Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

Taylor swift.

She's like the only singer who probably read my diary at wrote songs about it. <3

She's the only singer I know who writes her own songs.

So, what do you think about her, do you believe that she's overrated?

And do you think you can call yourself a swifty?

• Upvote 3

She's like the only singer who probably read my diary at wrote songs about it. <3

She's the only singer I know who writes her own songs.

So, what do you think about her, do you believe that she's overrated?

And do you think you can call yourself a swifty?

I find her pretty awesome. I guess she isn't that overrated compared to JB. Though, I don't think I can call myself a swifty. XD

I only know one song of her and it's "You belong with me". First heard it on this video. XD

Yes, I know. XD Really? One of her song was used by a Call of Duty player for his vid. XD

Edited by TheBlackTac
  • Upvote 1

I find her pretty awesome. I guess she isn't that overrated compared to JB. Though, I don't think I can call myself a swifty. XD

I only know one song of her and it's "You belong with me". First heard it on this video. XD

Yes, I know. XD Really? A Taylor Swift's song on a Call of Duty vid. XD

That's the inncoent edo-kun I know~ <3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS IN A VIDEO. <3 You belong with me is one of her top songs, Y'know.

That's the inncoent edo-kun I know~ <3

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS IN A VIDEO. <3 You belong with me is one of her top songs, Y'know.

LOL <3

I... see. Thumbs up for Taylor! \o/ thumbs-up-like-button-facebook-youtube-etc_design.png

Yes, I know. XD Really? One of her song was used by a Call of Duty player for his vid. XD

Thumbs up. You belong with me. <3

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT! <333

6f428754.gif

I mean, she's so cool, so awesome, her songs are topnotch, and I love the message of the songs she writes. I love her, she creates fantastic songs through her own life experiences. Plus, she's also relly kind and generous.

I agree with Rose-chan in her first post. She's the only singer who read my diary and wrote a song about it~ <3 4e5dd44a.gif

SWIFTYS RULE! 5fc0f220.gif

OVERRATED SINGER.. I hate her a lot..

She is bad live and overplayed

Dont open the spoiler.. :V

:P Just kidding.. pretty great musician.. She composes her music and though some people says she is bad live.. i saw a video live from her and i believe its good.. i think its just the haters And i liked some songs from her but all were alright and her voice is unique.. you know its her when you just hear her voice in a song. Her songs got some meanings and youll feel that the song got some feelings because she made it and its about her. so thumbs up for her :D

PS. though she is overplayed, her music is still great.

^ Yep. I think that's the only song of Taylor's that features THE GUY being the one heartbroken, and not her...I WANT THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER! Just thinking about it makes me feel so giggly(sorry about that, FANGIRLING, PEOPLE!)...

And, I've been thinking about it...IF EVER...IF EVER THAT TAYLOR SWIFT AND TAYLOR LAUTNER GET MARRIED, WOULDN'T TAYLOR SWIFT BE CALLED "TAYLOR LAUTNER?"

Hahaha...That can cause some MAJOR confusion..xD

^ Yep. I think that's the only song of Taylor's that features THE GUY being the one heartbroken, and not her...I WANT THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER! Just thinking about it makes me feel so giggly(sorry about that, FANGIRLING, PEOPLE!)...

And, I've been thinking about it...IF EVER...IF EVER THAT TAYLOR SWIFT AND TAYLOR LAUTNER GET MARRIED, WOULDN'T TAYLOR SWIFT BE CALLED "TAYLOR LAUTNER?"

Hahaha...That can cause some MAJOR confusion..xD

NOW THAT YOU MENTIONED IT. OMG, YES. CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE.

Wooo~~ I LOOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!! She's just awesome...I love her songs, her voice, and how she's like one of the only singers who don't sing about....that. Anyway, Taylor Swift forever~~~ <33

For me, 'We are Never Ever Ever Getting Back Together' is acceptable and 'Safe and Sound' is good.

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333

"Fearless" is awesome too~ I loove her old songs....C'x (Not that I don't love her new songs either~ XD)

Taylor's songs are always very beautiful, old or new.

BTW, did you get her latest album, Red? It's coming out TODAY here at the Philippines, so I can't WAIT to go to the nearest Audio-Visual Shop and grab her album!!! <333333333333

She could be worse.

Some of her songs are very cliché. About four years ago, I loved all of her songs, especially Fearless and That's the Way I Loved You. Now I can't really stand to listen to a lot of them because they're just not endearing anymore. I really wish she wouldn't write so many love songs. Sometimes I just want to hear about life, not love, you know? Love songs dominate in the world of music these days and sometimes you want something new, something fresh that not many people write about.

I think that out of all of her songs, right now the one I can listen to is "Begin Again." It's not as much of a song about falling in love or breaking up but recovering. It's a sweet song, different from most of her usual songs.

A couple of opinions...

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Catchy. Very catchy, I'll admit. But it doesn't have as much depth as her other songs and it does get annoying after a bit.

Ours - Really sweet song, though the music video was the thing that caught my attention.

You Belong With Me - Eh. So-so. This is the song that I personally think made her famous...but still. Just a meh mehish song.

Mine - Actually really sweet. But again, very cliché.

She is a good singer. But I never like all of the songs of a single artist. It just doesn't happen.

Taylor's songs are always very beautiful, old or new.

BTW, did you get her latest album, Red? It's coming out TODAY here at the Philippines, so I can't WAIT to go to the nearest Audio-Visual Shop and grab her album!!! <333333333333

Oh yeah! Her new album just came out yesterday here~~~ xD

She could be worse.

Some of her songs are very cliché. About four years ago, I loved all of her songs, especially Fearless and That's the Way I Loved You. Now I can't really stand to listen to a lot of them because they're just not endearing anymore. I really wish she wouldn't write so many love songs. Sometimes I just want to hear about life, not love, you know? Love songs dominate in the world of music these days and sometimes you want something new, something fresh that not many people write about.

I think that out of all of her songs, right now the one I can listen to is "Begin Again." It's not as much of a song about falling in love or breaking up but recovering. It's a sweet song, different from most of her usual songs.

A couple of opinions...

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Catchy. Very catchy, I'll admit. But it doesn't have as much depth as her other songs and it does get annoying after a bit.

Ours - Really sweet song, though the music video was the thing that caught my attention.

You Belong With Me - Eh. So-so. This is the song that I personally think made her famous...but still. Just a meh mehish song.

Mine - Actually really sweet. But again, very cliché.

She is a good singer. But I never like all of the songs of a single artist. It just doesn't happen.

Hmm, you can never like all of the songs of an artist. And yep, Taylor always talks about Love stories and etc.. But have you listened to 'Never grow up' or 'Fifteen' I don't think they are about love. (:

I like her songs for reasons, let's take for example;

White Horse-- About moving on in her life, forgetting the one who hurt her, etc. Touching.

Back to December-- I Don't remember who said this before (I think Rye?), but it's her only song where she is not the one who got dumped or something like it, she's apologizing to her ex.

Enchanted-- Love at first sight <3 really nice & one of her best songs.

Invisible-- I like this song because I used to relate to it, when you like someone and that someone can't see it and loves someone else.. :/

And don't forget, she writes her own songs. That's what makes her special.

I loved the new album. We are never ever ever getting back together x3 it's so American :3 I love Taylor Swift <3

I'M addicted to the song, but just like Hearty-chan stated down there.. I loved her old style, less overrating, and More meaning..

It's pretty good, but I guess I kind of liked her 'old' style a bit more (you know, less of the techie stuff), but overall it was great! C:

See above. ^ <3

Hmm, you can never like all of the songs of an artist. And yep, Taylor always talks about Love stories and etc.. But have you listened to 'Never grow up' or 'Fifteen' I don't think they are about love. (:

I like her songs for reasons, let's take for example;

White Horse-- About moving on in her life, forgetting the one who hurt her, etc. Touching.

Back to December-- I Don't remember who said this before (I think Rye?), but it's her only song where she is not the one who got dumped or something like it, she's apologizing to her ex.

Enchanted-- Love at first sight <3 really nice & one of her best songs.

Invisible-- I like this song because I used to relate to it, when you like someone and that someone can't see it and loves someone else.. :/

And don't forget, she writes her own songs. That's what makes her special.

Not saying that she doesn't have songs that aren't about love but they are the majority. Never Grow Up isn't for sure. Fifteen has themes of love in it though.

Those are all decent songs, I'm just saying I don't like all of them. I think that it's time she started doing something else other than love songs as a majority of an album.

I haven't heard much of her new album. I like the chorus of Red, but I don't like the rest of it too much.