Detective Conan World
MeitanteiKara

Christmas is Coming Up, Anything You're Hoping For?

I wish for DC anything! I mean seriously, I don't care if I can't read/understand a lick of it, anything is better than...Than...The dubbed/translated...Things...*Shudders*

As for other presents? My very wishful thinking list would be...

1.A tablet for my computer so I can learn to start drawing digitally.

2.Any Professor Layton games for my DS, preferably in order. I only have the first one right now sadly.

3.The Original Doctor Who DVDs, I really want to watch the older Doctors.

4. Supernatural Seasons 1-7

5. The latest books in Robin Hobb's "The Rain Wilds Chronicles", as well as pretty much all her books just to collect.

6. A better laptop so I can actually play online games without hindrance.

That seems to be all about now I can think in material desires, perhaps more socks, I love comfy socks.

Do I expect to get the new iPod 5 during Black Friday deals?

Why yes. Yes I do.

(LOL, Ok, so technically I don't celebrate Christmas and I'd be getting the iPod early right after Thanksgiving, but yeah, same difference.)

Do I expect to get the new iPod 5 during Black Friday deals?

Why yes. Yes I do.

(LOL, Ok, so technically I don't celebrate Christmas and I'd be getting the iPod early right after Thanksgiving, but yeah, same difference.)

Lol, good luck on the Ipod. ^^ Happy early Thanksgiving (and even earlier black Friday :mrgreen:)

Do I spot a Phineas and Ferb reference or am I just seeing things? *mind of a seven year old in the body of a fifteen year old. How's that for a turnaround.*

I don't know, really. Guess I should just wish for some Star Wars Lego, like I used to do when I was younger. I don't play with it anymore, but it's still fun building with.

perhaps more socks, I love comfy socks.

Lol, speaking of socks, I still haven't used a single pair of the huge amount of socks I got last Christmas.

Eh, there's a reference in there? Where?!

I think she means the 'Why yes. Yes I do.' part. Phineas and Ferb says something similar every time someone asks them if they aren't too young for whatever they're doing, right?

A laptop is my biggest hope.

Also Case Closed manga (I know it's ugh, but I want to be able to read manga in a language I know...), Case Closed: The Time bombed skyscraper (movie 1) DVD, Case Closed Season one boxset.

And I also want the Professer Layton DS games, as I also only own the first one at the moment. ^^'

And with my laptop Call of Duty Black Ops two, and a tablet (too!) to go with it. But, I don't think I'll get all of that. :grin:

As long as it isn't too tight, I'll go with the hug. Because honestly, I'd waste a perfectly good cookie for nothing.

*hugs*

I shall make sure you get something this Christmas. I apologize in advance if it's crappy.

*hugs*

I shall make sure you get something this Christmas. I apologize in advance if it's crappy.

:P It's not that I'm sure I won't get anything for Christmas, it's just that I don't want anything and thus am not hoping for anything. Except for maybe organization skills but we all know that's not going to happen any time soon. So don't worry about making anything for me.

:P It's not that I'm sure I won't get anything for Christmas, it's just that I don't want anything and thus am not hoping for anything. Except for maybe organization skills but we all know that's not going to happen any time soon. So don't worry about making anything for me.

I'm not worried about making anything.

Though I still plan to do something regardless.

Expect an extra present this Christmas then.

I will give you a present and you will pretend to like it even if it sucks because that's what people in society do.

Unintended references are always the best. Haha

Anyway, I'm hoping for complete peace of mind this coming Christmas.... and a lot of money so I can afford my obsessions.

Unintended references are always the best. Haha

Anyway, I'm hoping for complete peace of mind this coming Christmas.... and a lot of money so I can afford my obsessions.

:mrgreen:

Agreed for all three:)

Ah, Kara-chan (mind if I call you that?), quick tip if ya didn't know: you shouldn't double post, kk? If you wanna reply to more than one comment, click the multiquote function in the corner of each post and then the big green "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page, okey? ^^