Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

Can you describe Haibara in one word??

Intriguing-Intersting...

She has this sort of personality, that even if you want to hate her, you can never hate her completely, she does care for others, even if she tries to have a cold front. even if she acts tough, she is soft on the inside.

She is just my fav character!

split-personality

She can be like a 7 yo girl in a second and turns into her Shiho personality in the next

So true!

full-of-vengeance

She perpously put that salt thingi so that Ayumi see Conan's buttocks just because Conan said those words...

well ... that's more than one word, and i don't think it was vengeance completely.. because if he just didn't reply to wat she said and kept going with the deduction he would've been fine... but ah well, it doesn't matter that much.. because even though Ayumi was blushing while looking, after a few panels conan stopped caring really... he stopped blushing ... so even if she was exacting revenge... it didn't affect him as much as it affected her and ayumi... oh and i liked the episode with Kirin's thorn or something like that... it was funny when he opened his eyes and murmered white. Ai called him a pervert for looking up her skirt... and while they both were blushing he was like, "stupid, if i was a pervert i wouldn't have said anything and i would have kept looking" it was sooooo funny :D

well ... that's more than one word, and i don't think it was vengeance completely.. because if he just didn't reply to wat she said and kept going with the deduction he would've been fine... but ah well, it doesn't matter that much.. because even though Ayumi was blushing while looking, after a few panels conan stopped caring really... he stopped blushing ... so even if she was exacting revenge... it didn't affect him as much as it affected her and ayumi... oh and i liked the episode with Kirin's thorn or something like that... it was funny when he opened his eyes and murmered white. Ai called him a pervert for looking up her skirt... and while they both were blushing he was like, "stupid, if i was a pervert i wouldn't have said anything and i would have kept looking" it was sooooo funny :D

Yea. I wonder how their reaction willbe if it happens again to Shinichi and Shiho(not CONAI)

Yea. I wonder how their reaction willbe if it happens again to Shinichi and Shiho(not CONAI)

ooooh... that would be great to see! >w<

I wish so too...

i agree... y'know, i really can't wait for the episode where shiho meets ran, and shinichi is there too... that will be THE. BEST. EPISODE. EVER. ...until probably the end... hehe

i agree... y'know, i really can't wait for the episode where shiho meets ran, and shinichi is there too... that will be THE. BEST. EPISODE. EVER. ...until probably the end... hehe

Karate vs APTX 4869... who will win?

Karate vs APTX 4869... who will win?

APTX 4869 ALL THE WAY!!!!! Instant knockout!... or at least... Instnat Shrinkage!

I had to look up the dictionary/thesaurus to come up with this term, but I believe she is diffident.

It seems that unlike Conan/Shinichi, Ai/Shiho has insufficient self confidence during times of crisis. She also tends to assume the worst with respect to most people she encounters.