Detective Conan World
Maltavite

Le Drawing Thread (With DC fanarts)

My (first) fanfic meme. Funny...

S.jpg
Car's Desc:

You got problem with some problems in your hood? Then why not to pick this 'extremely-tuned' Chevelle. This car has 8 tubes rocket launcher on the back and three Archangel Missiles in the roof. It's perfect to screw up your foes' deliveries or obliterating a drug lab to smithereens... The car also had 666 hp turbocharged engines, making it suitable to do a 'job' or challenging some Northside Rollerz. And don't forget about the 'Dollar' rims, it's just for any real playas. Be wary at a silver-haired guy, a brunette woman, some psychos from hoodlums in black (Not the Black Organization, but the Northern Navarra aka Wrong Way Assassins), a redhead girl and a dark-haired girl who will bust you. Or any gangstas who you're hating with.

To Be Continued...

My first faction's official unit for my fanfic: Sexta Cereza

1-1.jpg

Desc: Known as the 'Mage-killer', 'Hitman in Cherry', "Red Label crew". Sexta Cereza (The Sixth Cherry in Spanish) was an armed wing of the Sepulcros. Originally, the Sepulcros used to be the Aztecas gang in Westphalia, Hepburn. However since they started to deal drugs and aligned with the Vagos from Los Santos, they was marked as traitors by the former. They commit Drive-Bys, heists, murder for hire, assassination, forced disappearance, arms smuggling, human trafficking and drugs trafficking. They usually don cherry red jersey under their military-grade vest, earning them the title 'Red Label crew' and 'Hitman in Cherry'. They usually armed with silenced weapons such as AKS-74UB, AS Val, silenced M4A1 and 9A-9 assault rifle.

Their crime also make FBI, Interpol and CIA pay attention to them. Even the Black Organizaion also the target of the Cereza's operation.

The Cereza was the ruthless armed wing in Hepburn, they usually use torture to gather information from the victims. They also got the title 'Mage-killer' as they was the long life nemesis of the Fairy Tail. Their crime against the them wasn't the first time since 2010s. They also tried to kill one of the guild members after she spotted them killing a journalist who aligned with the Aztecas. The Cereza also in bad term with the Lucerne Hoodz and Hepburn chapter of the Angels of Death MC.

Allies: The Graves (The Sepulcros), Los Santos Vagos, various Ballas sets
Enemies: FBI, CIA, Interpol, Black Organization, Varrio Los Aztecas, Fairy Tail, Lucerne Hoodz, Angels of Death MC.

One of the supporting characters in my fanfic (DC x GTA crossover)

alec_by_avtomatchikcrew-d76jgcr.jpg

If Hidemi was a CIA and BO agent, then her cousin, Alec was a Don in a gang named Alleviant Height. While Hidemi was passionate about lives, her cousin completely heartless and feeling no regret for all of the people that he kill. However, Alec was caring Hidemi and her family and vice versa. Alec usually wore yellow and blue to identify that he was an Alleviant 4 Life.

More arts from the Dubstep Gamer xD! Without tablet....

Erru vs Valther

clash_of_purple_and_black_by_avtomatchik

Adohalv

adohalv_veresk_by_avtomatchikcrew-d7jinj

Erru with MAC-11 and MP7A1

erru_by_avtomatchikcrew-d7j5zmm.jpg

Adohalv with a modified AIMS-74 and AS Val

ado_heist_by_avtomatchikcrew-d7hr6co.jpg

Erru with an Uzi

syndicate__gangster_and_angel_artwork__e

What is it?

Add more solid shadows and have more contrast. The current shading you're doing is like a gradient.

I'm quoting off a tutorial, so I don't know much myself either ^^;

Add more solid shadows and have more contrast. The current shading you're doing is like a gradient.

I'm quoting off a tutorial, so I don't know much myself either ^^;

Depends, that's my art style (gradient and something like that) but I have another style.

Wow! Nice work! Lots of +1~ I like how you drew the guns! Cool details. When and where did you learn how to draw them? :D Bravo!