Detective Conan World
Dick75

Agasa related to the BO?

I've long thought that it would outlandish and awesome if for some Gosho-explained reason, Dr. Agasa turned out to be the leader of the men in black or a high ranking member. I know it's a bit crazy but it would explain how he gets his money and probably some other stuff, I'm not up to date on the manga so if it's already happened then tell me how they explained it, but I doubt it's happened. Thoughts?

You're not crazy! Believe it or not, in a lot of Japanese polls, out of all of the regular cast members, Agasa has voted to be most likely "that person."

I'm personally hoping that Gosho will give us an ultimate swerve and NOT make "that person" someone that we know. That would be a real swerve, at this point.

Awesome so japanese people agree with me. Alright just to be different I know believe Inspector Megure to be the leader of the men in black and I base this on absolutely nothing.

He's also thought to be a high ranking member.

Wanna go for completely random? I'll bet Chiba is the real leader of the B.O.

Gin: Boss.. we killed that McDonald's manager. Now, why did you want him dead?

Chiba: They forgot the onions on my burger. >_>

Gin: ...

A friend of mine suspects Agasa as well.

As for me... this may be way out there in Epileptic Trees territory... but for some reason, I've started to suspect Heiji. Can you say... mindblow?

Heiji it is! Also Richard. Now that I've gone ahead and mentioned Richard. I've often felt that Richard much like Conan was also a victim of the Black organization. Like he was this great detective when suddenly the black org got to him and now he's the man he is today, Perhaps. I just thought of a cool person to be the president of the Black Organization and the new person I suspect because it would be awesome, Shinichi's Father. I forget his name, but yeah that would be the shit.

Oh man, that would be great if Yusaku was really the leader:

Shinichi: DAD?! WTF! SERIOUSLY?!

Yusaku: Ahhh, my son, I was merely trying to test you and see how well your deduction powers can be!

Shinichi: ... -_-

• Upvote 1

That's a pretty bad reason to start an evil organization that does evil things throughout the world. Why don't we say he had his son after the black organization was instituted.

That's a pretty bad reason to start an evil organization that does evil things throughout the world. Why don't we say he had his son after the black organization was instituted.

if he is the one, that would make a lot more sense for Shinichi to be born after it started... I mean, it would take years for an organization to grow big enough and infiltrate enough other industries....

If it's the main characters or the second-main characters, I can't think of anyone more suspicious than Professor Agasa although I am less than 5% suspicious about him and others are lesser than that. >_< LOL.

is there any support for this? Pretend you are Conan/Shinichi for a moment at put together the clues to prove this. Personally i haven't watched enough of the series to be very accurate with any answer, but the author must have hidden clues in some of the episodes somewhere.

He's also thought to be a high ranking member.

Wanna go for completely random? I'll bet Chiba is the real leader of the B.O.

Gin: Boss.. we killed that McDonald's manager. Now, why did you want him dead?

Chiba: They forgot the onions on my burger. >_>

Gin: ...

Yusaku: Ahhh, my son, I was merely trying to test you and see how well your deduction powers can be!

lol. that would be totally twisted and super funny. ^^

hahahaha... this topic might be funny sometimes.. hmm... i suspect only subaru okiya.... maybe the boss still not appear or already appear in certain episodes but we not recognize him.. hmm... i hope the is not from the main character..... please don't let us suspend like this!!

I don't quite think that's possible.

First of all ,he had been Shinichi's friend for many years. He couldn't just betray Conan.

Secondly, he would kill Ai if so. But so far, he stays as Ai's guardian well.

Thirdly, do anyone think he is the sort of evil guy?

I don't quite think that's possible.

First of all ,he had been Shinichi's friend for many years. He couldn't just betray Conan.

Secondly, he would kill Ai if so. But so far, he stays as Ai's guardian well.

Thirdly, do anyone think he is the sort of evil guy?

I kind of agree with everything you said especially the second one. It's pretty logical that if he was part of the Black Organization, he would have killed Ai months ago knowing that the information would be leaked. Assuming that he is one of them, he would have been chased down by the Black Organization months ago as well for not killing Ai even though the rumored "Bourbon" is already in Shinichi's house. xD

Wow, I was kinda surprised that people think Agasa did it. That has never even occurred to me. I mean, Agasa's such a sweet guy. Although that is why I am considered very naive...

As of now, I think it's someone we don't know.

And even if it IS someone we know, I'm surprised Heiji even came up. I'm biased because he's my favorite character but I just don't see him as evil at ALL.

As for Yusaku, I don't see him going to murder at all...

Okay, I'll admit it, I just don't want to believe any of the characters are evil. I love them WAY too much to believe that...

• Upvote 1

lol :grin:

I hate to play the lamest card avaliable, but what if we've seen the boss HUNDEREDS OF TIMES!? Like in the background of crowds or something, and maybe even once a suspect in a homicide case! Or maybe; Yoko's manager? Who knows?

A few other possibilities;

Ai. Pretending to have been betrayed (Perhaps her sister WAS killed, but still)

One of Heiji's parents; They don't know about Ai, and Conan is just any other kid to them.

Some short, fat dude (Not Chiba, though it would be a hoot) Short, fat guy with a high-pitched voice, wearing a rainbow jumpsuit, and Richard Simon's Headband. It's just a thought.

I suspect the old guy at the manga series book no 8 with his maid as they seems to have lots of secrets. But then, it is the only episode where he appeared among th 730 chapters I have read.

Hi :) I've always suspected inspector Yamamura, he seems to be the most unlikely guy anyone would suspect :unsure:

That would be funny, actually. In the Detective Conan community, a common running joke recently has been people suspecting his Grandmother.

I've never considered that! However, I really don't think that Agasa is involved in the B.O. All of his inventions have helped Conan, and a lot of them caused him to get clos(er) to penetrating the secrets of the organization. He's also known Shinichi for years. Being such a good detective, Shinichi would've realized that something was wrong as some point or another. Conan usually figures out disguises in a few hours. He discovered Irish and Vermouth's disguises in the 13th movie, as well as finding Keito Kid's disguises coutless times. I have a hard time believing that anyone could fool him for a few weeks, let alone years. Also, Ai Habara lives in Agasa's home. With all those chances to finish her off, why doesn't he do it? Since he knows Conan's true identity, why wouldn't he tell the B.O.? Sorry, but I think that Professor Agasa has helped Conan too much to be involved in the organization.

There is one piece of evidence that points to Agasa as the boss, though. Vermouth is said to be the bosses' favorite. She also knows Conan's true identity. Perhaps he only told her because she was his favorite, and she's keeping it a secret from everyone else on his orders. I still don't know why he wouldn't inform everyone, though.

However, I do believe that the boss could be involved in the police force, under disguise. He might not trust his subordinates, probably having being betrayed before, so he would want to find out the truth for himself.

Haha, couldn't be Richard--The BO tried to kill him once and suspected him of planting the transmitter on Rena's shoe.

But Agasa--that would be an interesting twist. It's technically impossible (based on his actions, as well as things that have been mentioned), but it would be interesting.

@Ran Mouri and Shinichi:

On the point of Agasa telling Vermouth, that's not really possible. She figured that out on her own, haha. After having photos of him for comparison, seeing him work on cases, as well as noticing his un child-like actions, she concluded that it was in fact Shinichi. Before/After she found that out, she remembered Shinichi from the New York Case, in which he and Ran saved her life (she was under disguise).

I think that it's probably someone that we've never seen in the series before--maybe some fat kingpin or something of the sort. Whomever it is must like power, money, and is probably elderly (why else would there be so many things relating to age within the series? Vermouth's 'impossible' youth, the 'poison' that turns people young--despite it's not meant for that). On top of that, he's probably some mastermind genius as well (I mean, see how smart Gin and Vermouth are! If he's above them, then he's gotta be extra smooth).

Thought I'd give my twenty cents on the matter~