Detective Conan World
Sherlock Lupin

What do you really want right now?

I really want to finish my personal statement soon, but DCW is going at it again.

Gotta call it quits eventually.

I want more of my friends to text me. I know they're still awake.

mfw 10-year-olds want more friends to text them late at night.

073.gif

If you're going to stay up late for anything when you're that young, it should be for documentaries and books and video games like it was for me.

mfw 10-year-olds want more friends to text them late at night.

073.gif

If you're going to stay up late for anything when you're that young, it should be for documentaries and books and video games like it was for me.

Oooooooh, ok. The whole time I was emailing and chatting with my friends. No wonder I'm so stupid........I'm gonna read some books now...

Oooooooh, ok. The whole time I was emailing and chatting with my friends. No wonder I'm so stupid........I'm gonna read some books now...

You're too hard on yourself; I doubt you're stupid.  It's just my personal recommendation to spend your free time reading books, especially at your age.  Looking back on it, I know I definitely benefited from it.

You're too hard on yourself; I doubt you're stupid.  It's just my personal recommendation to spend your free time reading books, especially at your age.  Looking back on it, I know I definitely benefited from it.

Hmmm...There are a lot of good books out there.....

Hmmm...There are a lot of good books out there.....

You said you have an ipad right? (If you don't and I'm confusing you with someone else I'm sorry OTL ) If I'm not mistaken there's a kindle app for apple devices and assuming the kindle app's similar to how my actual kindle is there's a bunch of free books you can get. They're mostly classics but they're worth reading (though they might be a little above your reading level). Just last night I downloaded Dracula, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, a Grimm's Fairy Tales thing, and some Edgar Allen Poe stuff all for free. You probably have to link your amazon account through the app though and your parents might not be cool with. But it might be worth looking into if you're interested. (kindle books in general are cheaper than physical books too)

You said you have an ipad right? (If you don't and I'm confusing you with someone else I'm sorry OTL ) If I'm not mistaken there's a kindle app for apple devices and assuming the kindle app's similar to how my actual kindle is there's a bunch of free books you can get. They're mostly classics but they're worth reading (though they might be a little above your reading level). Just last night I downloaded Dracula, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, a Grimm's Fairy Tales thing, and some Edgar Allen Poe stuff all for free. You probably have to link your amazon account through the app though and your parents might not be cool with. But it might be worth looking into if you're interested. (kindle books in general are cheaper than physical books too)

I've already got it :)