Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid Legendary Thief

DCW IRL Round 7: Weasel and Bunny

"Does it look like I have one?" she replied to his question.

She seemed calm while Aleksander kept in silence and looked at the generators.

"I need new detonator if I want to be the winner."

He looked the room up but didn't found new bomb.

But he found many bullets. He put them into his backpack before the girl noticed.

"Hey tell me, what is your name?" Aleksander asked

The girl could run pretty fast. Good. She wouldn't die right away.

Sakila continued searching for any patterns, any distinctions on the walls. She began memorizing the hallways thy were taking, the positions of the backwards doors.

Wait a second... Wait a second...

She got it!

"Oi, Megane! This way!"

Sakila took a sharp right, hypothesizing that a new backwards door would pop up in three...two...one... There!

Pressing the button on the side, she quickly slipped through and saw another player.

Player... Yeah, that sounds right.... What this place is.... It must be the setting for a game! A game to rid one of all their sins. What a perfect chance for all of us.

Now that she knew the basic layout of the building, this "Room of Choice" would be much easier to find.

It's said that when someone is deprived of one of their sense, the other four become sharper. Misaki knew for a fact that was true. As she walked around carefully, she could hear her heels clicking, the idiot's shoes squeaking, and their controlled breaths. But the sound of squeaking was soon replaced by something else. The constant muffled sound of metal clicking together. Automatically, she began to make connections, though she still kept moving.

No more shoe squeaking - The idiot stopped walking. Thank god, the sound was really annoying. Muffled sound - He's putting something in his backpack. Maybe pocket, though the bag is more likely. Clicking of metal - What he's putting in his bag is metal. The multiple clicks - It's more than one. Judging from the clicking sound, it's likely a large amount of the same thing. There's been a lot of clicks, so there's a lot of them too. Gears and tools are a logical choice, though they would weigh him down significantly and would take up a good amount of room. Also, too many clicks for it to be possible. Since this is the Hunt.... A logical conclusion would be bullets. Small knives are also an option. As to why.... Most likely the same reason I took the bat, he-

"Hey tell me, what is your name?" Aleksander asked, interrupting her thoughts.

Not really wanting to tell him, she replied, "You should know it. I am very well known within my circle. Of course, you're rather unsophisticated so it makes sense."

(Wait, I'm confused now....is the other player Snowflake/Automn? Or is it one of the minority people? Because...I was just about to find someone too..^^")

-----

"Oi, Megane! This way!"

Kai looked at the girl, who was running on her left.

"Megane?" Kai laughed. "My name's not 'glasses'! I thought I told you my name already."

Hmm...but you never told me yours yet...She thought. I guess I'll just ask her now.

"So what's yo---" The girl suddenly took a sharp left.

Ah..nevermind then. She quickly followed behind and right there in front of them, was one of those backwards doors.

She widened her eyes. "Yo, Kuro-chan, you never told me you knew how this place worked!" 

Kuro-chan pressed the button. The door silently opened and in front of them stood another 'player'.

"...Uhmm, hi?" Kai greeted the newcomer.

(Ah! I'm sorry! My fault my fault!! It's just hard to keep up when I'm typing it up on an iPod sorryyyyy..... Ah! You worked with xD ah, then it's up to you! If snowflake was the person you saw, then the second one can be an NPC. Or....somehow, they can be the same person?

Oh I dunno... Sorry, totally messed up.)

(It's okay, it's okay. xD I just....nevermind. xP It basically ends in the same way anyway, so it's fine xD I actually don't really know who it is now...it can be anyone, if someone want to be it, but yeah, it's all good. C:)

"You should know it. I am very well known within my circle. Of course, you're rather unsophisticated so it makes sense." the girl replied.

"I guess that you are Misaki Mimori. You are quite well know in the world." Aleksander said gloomily.

"And I guess that you know me even I think you are not sophisticated either. And oh could you give my knife back."

"Actually, I was going to keep it" Misaki replied.

"Don't you dare. If you don't give it as good, I'll take it as bad." Aleksander said as he took his pipe.

Misaki tried to hit him with her bat but he directed it away and thrust his pipe quickly to her diaphragm.

As she was gasping he took his knife out of her pocket.

"Like I said, I'll take what's mine. " Aleksander as he started to mutter "Sorry mi love"

"I guess that you are Misaki Mimori. You are quite well know in the world," Aleksander said gloomily. 

So he does know me. Well, then it was a waste of time to ask for my name. 

"And I guess that you know me even I think you are not sophisticated either. And oh could you give my knife back."

Actually, I don't know your name. Though I really don't want to either. And did you really just say I was not sophisticated? Adding "ignorant" to the list since he obviously would not know sophistication even if it hit him in the face.

"Actually, I was going to keep it," Misaki replied, annoyed he would even dare suggest that she wasn't sophisticated and as a result, wasn't in the mood to give it back just yet.

"Don't you dare. If you don't give it as good, I'll take it as bad," Aleksander threatened. She could hear him pick something up, though she couldn't tell what.

Is he really trying to threaten me? Wow. Must have a deep attachment to the knife. Perhaps from a dead relative. Judging from his age, grandfather is a likely choice. But best find out what he has as his weapon. That way I know what I'm dealing with.

She swung her bat, figuring that it'd either hit him or his weapon. Lucky for her, it was the latter. A strong ringing sound echoed out as he blocked her swing.

Judging from the ringing sound and taking into account what I used to hit it with... Metal, thin. Probably a pipe since there's no way he'd try and hit me if I had the longer weapon. So it's likely around the same length as the bat. He doesn't want to kill me or knock me out. No, he just wants me to bruise a little but stay conscious. Which means...

She could hear the whoosh of air as he swung the weapon at her. Swiftly, she contorted her body so that the pipe barely made contact with her diaphragm. She fell onto the ground, since if she hadn't the pipe really would have made contact with her. As she made gasping sounds, letting him under the impression he had actually hit her, he took his knife out of her pocket.

"Like I said, I'll take what's mine," Aleksander said as she rubbed the bottom of her pants.

Ugh, damnit, I think I got my pants dirty. Can't tell without any light though.

Misaki got up, already making a plan to get back as the idiot if her pants did end up dirty, when she heard him mutter, "Sorry mi love..."

She froze for a second before continuing to make her way around the generator room.

.... I hope he's not talking about me. People in love are so annoying.

• Upvote 1

(KKLT, what are we going to do now?)

The girl looked shocked when he turned to look at her.

"I guess she doesn't know me. Or know the loops about me"

"Don't worry, I'm not in love to you." he said.

*Flashback*

It was hottest day of June. Aleksander felt airflow cooling his arms as he drove his motorbike.

He felt his girlfriends hands on his waist. The where on their way to his summer cottage. 

Doctors hasn't allowed him to drive but he wanted to. His felt penetrative pain in his right hand.

Then he heard her scream.Then everything went black. 

He woke up in hospital. He felt dizzy. 

"Where am I. How is she...." he stopped as he saw his mother crying.

"No... no! This can't be happening. Don't tell me she is....." he couldn't say it.

He started to cry.

Car had crashed to him behind yield sing. The driver was drunk. 

His girlfriend had flown to road sing and broke her neck.

*End of Flashback*

"Do you think we should move on." 

Edited by Heksu

"Don't worry, I'm not in love to you," he said, clarifying his mutter.

Good. People in love are such a nuisance.

They fell into a blissful quiet for a few minutes, one Misaki was appreciative to have. But sadly, all good things come to an end. He asked, "Do you think we should move on?" 

"Do what you want," she replied as she kept going forward.

(Will continue on with the minority part first. Majority will come later.
Btw... I'm pretty amused that no robots were destroyed later but you were fighting each other instead :V anyways... Lets continue.)
----Minority----

*beep* An announcement.
"Attention. All robots eliminated. Participants please gather in generator room."
End of announcement.

==

Within a while, all the participants still alive reported to the generator room.

A screen flashed on. The weasel was there.
"Alright. Congratulations on making it here. It was easy wasn't it?"

You look around to see that there were many others but some of them look wounded seriously and it wasn't exactly caused by electricity.

"All of you who made it here passed the trial. A pity. 5 died. However, let's ignore the insignificant and start with our briefing shall we. Please look at the screen."

The screen changed. A full screen full of photos were displayed on the screen.
"These are your targets for this year. We'll be handing out the information lists in a while so you do not have to worry."
The participants scanned the screen warily as if spotting something different.

"Oh yes. I see some alarmed faces." The weasel continued. "Could it be you're surprised by the sheer number of people you have never seen before on the list? Or could it be because the number of targets increased compared to the previous years?"

The Weasel paused for some response before he continued, "Well, there's no need to worry. I'm hundred percent certain you'll never have seen these people in your life before."

The screen turned back to the Weasel and it showed him nonchalantly taking a puff from his pipe.
"We'll be handing out the watches with the target's information now."

A compartment opened from below the screen and several mechanical arms emerged from within holding what seems to be a watch. The mechanical arms handed the watch to every participant. Some started to play around with it immediately.

After all has been handed out, the Weasel continued to speak. "Alright. Since some of you are new, I will explain to you about the watches. This watch is a communication device between me an you. It will also contain all the information I pass to you. The first piece of information I'll be passing to you is the target information. There is also data access to the entire libraries in New Mirdora from this watch. You can search for whatever information as you like. This watch is also a pass for you to buy all the items you require. Just step into any shop and show them this watch. You will be able to get any items you need."

Everyone started fiddling with the item.

"Now, it is late. We will start the games the first thing in the morning. I will announce you the start of the hunt through the watch, so pay attention. The maps to your rooms is in your watches as well. You can move freely in this building until the start of the games. Any other questions?"

A hand raised.

"Yes?"

"I have checked and there are no available information for some of the targets."

"Ah. Didn't I mention this just now? That I was sure you have never ever seen these people before? Well, that is because these people DO NOT EXIST in this world."

Quite a couple of alarmed faces.

"What this means is entirely up to your interpretations, but since they do not exist, we'll have no information to supply you with. Good luck with that. Any other questions?"

Chattering filled the entire room.

"Well if no other questions, please head to your room for the night. You can send me a message through the watch. I'll reply to you if I feel like it. Lastly, remember to pay attention to your watch for the start of the hunt. Good night."

With that, the weasel disappeared from the screen.

The lights suddenly flashed on, causing Misaki to squint, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness. A voice announced, "Attention. All robots eliminated. Participants please gather in generator room."

The two looked upward towards the speaker, but stayed put since both were already in the generator room. Soon more people filed in and eventually everyone was more or less present. She noticed there were plenty of people wounded along with five people missing. A screen flashed on, showing the Weasel. "Alright. Congratulations on making it here. It was easy wasn't it?" he said.

"All of you who made it here passed the trial. A pity. 5 died," he continued. "However, let's ignore the insignificant and start with our briefing shall we. Please look at the screen."

The screen changed, replacing the Weasel with a full screen full of photos. "These are your targets for this year. We'll be handing out the information lists in a while so you do not have to worry."

There are a great deal of people I don't recognize. And since the prey often are criminals and are on TV... Hm, so they've started to do that....

"Oh yes. I see some alarmed faces. Could it be you're surprised by the sheer number of people you have never seen before on the list? Or could it be because the number of targets increased compared to the previous years?" The Weasel paused for some response before he said, "Well, there's no need to worry. I'm hundred percent certain you'll never have seen these people in your life before."

The screen turned back to the Weasel, showing him taking a puff from his pipe. "We'll be handing out the watches with the target's information now."

A compartment opened from below the screen and several mechanical arms emerged from within holding what seems to be a watch. The mechanical arms handed the watch to every participant. Looking around, she saw that some started to play around with it immediately.

After all has been handed out, the Weasel continued his explanation. "Alright. Since some of you are new, I will explain to you about the watches. This watch is a communication device between me an you. It will also contain all the information I pass to you. The first piece of information I'll be passing to you is the target information. There is also data access to the entire libraries in New Mirdora from this watch. You can search for whatever information as you like. This watch is also a pass for you to buy all the items you require. Just step into any shop and show them this watch. You will be able to get any items you need."

More people started fiddling with the item.

"Now, it is late. We will start the games the first thing in the morning. I will announce you the start of the hunt through the watch, so pay attention. The maps to your rooms is in your watches as well. You can move freely in this building until the start of the games. Any other questions?"

A hand raised.

"Yes?"

"I have checked and there are no available information for some of the targets."

"Ah. Didn't I mention this just now? That I was sure you have never ever seen these people before? Well, that is because these people DO NOT EXIST in this world."

Misaki saw quite a couple of alarmed faces. She herself was slightly surprised, but not because she didn't know the technology to do so wasn't around. No, it was more because she didn't think it would happen so soon. She had estimated the government wouldn't do so for at least another five years, but with the lack of criminals and the love for the Hunt, it made sense that they would do so sooner.

"What this means is entirely up to your interpretations, but since they do not exist, we'll have no information to supply you with. Good luck with that. Any other questions?"

Chatter filled the entire room, words bouncing all around.

"Well if no other questions, please head to your room for the night. You can send me a message through the watch. I'll reply to you if I feel like it. Lastly, remember to pay attention to your watch for the start of the hunt. Good night."

With that, the weasel disappeared from the screen. 

~~~~~

The beginning notes from a score in Coppélia entered the air as Misaki stepped out of her bathroom, fresh from a shower. Since she was feeling grimy after the long day, the hot shower had felt pleasing for her body. She noticed the music right away and grabbed her phone before answering, not even needing to check the caller ID to see who was on the other end.

"Hello Father," she answered as she rubbed her hair in her towel.

"Misaki! How are you?"

"I'm well. So what are you calling for?"

"Always to the point, aren't you?"

"Easier that way, don't you think?"

"I know, I know. So, how is it?"

"If you're calling just to express your disapproval, please get on with it."

"Look, I just don't think-"

"-that it wouldn't be good for me, especially with how I am. I know Father. But remember, I am not one, I am merely like one."

"You know just as much as I do that you are one."

"Not what you told me."

"You've always told me not to tell you what you already know."

"Touché."

"So have you found what was new about this year's Hunt?"

"They're using prey not from our world."

"WHAT?!"

"Oh Father, you know just as well as I do that this was going to happen eventually. Our technology is advance enough to do so after all and we are running out of criminals to use as prey."

"But still! This is an outrage! I mean, it was ok before when they just were using criminals, but now they're dragging people who have nothing to do with our world! And-"

"You know your ranting will do little to change the facts, so there's no use doing so. You're just a man with big thoughts and a big mouth, but don't have the balls to do shit."

"Misaki!"

"It's the truth. Plain and simple."

"You truly need to learn more tact... But Misaki, since you know what's new, there's no need to participate."

"Perhaps not in your opinion, but I would like to meet one of these people and learn more about their world. They intrigue me."

"Misaki...."

"Don't worry Father, I'll be fine. I promise if I get out of control, I'll use it. That's always been the plan, has it not?"

"Doesn't mean I like it."

"It works though, doesn't it?"

"Ugh... Look, I'm going to bed. Please... Be careful, ok?"

"OK Father, OK."

"Good night Misaki. Love you."

"Good night Father."

She snapped her phone shut before setting it down on the nightstand, looking at the clock as she did so. The red numbers read 22:30. I best get to bed. It's late and I need my sleep.

Misaki threw her towels to the ground before putting on some sleeping clothes and heading over to the switch to turn off the lights. After that, she slipped under the sheets and put in some earbuds. She grabbed her music player and scrolled through her playlist, wondering what ballet she should listen to. Eventually, she chose Cinderella and snuggled under the covers. Soon, she was lulled to sleep, the images of dance steps in her dreams.

(Nope you can't. That is only for the minority. I'll issue another one to you too after you all reach the designated room XD)

Ohh, okay then xD

-----

"Uhmm...hi?" Kai greeted the newcomer.

I wonder...

The newcomer was a girl, with straight red hair. She was thin, but not the weak kind. Kai liked her casual style that was much like her own. The girl broke into a smile when she saw them.

Looks like she's okay...Kai concluded. She smiled back.

Autumn stared at the girl standing in front of her. She couldn't help feeling relieved; she was not the only one here. It might not have seemed so, but knowing someone was around gave Autumn comfort. She smiled at the girl.

Oh, there's another one behind her, she thought.

"Hi," Autumn said. She wasn't sure what else to say.

They must be wondering why I'm walking around with one shoe, she thought, I must look funny.

None of the girls said anything.

"Um... have you found the room?" Autumn asked, feeling somewhat awkward.

"Hi", the girl said. Kai waited for someone else to say something, which only resulted in more silence.

...Awkward...She thought to herself.

"Um, have you found the room?" The girl asked.

Kai looked sheepishly at the ground. "Not quite yet..." She replied. "And besides, we probably won't be here if we did, right?"

She waited a second before continuing. "But we have - well, I have - found some clues..." She looked at Kuro-chan. "I noticed some kind of repeating pattern while we were running." She said. "I think it went something like...left, right, right, left, fork..?" She threw in some hand gestures in there for clarification. "Also, is it just me, or do you feel like either this place is infinitely long, or...maybe the fact that we're running in big circles back and forth?" She chuckled nervously.

"Kuro-chan? Have you noticed anything?" She asked. "What about you?" She turned to her new friend.

Misaki could feel the sun on her skin as she stretched, using the bar provided by the Hunt. After finishing her almost hour-long routine, she sipped water from her bottle as she wiped her sweat from her skin. Taking a look at the clock, she saw it was 6:55 AM. The restaurant downstairs is opening in a few minutes. Better go now so I can avoid the rush.

Quickly, she threw on the outfit she had decided on the night and grabbed her watch and newspaper, sticking it in her pocket, before before heading downstairs to the cafe. As she entered, she was cheerily greeted by a server. "Welcome to Cafe Captatio! Table for one?"

"Yes," she replied. Captatio. Latin. I like it.

"Right this way!" the server said as she led her to a table. "Here's your menu. Do you want anything to drink?"

"May I have a coffee and a glass of water please?"

"What blend?"

"Your best one."

With a smile on their face, the server happily left her to go get her drinks. It didn't take long, and soon Misaki could hear the clinking of the cups on the table as she looked over the menu. "Have you decided what you want to eat?"

"I would like a croissant and vegetarian omlette please."

Another happy smile was sent her way before they merrily skipped off once more.

By now, she could hear more participants started to file in, slowly filling up the large cafe. As she read her newspaper, the server set down her food. "Here you go!"

"Thank you," she said as she put up a small smile before beginning to eat.

By now, almost everyone had come down and was happily eating. As for her, she was contently reading her newspaper as she sipped her second cup of coffee when it happened. At first it was one watch beeping. Then two. Finally, the cafe filled with beeping as everyone checked their watches, reading what was on the screen. 

*looks like Ill have to continue.*

----

=====minority only======

*beeeeeeep*

All the watches were activated nearly at the same time.

These words were then printed in typewriter form on the watches.

'The hunt will be starting soon. Please gather at the starting point within 30 minutes for the starting briefing. If you're not there within 30 minutes, we will take it that you will not be participating and disqualify you from this year's hunt. The games will be starting straight after the briefing, so bring whatever you need to the briefing. The venue for the starting point this year is the twenty-twenty baseball stadium. End of message.

The watch turned off immediately after the message.

====================

=====MAJORITY======

(Not gonna wait to you guys :V )

The last of the people dashed into the "Room of choice" with the rabbits chasing them. The rabbits were forbidden to enter this room so they were barely saved.

"Kekeke~ Lucky you~" the rabbit snickered. "One second later and you'll be fried meat~ kakaakaka~ WELL~ CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING TO THE ROOM OF CHOICE! WEEEEHYAHYAHYAHYAaAA~!!!!! Since ALL those alive have reached the room I shall begin my explanation~"

The bunny bounced cheerfully before announcing. "Alright as the name of the room suggests, you'll have to make a choice! And the choice is..."

The bunny paused... "To leave this building, or... DIE?! NYAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!!"

Everyone showed faces of dread again. The bunny continued, " Well you must be wondering who would wish to DIE!?!?!? Right!?!? Well... You're RIGHT!!!! WAHAHAHA! BUT! You'll have to agree to certain conditions in order to LEAVE! What are the conditions!? That is what you're wondering right!? Well, listen carefully~ Look at those watches on the wall beside the door. To exit, you'll have to put on those watches. Those are the only devices which open the door and allow you to leave. If you attempt to leave WITHOUT the watches, the mechanism at the door will blow you up! Kyahahaha! Kaboom! Into minced meat!"

Before anyone had the chance to protest, the bunny continued, "But to put on the watches means you're accepting the conditions for the exit, and that is, to join in this game called 'The Hunt'. But do note that, once the watch is fixed on, you will not be able to remove it.

How to remove it is only know after you 'win' this game... How to win it is...well... It will be explained and agreed by the organizers themselves as it will different each year. So if you're okay~ GRAB THE WATCHES NOW. "

The bunny disappeared from the screen.

The hunt will be starting soon. Please gather at the starting point within 30 minutes for the starting briefing. If you're not there within 30 minutes, we will take it that you will not be participating and disqualify you from this year's hunt. The games will be starting straight after the briefing, so bring whatever you need to the briefing. The venue for the starting point this year is the twenty-twenty baseball stadium. End of message.

Misaki quickly scanned the message before getting up and heading up to her room. After grabbing her stuff from her room, she mad her way back downstairs and to the parking lot. Thankfully, since she owned a motorcycle (despite her troupe leader's protests), she had been able to grab a spot very close to the entrance and only a few minutes later she was off, making her way to the stadium.

She got there ten minutes later and stood outside to admire the architecture for a minute after grabbing her bag out of her motorcycle's compartment. The stadium was a big one, one of the biggest in the New Mirdora. It was well built as well, both aesthetically and technically. Putting on her sunglasses to keep the sun out of her eyes, she began to walk inside to get onto the field.

Counting the number of people that were on the field as she stepped out on the fake grass, she figured that about a third of the group had beat her there. She glanced at the government-provided watch and saw there was still about thirteen minutes before the  briefing started.

So in the meantime, she took out her newspaper, sat down on the grass and read.

Aleksander had shaved his face and was eating his breakfast when the starting message came.

"Huh? To stadium. Maybe I'll took my car. No I don't want to break it. I'll take my motorbike."

He jumped up and ran to the parking lot. He saw Misaki took her bike.

"Heh. She drives bike? Maybe I'll overtake her. Just for that."

He checked his backpack and wear his helmet. It was coloured as Ayrton Senna's.

When he wore helmet he was in the moment. There was only track and he.

He kick-started the engine. He listened it roaring as he heated it up.

He kicked off and lifted a bit his front tyre.

"Ahh. Too long time from the last."

As he overtake Misaki he greeted her with grin.

Autumn stared at the screen. She had made up her mind, and as soon as that crazy bunny finished speaking, she glanced at the others, who didn't seem to notice her looking at them. Then she moved towards the watches and took one. She noticed the girls she had met earlier doing the same.

Instead of all that blabber, he could have just summed it up into, "You're to join a game. Put on the watches, or you'll die." Saves time, Autumn thought. ...A game, eh? she smiled to herself. Interesting.

She stood in front of the door.

Though, I really did want to know if all that talk about dead players and the door blowing up is true, she wondered.

And she kept thinking about this game, which excited her slightly more than made her anxious, as the door opened before her and some other players.

(Loool, we were taking a loong time, eh? XD)

----------------

There was much chatter in the room after the screen turned black. People gathered around the watches, forming groups and discussing things she couldn't make out clearly.

Kai looked at the watched she picked up. It looked like an ordinary watch, but in her hands it felt surprisingly light. It was red and black, and read: 2:54pm.

Interesting...She thought. 'The Hunt', eh? I'm guessing we're the ones being hunted, with all the robots and everything. I wonder who the 'hunters' are going to be, though...

She put the watch on, and heard a 'click' as it locked into place.

Then, she glanced around the Room of Choice in which they had so much trouble getting into the first place, and felt a thrill of excitement. She couldn't help it, she was just the type of girl that loved adventures.

People had already started to leave. The door had opened, and as though by some kind of magic, the hallways they had gone through outside disappeared. They were instead replaced by darkness.

What happened..? Kai wandered over to the door. A few people stayed by the door, and seemed scared to go out.

She scanned the room again. There weren't many people left. She couldn't even see the girls she had met earlier.

Taking a deep breath, she walked straight into the darkness.

Wow...I can't see anything...She smiled to herself. This is...kinda fun! She thought, even though it was a game of life and death. She waved her arms in front of her, trying to maneuver around. She couldn't feel any walls, although she tried to.

As the seconds passed, her eyes adjusted, and Kai could see a faint light up ahead. Her own watch glowed too, a faint red.

2:59pm.

Suddenly, she bumped into something.

"Hey! Watch it!" A guy.

"Ah, so sorry.." Kai stuttered. The guy walked away.

A second later, she bumped into something again, only this time it was softer.

"Ow!" A girl's voice.

"Eh? What happened?“ Another girl's voice.

"Ah, I'm sorry," Kai said again, but then realized.

Heyy..wait a second...I know these voices!

"Kuro-chan?" Kai smiled. "And...the other girl!"

Right then, all the watches around her beeped. It was soft, but still, but as there were a dozen or so people around her, the 'beep-beep' was distinct. She looked down. It was 3:00 pm.

Light flooded all around her at once, blinding her for a second. It was no longer darkness. "Whoa..." As Kai slowly opened her eyes, she was utterly amazed by what she saw.

-----

(xP)

(Cough cough, wait, the girl was soft? Lol what body part did you bump into, Koko-chan? XDDD jkjk)

Grabbing one of the watches, Sakila made her way through the door along with the glasses chick. She hasn't walked far when she heard an "Ow!" come from her left.

"Eh? What happened?" She asked. The voice belonged to that cherry-head.

"Ah, I'm sorry.... Kuro-chan? And the other girl?"

"Megane, yeah?"

No sooner had she spoken the words then a beeping erupted. A bright light engulfed them and Sakila was blinded. When she could finally see again, she was surprised.

"A...ring?"

....She smirked.

(Lol xD ..And I never said it was 'soft', I just said it was 'softer'~ XD)

"A...ring?" Kuro-chan was smirking.

Kai looked around her, at the giant ring. It was definitely huge, probably the largest one she'd ever seen, not that she had seen many. They weren't the type of place she'd go to often. It was also circular, which was puzzling. How did they do that? They'd have to have....circular ropes? She scratched her head. The people around her were awed too. Some of them had their eyes fixed on the stadium surrounding the ring. Circular as well, it seemed to be capable of fitting an entire city.

"Huh.." She breathed. "Interesting..." She felt a smirk slowly forming too.