Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 903-905 (Pool Murder)

well that's too bad Conan didn't meet the mystery girl,he didn't even tried tp talk to her....

Anyway I hope the Kichi nii is true,and that it refers to Shuukichi,I don't see who else can be called like that.

The fact that Ran seems to have met the girl enforces the theory that MG=Sera's mother.(then Alaktorn your theory was right from the begining^^)

I'm tired with all the mystery about the middle bro and the kid so I hope Gosho will reveal everything soon.

• Upvote 1

seriously the file gave us nothing new concerning Sera or the mystery girl.We already knew that Ran and Shinichi met Sera a long time ago(probably when they were child),and Shinichi is the wizard.Now it is confirmed by this file,great...

the only new thing is that Ran also met the mystery girl (probably not in that form).

I really hope we'll get the flashback case soon,this is getting too long for nothing.

And I'm still disappointed that Conan gave up on the mystery girl...

• Upvote 1

As 75aichan said, I'm looking forward to the flashback case.  Little Sera would be awesome, but if that sick little girl does turn out to be the mother, it would be strange to see her in her adult form.  She just doesn't seem like the type to be well endowed!

As 75aichan said, I'm looking forward to the flashback case.  Little Sera would be awesome, but if that sick little girl does turn out to be the mother, it would be strange to see her in her adult form.  She just doesn't seem like the type to be well endowed!

I feel the exact opposite,I'm not really curious to see Sera as I child,I'm kinda tired with childhood friends,but I can't wait to see the mystery girl if she's the mom.She acts just like an adult so it wouldn't be odd to see her in an adult form.it will be like seing a blond Akai with boobs XDXD

I feel the exact opposite,I'm not really curious to see Sera as I child,I'm kinda tired with childhood friends,but I can't wait to see the mystery girl if she's the mom.She acts just like an adult so it wouldn't be odd to see her in an adult form.it will be like seing a blond Akai with boobs XDXD

Oh my gosh, I can't even--

There is one thing that bothers me about this water trick. It's true total internal reflection would hide objects under a cup/tank of air ... but how to you hide the shape of the air itself? Even though air is clear, you can still bubbles underwater because their refractive indices of water and air are completely different. Even if the tank glass' refractive index matched that of the water so it was invisible, you could still see the air in the tank as a large cubic bubble at the bottom of the pool.

Also Shuukichi is the middle bro and the child is the mom, prob aptxed by Rum or some nonsense like that. Just throwing all that out there since I haven't updated theories in half a year or so.

• Upvote 1

A bunch of shorts news.

English file for 904-905 are released (Quite long ago)if you look hard enough.

File 906 info,thanks to Conan#1:

The motive of "Little Sister from outside the domain" is...? An imminent new series!!! Conan and Detective Boys encounter impossible crime in midsummer...!: (source: Shonen Sunday website: http://websunday.net/jigou/)

High chance that Chinese and Japanese scans will not be available this friday, instead, look forward to Monday.

Read from bottom up

27 Aug 14, 02:14
Vortex: Affected by this are currently WSS & WSM, Jump.
27 Aug 14, 02:08
Vortex: As such, we expect our raws to come in either Monday or Tuesday and then release hopefully for Wednesday. Most of our group's work is done on the weekends, so we'll see how this goes. Please be patient with us for the next little while."
27 Aug 14, 02:07
Vortex: From what we know, it looks like due to Japan's piracy crackdown, the publishers have decided to not to ship out the magazines until a few days before release (i.e. Wednesday).
Vortex: "If you happen to read the Chinese scans that are released every Friday or so, you'll notice that they weren't released. In fact, you can't find spoilers anywhere. Suffice to say, we have not yet received this week's chapter either.
Vortex: I quote what was said about the recent Magi chapter:
27 Aug 14, 02:05
Vortex: Magi is also released in the WSS magazine. Last week there were no spoilers on Friday.
27 Aug 14, 02:03
Vortex: There is a high chance that there are no spoilers this friday.

I'm so sad we won't get spoilers this friday,but later...we still have to wait for monday now.

I wonder if it's temporary of not.

I feel like things are getting worse every week....