Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Naruto4

Is Conan gonna meet the leader of black organization ?

if conan have to meet the boss?

first-he has to check the address of the number he got from nanatsu no ko song in episode 387?

then some progress can be made on boss's location or BO's hideout. i guess?

Everyone does, but when he does and beats him and turns back to Shinichi and everything and confess to Ran, there won't be a story anymore, and when that happens, it will be finished, I don't want it to be finished but I want him to beat the boss! Huh, I want DC to go on forever, but one favor, please make them kiss once, or twice or a lot, this is the only anime I know that after 715 episodes, the main characters haven't kissed yet, not including Movie 2  that is non canon and that was when he was in Conan form. 

Everyone does, but when he does and beats him and turns back to Shinichi and everything and confess to Ran, there won't be a story anymore, and when that happens, it will be finished, I don't want it to be finished but I want him to beat the boss! Huh, I want DC to go on forever, but one favor, please make them kiss once, or twice or a lot, this is the only anime I know that after 715 episodes, the main characters haven't kissed yet, not including Movie 2 that is non canon and that was when he was in Conan form.

Really..! I have been waiting for that too..! Everytime they meet I hope they'll kiss but its always a disappointment.. :P

And about the topic it's pretty obvious he will have a showdown but now I don't mind who ever is the boss, Cuz it's NOT Agasa.. :P

The funny thing is that I believe Gosho Aoyama said that since he at first thought DC wasn't going to last very long, the boss was actually shown somewhat early in the series. That's right, we've already seen Ano Kata, the question is, who is he?

The funny thing is that I believe Gosho Aoyama said that since he at first thought DC wasn't going to last very long, the boss was actually shown somewhat early in the series. That's right, we've already seen Ano Kata, the question is, who is he?

Gosho has never said something like that (the bolded part I mean). Even if he had already decided who would be Ano Kata back then, it doesn't mean that this person had appeared early in the series, and even if he/she did, Gosho could very well have changed his mind by switching this identity to another character when he realized this series would get longer.

When the series started, anyone could have been Ano Kata, including Agasa, Megure or even Yoko Okino. But none of them actually makes much sense anymore as the series progresses.

....But Aoyama-sensei said Agasa wasn't the boss...

Indeed, which further proofs my point. It was not until recently that Gosho announced that Agasa isn't The Boss, but there's no guarantee that he didn't want to create him that way when the series started. However, when it got longer, this setting wouldn't stand well. I'm not saying that I believe in this possibility as it was just an example, my main point is that anyone could have been made The Boss back then, but it doesn't mean they're still this person in the present.

• Upvote 1

Indeed, which further proofs my point. It was not until recently that Gosho announced that Agasa isn't The Boss, but there's no guarantee that he didn't want to create him that way when the series started. However, when it got longer, this setting wouldn't stand well. I'm not saying that I believe in this possibility as it was just an example, my main point is that anyone could have been made The Boss back then, but it doesn't mean they're still this person in the present.

That is very true. And another hint that points that Agasa is not the boss, is that Ai would have been killed by Agasa if he found out. The BO doesn't take to traitors very well, and I believe that Agasa would have killed Conan because he could rat everyone out. But then again, there is also the side that he wouldn't kill them because it would be too messy. The one thing I love about DC is that there are so many theories in the series, it could go either way.

Everyone does, but when he does and beats him and turns back to Shinichi and everything and confess to Ran, there won't be a story anymore, and when that happens, it will be finished, I don't want it to be finished but I want him to beat the boss! Huh, I want DC to go on forever, but one favor, please make them kiss once, or twice or a lot, this is the only anime I know that after 715 episodes, the main characters haven't kissed yet, not including Movie 2  that is non canon and that was when he was in Conan form. 

Who says thats how the shows going to end? It may end as him never becoming Shinchi again or one of the main character dies o.o. Maybe lol and also if he does find out who the boss is that doesn't meant the show will end, its obvious that the boss has money and maybe a high class man in their society, so even if he finds out who he is, doesn't mean he can come up to where he stays and stop him. Conan is going to need a team, as in everyone he knows from the police to the fbi, from Heiji to the Detective Boys. Remember there are people in the Organization who are willing to commit suicide instead of being captured, that tells you something.