Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

DCW IRL Version 2.0 Beta (Closed)

Raimir shouted in anger, "If you keep do this, Los Santos gonna burn down by angry mobs and gangsters which get a shipment of armory at Ocean Docks! I swear that!"

"Come out with your hands up!"

The kidnappers curse. Is it going to come to this? A wave of relief crosses through the kidnappees. Their saviors are here.

A man walks in, dressed in a fine black suit with a black mask, almost like that of a masquerade dancer. "Stop." His voice echoes through the room with amazing clarity and an odd hypnotic tone to it.

He snaps his fingers. Suddenly, masked people pour in. They grab the kidnappers and victims alike, gagging and bounding them.

One of the kidnappers fights against the mob to no avail. "Who are you?" the man yells.

The man in the suit stares down at him coldly. "My name cannot be spoken by such filth as you." He punches the man in the stomach. The man doubles over, blood coming out of his mouth. He falls to the ground, unconscious.

The man turns to the people that he ordered to bind the victims. "Load them up. We have work to do."

~~~

(Since things are getting a little out of hand, this man will serve as the antagonist for now. I'll control him.)

Erru heard the commotion from down below and cursed. She had one shot to help the others. She twisted out of the grip, hitting Raimir hard in the legs with the butt of her weapon, and dashed forward attacking Eisuke and Hidemi's captors. It tooks several seconds to knock them out and grab the two, and she shoved them before her, shouting, "Get back to the others!" As they followed her instruction, she bolted down the stairs to find out what had happened to the kidnapped kids. She saw the black masked man and his followers re-kidnapping the children and tying up the original kidnappers. "We've got police, FBI and CIA outside, I wouldn't do something like this." She aimed her weapon at the leader. "Let the kids go, and relinquish the prisoners to the police."

[Thanks IU, I was getting really confused by all the NPCs OTTD were introducing. In fact, I'm not even really sure where I am right now, thou I suppose I'm with the kidnappees.]

[@Phi: no, it's actually time for her to die. The org would gladly kill their own for the sake of the cause =X

@IU: THANKS! *glomps* =X]

[@OTTD: I don't think you should introduce so many NPCs 'cause it just makes this story really confusing. I know it probably adds to the action and what you can do and whatnot but it's hard to keep track of them. I have a hard enough time remembering the names of the ten normal characters and what they're doing already. Same for Shin-chan, thanks.]

[Edit: and since there are so many NPCs created by you two I don't think the other players are getting a fair share in writing the story.]

Edited by AiSuigetsu

[Didn't I told the Boss of the organization (gang)? And did you capture all of my crew (+ 90 soldiers)]

(The man got whoever was in the building or in its immediate vicinity. And like AiL said, you have so many NPCs that you're manipulating that it's getting confusing and other people are not getting a fair share in writing.

(For future rounds, we will most likely be cutting down on size and # of people for each round as well as limited NPCs. We may add an additional round to compensate. I feel that if you have a group you particularly want to do a round with (3+ people) and you have a capable mod that's agreed to do it, you can request it, though your request may or may not be approved.)

You arrive in eerie silence. This man seems much more capable than the previous kidnappers. The ropes are tighter, the gags just right, and five guards are dispersed in the truck with you. The only sound you hear is the sound of the tires against the road and the hum of the engine.

Slowly, the truck stops. Each of the guards take two people and several more guards file in to help. The man in the mask oversees everything, his cold stare urging the men to work faster.

The hostages are separated. There are no more than five in each holding room and there are at least three guards.

The man enters the first room. He nods at the guards who each put on face masks, as does the man himself.

"You all looked exhausted," the man murmurs.

Smoke pours in from concealed holes in the wall. You begin to feel drowsy.

"Goodnight," the man says.

He repeats this for the other rooms as well.

(Starting a new day.)

Phi finally woke up from his unconsciousness. "Where am I...", he mumbled as he still felt a bit of the pain on his stomach. The last thing he remembered is that he was going to check on Erru, and something went bad. "Where's Erru? Where are the others...", Phi was still trying to get a hold of himself, as well as trying to figure out where was he.

Misaki rose from her slumber as she could no longer sleep. She saw that she was the first one awake, or, at least, thought so. The first thing she noticed was that she had a gag. Though it was loose enough to breathe comfortably, it was tight enough to prevent talking beyond grunts or moans.

The ropes on her wrists were rather uncomfortable, the rubbing and squeezing irritating her skin. It was a bit cold in the room as well. Well, she was only wearing shorts and a light jacket with a t-shirt underneath, so no surprise.

Due to the rope on her ankles making it hard for her to actually get up and walk around without tripping and falling, Misaki opted to do a bit of a skooching/crabwalk combo to get around the room, attempting to see who else was in the room with her. Right away she noticed Tsukiko and Sakila were with her, along with two others she didn't recognize. Well, at least I have some people that I know.

She heard a groan from nearby her. She looked at the person, who had just woken up, and gave them a nod (the best she could do to saying good morning). They looked at her before returning her nod with their own. They sat there for a second before they heard a few more groans from their fellow captives. Well, at least everyone is up now.

Erru cursed when she realized that no one was in the hall. "Where the hell are they?" She ran outside to see a truck pulling out and disappearing. "Damn it! This is my fault for straying from the mission..." Erru dropped to her knees, punching the ground. "I'm useless!" Tears clouded her eyes, and she stared at the grass.

While regaining his consciousness, Phi heard someone shouting nearby. "That voice sounds familiar...", he thought and looked at the direction the voice was coming from. He saw Erru hitting the ground restlessly, shouting with all of her voice,

"I'm useless!"

Phi quickly shook his head and regained his balance. He ran off to Erru, and saw her kneeling on the ground in despair, with tears in her eyes. "Erru! What's wrong!? What happened!?", he started asking, worrying about the state he saw her in.

"Everybody I was supposed to protect was dragged off. Even the guys I was supposed to arrest are gone. Now I've got no idea where they are, like 3 gangs after my life, and my jobs going down the drain... But you're still here, so that's one point for us." She grew silent, avoiding looking at the scene. "What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, but whatever you decide to do, I'll help with." Phi said, but this time without any fear in his eyes. "After getting involved in all of this, I can't just walk away. I want to save the others as well, so count on me.", he said to Erru, stretching his hand to help her get on her feet.