Detective Conan World
HermioneXHaibara

What do you do in your free time??

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering about what other people do in their free time??

For me I like surfing the internet,writing poems,watching anything related to DC,sleeping(lol! ^^),eating popcorn while watching a movie( :mrgreen: ) And exercising !!!

What about you? :)

Talk to you soon,,

Hmm, let me see...these are some of the things I do during my free time:

+ Watch anime

+ Surf the net

+ Read manga/books

+ Clean the entire house/parts of it

+ Finish sudoku puzzles

+ Study Korean/Japanese

+ Draw

+ Write short stories

+ Listen to music/podcasts

+ Laze around only when there's absolutely nothing else to do :D

listening to my ipod shuffle

Oh I forgot to say that I also like listening to some music!! ^^

Specially the classical ones when I'm exhausted..

Finish sudoku puzzles

I like to play it too when I'm REALLY REALLY bored! :mrgreen:

Thank you both for your replys! =)

Well.. Lemme see, during my free time I do sorts of things:

- sleep (#1 on my list! :D )

- watch anime (Detective Conan sometimes Death Note or Code Geass :D )

- school works :cry:

- read books or Archie Comics :D

- surf the net and/or playing sorts of games

- relax, relax, relax

and..

- doing absolutely nothing!

that's it. :lol:

I do lots of things too :)

-read

-read manga (I definitely consider this to be separate, since manga only takes me an hour or two each)

-chat online

-watch anime

-watch tv

-knit

-write fanfiction (my current story is a crossover with FMA, although it's been a while since I worked on it)

-draw (I have a webcomic on dA, called Ricochet Queen)

Let's see

-Read: magazines, books, blogs

-blogging

-martial arts

-TV shows

-solve interesting math problems

-watch science lectures online

-video games

-occasional skywatching

-hang out with my brother, sister, friends

-piano

eat, sleep, be merry :lol:

@IBYea : you do martial arts? what kind? i'm a martial arts junkie myself. i used to do aikido, wushu, arnis, then capoeira. not simultaneously, though. :P haven't done them in a while but i'd really love to experience the gore and glory again. i also blog like you. kinda became my outlet ehehe. and piano.. a loong time ago.

@1412 : kudos on 'doing absolutely nothing!' :lol: is Code Geass also good? it was recommended to me.

@Southpaw : saw your gallery in dA. nice! *2 thumbs up* i also had one before but i took it down coz i wasn't able to update it as often as i wanted to :(

@HermioneXHaibara and DetectiveConanfan : exercising, hmm.. should do that!

@la vanille : Clean the entire house/parts of it? :o i am not worthy ^:)^

-solve interesting math problems

-watch science lectures online

Hmmmmm....

I would never think of any school stuff in my free time! xD

sleep (#1 on my list! )

haha looool! xD

draw (I have a webcomic on dA, called Ricochet Queen)

a webcomic??

That's great,You must be so talented!

eat, sleep, be merry

lol that's cool! :D

Anyways,all your replys were interesting! =)

meh, I don't know how talented I really am... I don't claim to be an artist, by any stretch of the imagination, but it's fun and interesting even though it takes so much effort

and btw, the RQ page is separate from my personal gallery... it's at RicochetQueen.deviantart.com

@lashedcheek

I do Kuk Sool Won, which is basically an agglomeration of Korean martial arts. And blogging, I do it to get people interested into science. If at least one person gets interested, then I am happy. Of course, I occasionally post random stuff on video games, piano, and rant on the many problems of society. ^_^

@HxH

Well, for math problem, trust me, none of the ones I do during free time is like the problems we do at school. The kind of problems I solve are, in my opinion, more fun, and it has more to do with proofs. Some are easy, and some are hard, it depends. As for the science lectures, I am not talking just about college lectures, although I enjoy some of them. There are other talks on new discoveries and things that basically change one's perspective on how the world works, basically. Those are the kind I like. As for school, I have found math and science class mostly boring, so...

@Southpaw: Shucks, you know how to knit! I've always wanted to learn how so I can make some clothes for my stuffed toys. XD

@lashedcheek: You do arnis? XD I was so into that during grade school and high school (and even college!) but I left my rattan sticks back home. D: And wushu...wow. I'm always amazed whenever I see people do wushu.

I laughed at your remark on cleaning. XDD I'm very sensitive when it comes to dust (or my nose is, to be more exact), so I try to clean whenever I can so the house will stay dust-free as possible. It's not my favorite thing to do in the world, but I do it for myself so I really can't complain. :D

@1412 : kudos on 'doing absolutely nothing!' :lol: is Code Geass also good? it was recommended to me.

:lol:

I like Code Geass because its storyline is great. I love the characters, plot and action. I'm not a critique of anime so I don't have much to say about it, but I recommend it too. :D This is one of my favorite animes next to Detective Conan and Death Note.

Generally, I enjoy watching "bloody" films which include death of people. :lol: I think that's one of the reason why I love watching Detective Conan, Death Note and Code Geass. :lol: lol.

and btw, the RQ page is separate from my personal gallery... it's at RicochetQueen.deviantart.com

I checked it out,I saw some pages from your work,And as what you said,It has so much effort! ;)

@HxH

Well, for math problem, trust me, none of the ones I do during free time is like the problems we do at school. The kind of problems I solve are, in my opinion, more fun, and it has more to do with proofs

In this case,I agree it must be so much fun to solve some problems in your free time!! ^__^

Generally, I enjoy watching "bloody" films which include death of people.

I didn't watch Death note or Code Geass yet but hopefully i will in the near future cause i love the bloody films too(but not that much! xD )Right now i'm watching this really cool japanese drama which is called "UnFair"i'm still at the seconed episode but i must say that i'm really impressed,somehow the main character reminds me of Akai Shuichi,even thought the main charcter here is a girl,and no they don't look-alike,it's something about her personality,I really am impresssed,so yeah I totally recommend you to watch it,you'll never regret it! ;)

Lol I love how suddenly the subject of the main topic changes into a "chat room"!! :mrgreen:

@la vanille :

yep, before i came here to Canada! there actually was a time when i do arnis then go straight to wushu. and sometimes, i cut class just to attend them :lol: bad me but it was worth it. lol. i was soo addicted.

i left my rattan sticks at home, too, so i'm trying to find one here. this would be totally weird but i'm starting to miss the blisters and the calluses on my palms. :D sayy..what college did you go to? and what arnis style did you practice? mine was 'Tercia Cerrada Cadenilla y Espada y Daga' of LSAI. i was part of a club in UP though i didn't formally study there. took up a class, though :P

i know what you mean about those wushu athletes. they're not human! i mean, man! those jumps and kicks? :o defying gravity at its finest.

@1412 :

that's what i was told, too, it has a great storyline! i also have that bloodlust that you're talking about though not that much anymore than i used to :D i kind of mellowed but i wanted that madness again lol. added it in my to-watch list.

@HermioneXHaibara :

googled Unfair.. and i must say girls who can kick ass are really cool 8-) think 'so close'.

the topic's under Chatroom anyway so i think we're forgiven :mrgreen: and, isn't it a good thing that this forum is alive?

guess i must add 'replying to forums' as one of the things i do on my free time. v(^_^)v

@ lashedcheek: Oh, you were a member of Sangkil Karasak? That's cool. :D

I went to UP Manila for two years before migrating, but during those two years I only did one class of Arnis for fun and that was it. I was more into it during high school since my friends were so good at it and I was only so-so. I did Presas' Kombatan--I think that's what they call it, but I always just called it arnis for the heck of it. XD

@HermioneXHaibara :

googled Unfair.. and i must say girls who can kick ass are really cool think 'so close'.

the topic's under Chatroom anyway so i think we're forgiven and, isn't it a good thing that this forum is alive?

guess i must add 'replying to forums' as one of the things i do on my free time. v(^_^)v

lool yeah totally! xD

@ lashedcheek: Oh, you were a member of Sangkil Karasak?

yep! still am, always will be. ;) i did the anyo/forms. wasn't really good at sparring coz i don't like hurting people. lol. i think Presas' Kombatan is modern arnis? anyway, it's nice to know someone here who's interested in arnis. v(^_^)v

i think Presas' Kombatan is modern arnis? anyway, it's nice to know someone here who's interested in arnis. v(^_^)v

I've always thought so too, but then a former teacher of mine said there's quite a difference. XD Ah well. And yeah, it's great to know people who are interested in it, cause most of my friends who are into martial arts tend to go for foreign martial arts instead of our very own. XD

most of my friends who are into martial arts tend to go for foreign martial arts instead of our very own. XD

well, you can't really blame them coz the government wasn't that keen in promoting the art. i think it's just recently that they've supported a bill which aims to make it our national sport. you're lucky to have it in your curriculum when you were younger. i wonder what would happen to 'sipa' then. hmm.. :/

Mm, let's see:

- work on DCW

- work on other sites, projects and more...

- play soccer + other sports

- watch anime

- watch movies

- surf the net

- listen to music

- play games on my xbox or wii or pc

- go out with friends

- and more...

Currently, college takes a big priority.

- Go to class

- Work on the Detective Conan wiki

- Watch Detective Conan

- Watch my favorite television shows (Community, Real Time with Bill Maher, The Soup,)

- Watch professional and college basketball

- Watch other sports as well.

- Read comic books

- Listen to music

- the internet, of course!

Free time? Well, I don't exactly understand what free time to you means so... here are my normal activities:

* School.

* Play some *crappy* game in Facebook.

Here are my not-normal activities:

* Watch Anime.

* Read manga.

Lewl.

What do I do?

I either laze around, surf the net, watch anime, or work on one of my many projects (By projects I don't mean like schoolwork I mean like things I want to do) my projects mostly invovle writing in which I'm working on several stories.

I was thinking of losing weight though, so I figured I would start doing crack until I lose like 50 pounds then (and this is key) I would stop doing crack.