Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 903-905 (Pool Murder)

THIS THREAD is used to discuss about SPOILERSIn other words, if you only read the English version and wish to wait for the full release instead of getting spoiled, this is NOT the right place for you!

RULES OF THE SPOILER-ONLY DISCUSSION THREAD:

1. Any kind of spoiler involving the case (pictures, texts, information, full scans...) of any language that is released before the English version must be posted HEREThe English translations of the spoilers must also be posted here.

2. Any kind of discussion involving the spoilers must be posted HERE.

3. Despite being a spoiler-only thread, EVERY spoiler and discussion involving events that have not happened in the English releases STILL has to be put inside Spoiler boxes. When the file in question is fully released in English, this is not necessary anymore.

4. NO DIRECT LINK to any Japanese scans (RAWs) or English scans (Japanese spoiler pictures are allowed as long as the amount and quality of which are very far away from a full scan, like the ones we usually have).

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

[spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler]

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.
Untitled-1_zps5a0dae75.png

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".
Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.
Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

ANYWAY, everyone should read this whole post carefully before posting or viewing anything. If you are mistaken for not paying attention to it, the creator of the thread, the moderators and every other forum members will NOT take any responsibility.

Since at least one group has picked up the scanlation, all of the rules above are still effective.

Spoiler pics for 903 (from DCTP and Baidu):

http://i.imgur.com/pci4s0F.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HeSnSfF.png

http://i.imgur.com/Hu84bsO.png

Partial translation: http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12447&p=831325#p831325

• Upvote 3

Seems like Conan is playing hard to get on purpose. I wonder if swimsuit design is going to be relevant to the case?

I like the look of this one though!

Chek!!!!

So you're finally back!

Anyway,what do you think about the mystery girl now?it seems that she's most likely Sera's mom...

Not really a spoiler, but at the end of the Chinese scans it looks like there's going to be a new Magic Kaito anime series.  On my way to make a topic now...

Chek!!!!

So you're finally back!

Anyway,what do you think about the mystery girl now?it seems that she's most likely Sera's mom...

I have been here the whole time, just no commenting on files. I have to update all my old theory stuff. Some interesting points about Sera being British have been brought up that are worth taking into consideration. I still have not heard convincing proof about the child being Sera's mom btw, but I haven't read all the latest theories.
  • Upvote 2

I have been here the whole time, just no commenting on files. I have to update all my old theory stuff. Some interesting points about Sera being British have been brought up that are worth taking into consideration. I still have not heard convincing proof about the child being Sera's mom btw, but I haven't read all the latest theories.

I'd say it's the prevailing theory at least for the moment. I certainly can't come up with any proof at the moment saying that she is or isn't Sera's mom. I'd certainly like to hear what you have to say about the mystery girl Chekhov, if you have any ideas or theories about her that is.

yeah the theory about Sera being British is interesting,I can't wait to read you updated theories about Sera's family.

File 904 http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3201923621

Conan#1: File 904 Title: Sunken Shades Of Glass

This week is a double issue, thus, a break next week.

The mysterious girl does not appear.

Fujiwara: Last page side note: Conan and Sera-chan arrive at the truth! Find out the secret behind the glass shards and the bubbles in the next issue!

god i hope we actually get some where with "sera little sister" i wanna know who she is!!! i also wanna know the back story of when ran and shinichi met sera

ugh sooo many unanswered questions!!!! >.<

god i hope we actually get some where with "sera little sister" i wanna know who she is!!! i also wanna know the back story of when ran and shinichi met sera

ugh sooo many unanswered questions!!!! >.<

givin his handeling of previous casess, we know how this thing will drag out

i read from somewhere that akai family's middle brother will be revealed in file 905... does anyone know if this is actually true?

Gosho gave out a hint through the game Animal Crossing that said "Sera-chan wa kichi nii tte yonderu"

This was translated by Fujiwara at DCTP to be "Sera-chan calls Kichi-nii" 

We don't know whether that will be in this case or the next case. This case is already solved (at the end of 904 they say they know who the killer is), so they don't really have a reason to call the middle brother during this case. Most likely 905 will be a chapter that focuses specifically on the solution to the pool case, if we do get any Conan talking to the Mystery Girl it will either be really short or cut off and saved for chapter 906. Given the normal pacing of the series, I'd say we won't have any details about the middle brother until at least chapter 907 at the absolute minimum, however that is still just a guess. 

First, the good new.

Spoiler for file 905 is out

spoiler pics (thanks to Conan#1): 
File 905 Chinese (thanks to Conan#1)

File 905 title:

The truth rises to the surface
d6nny: p.15 (thanks to conan#1): :
Sonoko "It's like a wizard."
Sera "A wizard?",
Sera: "A wizard...it wasn't me!", (looking right at Conan)
Conan: "Huh?",
Ran: "Ah..."
Little Sera in Flashback: "You are a wizard, right? <3",
Ran: "Ah... Say..." (Continue in Page 16)

This is a spoiler release few days ago. It is something Gosho says in a game, since he has a character in there

iShinichiKudo: damn,than who the hell was talking about that haneda will appear

Fujiwara: The animal crossing hint seems to indicate that Haneda will appear next case ...

iShinichiKudo: what's the animal crossing?

Fujiwara: It's a game Gosho plays where he hints at stuff that'll happen in the near future, apparently.

Animal crossing hint (thanks to Conan#1): Sera-chan calls Kichi-nii (セラちゃんはきちにいってよんでる) [source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3204675037]

Last, the bad new.

There's a break next week. :lol:

• Upvote 1

@ALAKTORN

Duh...

Since there's concern about how Sera could call her two brothers. She call the eldest one Shu-ni, she will need another nickname for another Shu(kichi.)

No way, that’s how it’s confirmed? I’m not sure if I had a theory about the brother, but at least this almost confirms that I thought right about the MG being the mother.