Detective Conan World
blueberry

Mouri Ran vs. Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho

Mouri Ran vs. Ai Haibara/Miyano Shiho  

124 members have voted

1. 1. who do you prefer

i have already figured out that you're a male i am good at guessing people's gender and i myself sometimes don't understand the feelings of some girls ;)

yea, coz girls are weird.... Refer to my discussion with JC .... Mwahahahahahahahahah...jk

Remember the thing Ran said to Shinichi(via Conan)in Magician of the Silver Sky at the part where Ran was piloting the plane? "I love you, Shinichi." Conan seemed to be surprised at this.

Remember the thing Ran said to Shinichi(via Conan)in Magician of the Silver Sky at the part where Ran was piloting the plane? "I love you, Shinichi." Conan seemed to be surprised at this.

1. what does your post have to do with this topic? :unsure:

2. movies are not canon.

3. conan knows that ran loves him since episode 2.

Can anyone explain why I don't give a damn who Conan/Shinichi ends up with? Is it just me? My inner Pedo Bear told me to choose Haibara/Shiho. Although Ran is pretty good looking. Am I weird for saying writing that?

Can anyone explain why I don't give a damn who Conan/Shinichi ends up with? Is it just me? My inner Pedo Bear told me to choose Haibara/Shiho. Although Ran is pretty good looking. Am I weird for saying writing that?

I think Shiho/Haibara deserves him most,especially when all they have through.But Ran and Shinichi loves each other,and those openings and endings must have meaning.Although it could be interchanged if haibara tells her feelings first.

I think Shiho/Haibara deserves him most,especially when all they have through.But Ran and Shinichi loves each other,and those openings and endings must have meaning.Although it could be interchanged if haibara tells her feelings first.

i am not going to argue about this but there is no such thing as somebody deserving a person more than another person everyone deserves somebody that loves them :grin:

I want both of them to be happy at the end so....yeh...i dont want any heart broken at the end :)

thats very sweet but just like i said before this is about who do you like more not who you want shinchi/conan to be with

1. what does your post have to do with this topic? :unsure:

2. movies are not canon.

3. conan knows that ran loves him since episode 2.

it means that i like ran for being truthful. She had the courage to tell him that she loves him(directly)

it means that i like ran for being truthful. She had the courage to tell him that she loves him(directly)

Yup ShinXran could be interchanged if Haibara tells him first her feelings.

thats sweet did you read the

last file of the London case oh and welcome sherry14 i am new too :)

I want both of them to be happy at the end so....yeh...i dont want any heart broken at the end :)

Then a random other character has to come out to get the one who doesn't get Conan/Shinichi. Who? Me? I wish.

Well, i like ran and Shiho equally, it's just that sometimes, ran's karate is scary.

I think you mean that since Ran is a lady, she should be as one. Karate isn't really a lady-like trait. Makes her look like a tomboy? is that what you mean? Although she has her cute moments too. I hate choosing between women.

you know something i wasn't hoping that people would vote for Ran i made this poll to see how people like more end of the story

Alright, sounds like you don't hate her anymore, which makes me smile. :D Hooray!

hm, hajimemashite! I'm just a newbie, so please dnt mind me sharing my opinion:

hi guys/folks. i hope you would read this:

I'm a Ran fan. though i also liked ai, but i love Ran more.

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

next: why shinichi is:

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

2. not letting ran know even a single thing, nor hint.

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i write. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

just mail me. if ever! :D

PS: REPLY ASAP!

hm, hajimemashite! I'm just a newbie, so please dnt mind me sharing my opinion:

hi guys/folks. i hope you would read this:

There are purpose for everything, right? why do you think Haibara is "smarter" than Ran? is that the way she carries herself? or: Haibara studied in America, so that's why she's smart in terms of science and common perspectives(since science deals with common perspective, right?). She has family problems(or should i say, both of her parents died), that's why probably she has "that" attitude. Ran is a typical, ideal girl for me. She also is clever, but i think she's only playing dumb; though she knows them already(it implies), i think she puts her feelings first that's why she always encounter those DOUBTS, and sometimes, ended up in danger. She has family problems too, and grew in a different environment/nature than Haibara. So, that's one of the reason that explains why Ran and Haibara are totally different.

next: why shinichi is:

1. more open to haibara when it comes to his secret, FBI, CIA, BO, and such common danger?

2. not letting ran know even a single thing, nor hint.

Ans:

1. Because haibara WAS one of the most important person in BO, specifically, she was the scientist who was used by BO in creating some poisonous medicine(specifically the apotoxin holmes: apotoxin 4869) because she knew shinichi's secret: that shinichi shrunked by drinking that apotoxin 4869. shinichi knew that haibara won't open their mouth since he know that she already suffered and experienced the trauma/nightmare when her sis, and parents was killed.

2. Because shinichi IS truly worried for ran, though it's not written in his face(sometimes), it always imply. Knowing ran as his childhood friend, as far as i remembered, in one of the episodes, he assumed/predicted what will happen when he tells Ran about everything, his secret, FBI, CIA, and the Black Organization: Ran will be totally worried, and knowing her, she might panic and do something reckless, like blurt it out to the police, when the police themselves have no idea what's going on(and you should know what will happen next: spreading of the news, reaching BO, making a move to silence Ran. Since she will do anything just to save her love ones, even in exchange for her life.

I hope you would not criticize me of what i write. This is on my behalf. And i KNOW, this is right. Thank you :)

- Phenomenal lass_1995

kim_azstig24@yahoo.com

just mail me. if ever! :D

PS: REPLY ASAP!

Hello Phenomenous Lass, I appreciate your answer. I am just wondering, who do you like more, Ran or Shiho?

Hello Phenomenous Lass, I appreciate your answer. I am just wondering, who do you like more, Ran or Shiho?

i dunno why, but in the beginning i like ran... but... as soon as ai was introduced, i somehow knew that ai would be my favorite... and that her personality was what i wanted to see in a manga.... i was really happy when she was in it... i just wish she was in more episodes and chapters! long live ai!!!!

Ran cries a lot, but so what?

She may not be a genius, but at least she's not stupid as well.

Ran is pretty. Ran is brave. Ran is caring. Ran is patient.

So I choose Ran. :)

• Upvote 1

Ran cries a lot, but so what?

She may not be a genius, but at least she's not stupid as well.

Ran is pretty. Ran is brave. Ran is caring. Ran is patient.

So I choose Ran. :)

Wow! That is the best! Though many chooses Ai, I will NEVER hate Ran! She's Awesome! Go Ran!!!

• Upvote 2

It is a long passage, but please endure since I could not contain my passion for this topic in just a few words but had to be composed into PARAGRAPHS.

* Haibara Ai

The character of preference for me would be Ai. Why? Well, for one thing, I find her personality mightily interesting. She is not emotionless but her cynicism really attracts me, and her tragic past is somewhat alluring. I find myself relating to her more often than not, thus assisting in my fondness, infatuation... attachment to Ai. For I am an AI FAN.

I am relatively satisfied that Ai seems to be making an appearance more often, and not only that her character is developing soundly in a charming fashion.

* Mouri Ran

Ran is not a character I dislike, in fact I find her admirable in many ways. One of these commendable aspects of her would be undoubtedly her faith... undying LOVE for Shinichi. Detective Conan has been going on for a little over 600 episodes, and though in the story itself not much time has passed (proof being the kids and Ran are still within their respective grades), for us who watch it... it has.

I cannot blame this lack of development in the relationship with Shinichi on Ran, since she is in fact a fictional character and is subjected to the mind and hands of the MANGAKA! However, I ever so do wish that Gosho would progress their relationship a bit further. For I am getting rather irritated at the repetitive reactions of Ran and Shinichi throughout the series. It is quite apparent that they both like each other, but whenever together the two feel awkward its hard to watch. They either blush bright red like wholesome organic healthy strawberries or they try to break the ice by quibbling about insignificant... concerns. Of course I am not denying that there were times of goodness between the two before, but those accounts don't add up to much in the end.

* Relationships

One who has watched Detective Conan thoroughly will not deny that it is inevitable for Shinichi to end up with Ran. Reason being? Ran seemingly appears in the opening and ending songs of all the seasons of the show in a particular sorrowful image missing Shinichi a most of the time, and Shinichi chasing after... Ran perhaps as the song carries on. Also it has been several years in the making of Detective Conan, 600+ episodes and no shakes, no stirs, no cracks can even be found in their love for each other.

Nevertheless, as an AI FAN, I have small fantasies of romance between Conan/Shinichi and Ai/Shiho, and fantasies, they will remain.. Boo Hoo (;_;)

* I have typed far too many bytes, I apologize if you had to read through all of that, but I desperately needed to show my thoughts to the masses. Now I have done exactly that and looking back upon what I have writt... typed, one could pretty well say, I'm a Ran fan in disguise! Feast your pupils upon those thick PARAGRAPHS under Mouri Ran giving proof to my attentiveness to Ran's character! Although that could simply be the result of my feeling a rivalry between Ai and Ran, but I digress.

• Upvote 3