Detective Conan World
Rye

Flappy Bird

Just wondering if anyone else on this website's tried playing this game? It's #1 on android and Apple devices right now. I was wondering what the game was after hearing it went viral, so I downloaded it to see what made it viral.

The instructions are simple. Just keep tapping the screen to make the bird continue flying. But the gameplay is really difficult. It's really frustrating. destroyplz.gif?1

So. . .anyone else here have felt the pain of playing this game? D:

It's been the talk of our school campus these past few days. I tried playing it and got stuck on 10. T_T My sister tried it and she got 115! Not on her first try, of course. But I still can't believe it until now. As for my parents they went beyond as to bet on who will have the highest score at the end of the week and the loser will have to take the winner to a restaurant this Valentine's. <_< *whispers* But their highest score is only 3 :P

Never played it. Don't intend to. Don't have something to play it on. And it seems like another money-making attempt by people who know how to occupy people for days without offering entertainment value or creating anything worthwhile. Fun.

This has been on for a while, buut...

Flappy Bird has been deleted from the app store by its creator, Dong Nguyen, saying that he intended for Flappy Bird to be realxing and not addictive. Sad, I didn't get to download it on my phone :(

By the way, is it true that when you reach 900+ on Flappy Bird, there are slanted pipes, moving pipes and a battle with Super Mario?

There is absolutely nothing original about this game. The sprites are ripped. The concept is ripped. I don't understand its popularity. It's a terrible, terrible game.

However, I look forward to the creator's new games.

If I'm not wrong, sprites are from the old Super Mario 'n' the concept was took from that Helicopter flash game (I forgot the name). Or, that game was a copy of another game as well. Anyway, the point is that the game is addictive. I had a little contest with my brother for some time 'n' my highest score is 135. But ya know, the faster ya get into somethin', the faster ya'll get bored of it.

EDIT: I've just read Nara-chan's post. From what I've heard, he removed the game 'cuz he couldn't handle the pressure from Internet community which went as far as sendin' a death threats. Stupid, but it really wouldn't surprise me. As for the additional content, I'm 99% sure that that's made up. One of the reasons bein' that normally ya just can't make a 900+ score. It would require an insane amount of focus 'n' steadiness.

I could not understand the hype about this game. It's just probably me or people are exaggerating their reactions.It is not as addicting as many say it is to the point that they break their phones or hit their brother or something. It is hard to get past the pipes the first time you try, yes, but then you get better and then it gets boring. I guess the fun thing about it was that people started comparing scores, then get frustrated for not being able to beat each other...says the person who got the highest score in her family :V. Honestly though, it is boring. I didn't even last for a day.

I don't know if this is legit but there was an iPhone, with Flappy Bird on it, sold for less than a hundred thousand dollars on Ebay after the game was taken down. That's just insane.