Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Short ConAi story

I'm not a fan of AiCon... but this is really interesting!

I really wanted to know what will Ran do or feel about it!

kiel? are you done with the sequel yet? :)

I wish... me and my sequel are having troubles, well... that's cuz i've decided to change it... and the fact that my mom has been forcing me to clean my room ^^' it's kind of a disaster... :P i'm working on it... and i may do a little bit of editing, but don't expect it to be perfect as once a story is written, i usually just edit while watching tv XD hahaha whoops :D

but i'm going to do my best everyone! thanks for the encouragement!!! hopefully it'll be done by the end of spring break!

I wish... me and my sequel are having troubles, well... that's cuz i've decided to change it... and the fact that my mom has been forcing me to clean my room ^^' it's kind of a disaster... :P i'm working on it... and i may do a little bit of editing, but don't expect it to be perfect as once a story is written, i usually just edit while watching tv XD hahaha whoops :D

but i'm going to do my best everyone! thanks for the encouragement!!! hopefully it'll be done by the end of spring break!

i'm rooting for 'ya :)

hahaha thnx, thats just something i threw together on the fly, usually my tenses are off since i get tired of correcting again and again so i just make sure there aren't too many spelling errors and slap it up :D (ah but uh... it's not gonna end shinran, thatd be torture for me :P)

Well, we all have our preferences. I simply killed Ai in one story to get her out of the way. But, to make up for it, her death scene will be quite ShinShi as far as I've planned it.... Shinichi is still wallowing in guilt... And he's flirting with her in another story after Ran dumped him (but he shall end up with my dear Hei-chan)... etc. etc. It's actually quite fun to write ConAi/ShinShi as long as it ends up differently for me. I just like the perspective change.

Woahhh! You're the biggest AiCon ShiShi Fan! Me too! :D

That's just her member title. Surprising member of ConAis on this website.... Does anyone know the approximate percentage? Like, is it 50-50 for ShinRan vs. ConAi or is it different.

Just looking around for this site, Aeyra, I'm pretty sure it's 70% ShinRan lovers and 30% AiCon lovers ..

sadly that's true... but i usually stay on the stories section, so i usually see more AiCons than ShinRans...

and besides... we have so many ppl on this forum, it really depends on how many are online... its really hard to estimate unless someone asked every single member (and somehow got a reply from the dormant members)

>.> Uhm... true but.. Most DC lovers are ShinRan lovers, so my estimate is most likely very accurate. Juuust saying XDD...

Random side note on that.. it surprises me that our non-believing-in-love Ui-chan likes ShinRan. Just because most people who like ShinRan believe in the picture perfect love from childhood with sweet memories and such not. She'd seem more of a candidate to be an AiCon XDDD

>.> Uhm... true but.. Most DC lovers are ShinRan lovers, so my estimate is most likely very accurate. Juuust saying XDD...

Random side note on that.. it surprises me that our non-believing-in-love Ui-chan likes ShinRan. Just because most people who like ShinRan believe in the picture perfect love from childhood with sweet memories and such not. She'd seem more of a candidate to be an AiCon XDDD

I believe in childhood love, mainly cuz the guy I like has been my friend throughout childhood and now. And yes, sweet memories are a must-have. That's why in the Hunger Games I wanted Gale to be with Katniss...

:3 I know my info muwahahaha .. I make a habit of noticing patterns in people..

And that's really great.. I've moved too much to have something like that happen to me. For me, it's just a nice idea XD

hrm... well at least you guys believe in true love... i don't... i want to... and i even would consider myself a hopeless romantic... but ironically, i don't believe true love exists -shrug-

some things just don't make sense to me, and love is one of those things... i just don't see how it can be real

hrm... well at least you guys believe in true love... i don't... i want to... and i even would consider myself a hopeless romantic... but ironically, i don't believe true love exists -shrug-

some things just don't make sense to me, and love is one of those things... i just don't see how it can be real

I think it probably is. I've never experienced it, but just being near the guy I like makes me feel warm and safe, especially when he starts talking to me. But aren't you the biggest ConAi/ShinShi fan? Wouldn't you believe in 'true love' *cough* that will never happen between them for them?

I think the problem is that 'attraction' and 'love' get so freaking mixed up these days people can't believe in the true meaning of 'love'. So when people abuse their girlfriends and they say "I love you", it's obviously not love, but somehow people are so strange that they perceive it as such. There's attraction, there's like, and there's love, and most people are much older when they find 'love' towards another person.

I think the problem is that 'attraction' and 'love' get so freaking mixed up these days people can't believe in the true meaning of 'love'. So when people abuse their girlfriends and they say "I love you", it's obviously not love, but somehow people are so strange that they perceive it as such. There's attraction, there's like, and there's love, and most people are much older when they find 'love' towards another person.

I know, but still, it's nice to have something beautiful and almost magical to believe in.

I think it probably is. I've never experienced it, but just being near the guy I like makes me feel warm and safe, especially when he starts talking to me. But aren't you the biggest ConAi/ShinShi fan? Wouldn't you believe in 'true love' . . . for them?

well, i believe in fictional true love... but that's about it

urgh, sorry guys... i was gonna try to finish the thing today, but then i remembered that i have a ton of hw i haven't done yet... i don't know when i can finish it up... too much hw... i hate AP WH

Ohh.. Very nice ur talented ur A very big fan of AiCon rit? So do I..

But shinRan is nice also xP

:DD

yes! another aicon <3 <3 <3

but so you know, i am EXTREMELY against shinran... it sends shivers down my spine when i think about it...