Detective Conan World
Maltavite

Stories Of... Round II

Well, same rules with 'Stories Of...'

Here's the story:

Near Teitan High School, A man, wearing black hoodie under his purple shirt is calling someone, "Eh, Stevan. Did you brought the coke?" he replied, "Yes, we brought the drugs. We're meet at the harbor, 5:00. Don't be late." the man replied, "Alright, see ya!" he hangs up the phone and he entering a Eldorado and leave the schoo.

The rest of his team were keeping their presence hidden and waiting for instructions.

"Team A, standby. Team A, stand by. Team B proceed to location 2c and wait for instructions. Team B, proceed to location 2c and wait for instructions..."

Alfred adjusted the earpiece hidden in his ear. "Location 2c? Now where is that again?"

He pulled out a map to check the marked locations.

Denikin draw his phone and he calling his crew, "Plan, V. Do it" Several moments later, Two cars were pulled up beside him and several Da East Helvetia Massiv gangster stepped out from their car, they are heavily armed. "Well... Let's waste the Feds!"

Erru smirked as she stepped from behind a parked moving van, pistol held steady in her right hand and the barrel facing down the mobsters. "What was that? I'm afraid my backup didn't hear ya."

FBI agents, including Jodie and Camel, and the Black Organization members, step out together, weapons drawn.

Things gone rough as the Fed and BO were pinned Denikin and his men near Teitan School and one of his soldier told him, "Well, this turf was owned by District Varna, our rival" Denikin snickered, "I'm ain't scared with those pussies"

One of his friend, named Amsel taunting Erru, "You sure about that? I could kill you right now" Kinzie interfered, she with her husband stepped from their van beside Erru, "No, you couldn't"

(Well, I want to get this story kicking again, seemed to have died out for five months.)

One of the mob scoffed, "Alright you dipshit. We didn't want to kill any Feds or any innocent civilians. we just cap some District Varna mob, alright?"

Meanwhile, nobody noticed a dark green Impala pull up in the alley near the side of the school. Three gangster in lime clad got out. They carried their Uzis

Suddenly gunshots were heard everywhere. The FIB were scattered everywhere, their guns aimed at the men.

"Put your hands in the air!" One of the men said.

Then a sleek black sports car went rushing to the scene, sounding as the brakes pulled and the car went to a complete stop.

The door was opened, and a figure wearing a trench coat and sunglasses stepped out of the car. The figure took a cigarette pack from the pocket of the trench coat, and lit it up with a lighter. 

"What do we have here?" The figure said, blowing smoke, walking towards the men. "What's going on here, gentlemen?"

One of the gunner scowled, "Apparently some Russians are buy some guns from these hoodlum in black after Dimitri's death. We just sent some message to Phil. Levar, what do you think, dawg?"

Levar scowled, "Black Organization? Looks like we'll call them as Busta Organization instead."

"Hoodlums in black?" The figure said, a soft Spanish accent hinted at her voice. 

The figure was actually a woman. She took off her sunglasses, cold blue eyes staring at the gangsters. "And you're saying these men are from the Black Organization?" She said, with a snort, unbelieving. "Impossible." 

She turned around, her back facing them. She walked back to the car, putting on her sunglasses back again.

"Don't believe what everyone says." She said, smirking. She blew smoke once again. "Take care of them, agents. My work here is done. I have no further use for these men." The woman said, throwing her cigarette on the road, stepping on it, crushing it under her boots. 

She opened the car door, ready to go inside, when a loud sound was suddenly heard. It sounded like a gun, and the person who fired it must not be far away.

The woman stood frozen, a bullet sticking out of her trench coat's back. It didn't pass through. Apparently, the woman was wearing a vest.

"Hmph. Tontos." She said, taking the bullet between her fingers, and flicking it away.

Erru and Gin trained their guns on Levar as Hidemi went for the three gangsters who'd approached last.

The silver-haired org member managed to land a shot on his arm before ducking behind the police barricade, and Erru charged him with her detective special, firing at the space between his jaw and throat as she swept a kick at his side and grabbed his injured arm to twist it behind his back.

"We've got a hostage," she announced, dragging him back with her revolver to his temple and pressing her back against the squad car Hidemi was working behind as she dueled the opponents.

Gin looked at the trenchcoat-clad woman and asked, "Who are you?"

Levar hollered, "Shit! Someone shoot that punk-ass!"

Two Cadillac Allantés pulled up and four gangsters wore Breton green clad got out. One of them armed with an AR-15 SMG, another with a SPAS-12 and the one with a Beretta M12. The last armed with an HK-53. They fired at Erru but she ducked at one of the cars. Their rounds did hit a FBI agent nearby though and the rounds from all four shooters combined tore the FBI agent up as bullets ripped into almost every part of his body. The Alvaro with Beretta M12 yelled, “Rapido muerte, pendejos!"

"Basch!" Erru yelled, throwing Levar to the ground and shooting him in the neck. She ran to her fallen comrade. pulling a pair of semi-automatics from her coat to blast the gangsters who'd shot down her friend. She fired blindly into the enemies, managing to cap one in the head and two more in the thighs. The redhead dragged the unconscious Basch out of the line of fire and knelt beside her comrade, feeling at his bulletproof vest. Even with the shots deflected, he'd been hit on both legs and an arm and grazed on the temple. "Shit," she hissed, tearing off the shirt over her own kevlar vest to tie off a heavily bleeding bullet-wound on the man's left leg. "C'mon man, stay with me 'ere..." He looked relatively stable after a minute, and Erru dropped her head with a relieved sigh. "You're gonna be fine, Basch." he was loaded into a bulletproofed squad car along with injured hostages and other wounded agents, and the car pulled out, leaving the lot with just the able fighters left. 

"Alright, which of you bastards wanna die first?" Bourbon appeared from the newest arriving car, pulling a pistol. "Are you early, or was I late?" he asked. "It doesn't matter, bet I can get more of 'em than you."

"You're on." The two joined Hidemi and Gin in the firefight against the remaining gangsters from all sides. 

The Alvaro with HK-53 noticed avans pulled up near an intersection and four gangsters wearing Breton green clad got out. Just then, several gangster with green-black clad emerged from a house. They began firing at Strelets who tried to rescue Levar., although he was already dead. One of them hollered, “Suckass! You want another war? You'll get it right now!” He fired an Uzi sideways and he hit one of the Strelets gangsters with in the abdomen. The other Strelets help him up.

A Strelets with green hoodie scowled, "Yo, I aint want to forgive you anymore! You stole the brown from us and we'll wanted it back!" He fired a Kashtan and he lit three Navarra gangster. They started to fall back into an apartment after they lit a FBI SUV with rounds. A redhead Caucasian woman who wore a FBI with a purple hoodie underneath lies on the ground to took cover from bullets from both warring parties. She pulled a transciever but she noticed someone pressed a gun to her back. She turned her head to saw a Northern Navarra with a black shirt and grey hat trained a Beretta 93R on her. He hissed, "Drop the transceiver. If you call your daughter, Erru and your husband, Michael. This gun'll went off to your head."

On the other side, a '99 Town Car crashed into a lamp pole and four gangster in burgundy clad got out. Two of them had AKS-74s while the other hold an AKS-74u. The last had an PP-91. Three of them entered the apartment from the back door while the last looked around before he went inside.

A Cadillac DTS pulled up near the railroad tracks. Four gangsters in Celadon green clad got out. They was Trico Boyz. They both were carrying AR-15s and they wore bandanas and baseball hat to cover their face. One of them said, "Hey, these A2V idiots are sheltering themselves in that apartment. And looks like the Feds have a bad time with the Navarra. I think this is the right time to ice that guy."

The second Trico Boyz gangsters snickered, "We we got some bad relations beside Adohalv and his crew with orange-cobalt clad. Then we can pick that sorry-ass off without anyone noticing. Even Akai."

The first Trico Boyz went into the car's trunk. He opened it and took a KAC SR-25. "This rifle will shut his mouth." They started to crept inside the apartment.

Kinzie asked her captor, "Why you hate my daughter?" The Navarra with 93R scoffed, "I got some reason of that. I know what happen here. Because that clumsy guy was shot dead by the Hoodz after a botched deal and the Mafioso went insane over the cocaine shipment. And since five years ago several innocent civilians were killed in a bloodbath between our gang and the 87th."

One of his friend glared at the Strelets gang members, "Yo, suckass! We got hostage! Put your piece down and get the fuck out from our turf! 2EVBL ain't a gang anymore. they're finished!"

The Navarra with Beretta 93R looked at Hidemi, "Hidemi, call your colleague and your cousin to cease fire."

Meanwhile, in one of the apartment's room there's two man observing the standoff from the apartments. One of them pulled a Glock 18 and he attach a silencer on it, "Why these filth know about us?" He asked his accomplice.

The man replied, "Edgar, we're leaving. Take your piece." He was talking to the man with silenced Glock 18. He wore a red jacket and holster his weapon, a Makarov PB on his jacket. They started to leave the apartment.

The Navarra with Beretta 93R replied with snicker, "What is this shit? Told them we aint scared to you and-" His words were cut as he heard gunfire inside the apartments. His friend looked, "What now?" He asked the Navarra with Beretta 93R.

"I wont let it happen!" A girl yelled.

A Strelets with green sweater shrieked, "What the fuck?" He saw a girl with scarlet-hair. She wore a heavy armor clad.

The other Strelets gangster snickered, "Erza Scarlet?!" He had his .45 pistol out.

The other Strelets told him, "Even that girl wore that Heart Kreuz armor, don't worry about that, Ruslan." He was talking to the Strelets with .45 pistol. His real name was Ruslan.

A RPG-27 fired from inside the apartment, distracting everyone. Edgar walks out of the apartment with an AK-74M with GP-30 grenade launcher. His accomplice holds a girl as hostage.The girl was look like Erru, except she has white hair and don a blue long sleeve t-shirt. They confront the gangsters, Erza and FBI in a five-way stand off.