that changes a lot of things in my life when I start having them. I dream them all in weird clusters... then over time they appear and the deja vu happens... after the deja vu happens, stuff I usually don't like happens. But then again, I don't cope well with large changes in life so I always associate it with something bad. It could be a good change but... idk.

Actually, that's kinda true. It makes you seem extremely desperate (and in some cases pretty creepy) when you buy a girl things and wait on her hand and foot- when you're NOT dating. When you're dating even THEN it can still seem a little too clingy. A relationship needs balance. NOBODY can be walking all over ANYBODY. And btw, if you're a nice guy falling for a girl who only dates bad boys- maybe SHE'S not so good a GIRL for YOU. :/ Just saying.

Seriously, any girl that's dumb enough to constantly go after the jerk doesn't DESERVE a good guy.

Some "Nice guys" (like my bf) have GOT to have respect for themselves.