Detective Conan World
Detective-Shady-17

Funniest episodes and scenes

I always laugh whenever these stories reminds me ahahaha.. :

when Hattori prtended to be Shinichi and at the same time Ai pretended to be Conan and then the real Shinichi arrives:D

when Eri and Yukiko asked Mouri to whom he gave his vote for "Miss Teitan High" (I'm not really sure about the title) and he said he vote for Eri and then he said he did by mistake and Yukiko is really his bet then Eri get Mouri's money 5million each with Yukiko and Ran ets her fees which leaves only 5thousand yen for him..hehe.. I guess it's a bit long..haha.. :D

when sonoko finally met Makoto..and she promised to wait for him just like Ran to Shinichi.. :D

the bloody valentine made me laugh as well, haha.. :D I didn't move on easily on that issue.. ahaha.. :D

when Ran and Shinichi together with Yukiko in NY with a murder case..ahaha.. :D almost everything in it made me laugh..ahaha.. :D

there's a lot more..I'm just that lazy enough to write all those..ahahha.. :D :">:">:">

557,I like it!!!

How Conan says to Ai that she was"metsuki no warui akubi musume"(evil eyed yawny girl)

And the scene which Ai and Ayumi sleeps on the side of Conan!!that makes me really LOL and hoity-toity

Hmm... I'd say the episode where Conan is kidnapped by the stupid kidnapper guy... He's an idiot. OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!

The episode with NORMAL PANTS,PANTs,PANts,PAnts,Pants,pants xDDDD,from that Normal pants,to hot babes of Kogoro-chan,to rainy weather,they went fishing,they caught a big car! Haha! Then conan loses his voice,haha!

The santa-san episode? 500+something...then when ran ask conan if they can bath together since its been a long time when they last bath together :">,yes to that akemi first appearance,when ran said to the taxi driver,"MY FATHER IS DYING! Follow that car!" haha!,when shinichi asked Ran,"can I see ur bra?" XD

Personally I found the scene where Haibara seemed to be confessing to Conan when in fact they were just acting for a Kamen Yaiba scene funny. And also where Kid stars, especially those featuring his strange phobia. I also loved the one when Ai punishes Conan, thinking he had seen her naked..

There's so many I can't count it.

Funniest episode... hmm... I can think of funny moments, but not an episode that was all-around funny. The one that had the most funny moments in it was the Karaoke Box Murder Case.

What ep. is that? Just curious... The truth is I forgot ^_^