Detective Conan World
Akazora

OVA 12: The Miracle of Excalibur

A new OVA featuring the Detective Boys has been announced! Very little is known about this OVA as of now, but check back on this thread and the wiki page here for any new announcments. And thank you to Skyechan for always being the first to update the wiki with news!

• Upvote 1

Everywhere I look, there's like no information on Excalibur, which means that I'm really not sure whether to look forward to this or not. However, it's an OVA, so it's gonna be at least interesting, I suppose.

Looks like it's about baseball or something:

Would it be a spoiler if I say what I think it's about? If so, then I'll just put it on

As I understand it, the OVA is a crossover or something. It's about a girl who wanted to be a professional baseball player and is trying to acquire a legendary baseball bat, which, like the legendary Excalibur, could only be wielded by the rightful owner. The Detective Boys will be the ones helping her on achieving that goal.

I'm not sure if this is right. I just google translated the Japanese description. :mellow:

HEY GUYS!

i'm new here so i'm thrilled to start. This would be my first post.

Miracle of Excalibur is a great ova about giving strength and determination to a female first grader baseball player. It is a bat that professor agasa and the girl's team coach buried like the King Arthur style. The team was united but along the way, a crime is connected to the bat. HAHA

A great ova so make sure to watch it.!!!!!!!!!!