Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Movie 19: Sunflowers of Inferno

Thanks for the link to the official website. I was looking for this. :)

It is most likely called "The Hellfire of Sunflowers", if I'm not mistaken, since I do see the Fire character, and the "no", character which represtents either "the", "of" or "and". Also there are flames around the sunflowers. *Hint, Hint* 

I can't wait to take a look at this new site for movie 19 on Saturday. (I always enjoy visiting the Detective Conan websites.)

Thanks for the link to the official website. I was looking for this. :)

It is most likely called "The Hellfire of Sunflowers", if I'm not mistaken, since I do see the Fire character, and the "no", character which represtents either "the", "of" or "and". Also there are flames around the sunflowers. *Hint, Hint* 

I can't wait to take a look at this new site for movie 19 on Saturday. (I always enjoy visiting the Detective Conan websites.)

The ANN translation is "The Hellfire Sunflowers", so you were pretty close.

The ANN translation is "The Hellfire Sunflowers", so you were pretty close.

Silly me! The "of" wasn't meant to be there in my post. :lol:  I must've gotten myself confused while translating. 

Anyways, yeah, that's what I meant. :P

DCTP has translated the title as "Infernal Sunflowers", and though it may not be a literal translation like "The Hellfire Sunflowers" it does flow off the tongue better.  I'm hoping we get an official translation soon, because last year I remember the English title being added to the website months after the initial announcement: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4845-movie-18-dimensional-sniper/?p=315760

KK is lookin' really out of character. Hopefully there's a good explanation for this, like the MK Org. actually plays a role in this movie (which would be awesome). Also, WcDonalds spotted.

I don't see a reason why Kid would go out of character.

welp, I'm intrigued. 

also,

subtle advertisement is subtle.

200px-WcDonaldsLogo.png

The more I watch the trailer, the more I doubt it.

There shouldn't be a reason why Kid would go out of character to such an extreme.

Also, unless the painting has a some sort of gem encompassed in it (which seems unlikely seeing that the painting happens to be the work of Van Gogh's), there should be no reason why Kid would even bother targeting the painting...unless he happened to be threatened, but that still doesn't explain why he went terribly out of character.

I'm willing to bet that the Kid in the trailer is an impostor. 

I hope that I'm wrong though, because that would end up being extremely anticlimactic.

I totally knew there were explosions -_-

Well, it could be the most awesome or the worst movie. Well for now i'm neutral though

The only thing I can't mix to with the trailer is that airplane, besides I don't think KID would actually explode places and threats peoples' lives.

I also found it unexpected, when he shouted "It's Showtime!" in such an unsual way. 

like Kenzi said, he may be a Kid imposter, but since it's a trailer, (and since the trailer is only about 33 seconds long), it could be something else. (Gee, I hope it's not that obvious. )

I hope there's more mystery in this movie. I never watched Dimensional Sniper, but many say that there is more action in it than mystery, which I don't mind, but I'm used to mystery in Detective Conan.

I totally knew there were explosions -_-

Well, it could be the most awesome or the worst movie. Well for now i'm neutral though

The only thing I can't mix to with the trailer is that airplane, besides I don't think KID would actually explode places and threats peoples' lives.

True. There are a lot of explosions in Detective Conan movies. :P

Same here. I just can't see kid doing anything like that. I hope there's a reason for this.

I watched the trailer. My reaction: "Wut... This... What happened?!" Don't know if that's good or bad. Anyway, it got me hooked, mostly because I need to see what the heck is going on.

Oh, Kid's so OOC they better have a good explanation for it. They also need a good explanation for the background shown in the trailer (it reminds me of some fantasy setting). Don't forget the explosions too.

I hope there's more mystery in this movie. I never watched Dimensional Sniper, but many say that there is more action in it than mystery, which I don't mind, but I'm used to mystery in Detective Conan.

Really? Well, wait until for Conan's skateboard stunt, it's going to blow your mind. text-line-smiley-008.gif

the title doesn't do a very good job explaining that the movie is supposed to revolve around a painting

sounds like a weird horror movie in my opinion

this is the impression I got:

cgxcI60.png?1

• Upvote 1

inferno sunflowers sounds better and more dangerous to me 

I second this, but it seems they went and directly took the "no" as "of". 

the title doesn't do a very good job explaining that the movie is supposed to revolve around a painting

sounds like a weird horror movie in my opinion

this is the impression I got:

cgxcI60.png?1

To me, it sounds more like a drama. And nice photoshopping :P