Detective Conan World
Miss Smiles

Painting competition - landscapes (Winner is....)

Oh man... I didn't have the time to finish my drawing. :(

I voted for 'a secret hiding place'. :) The colours and paint strokes are pretty good. :D

I wish I can paint like that... <_<

• Upvote 1

What the turnout of result showing... hmmm see artist and give a support of lower ranking you did great job and match for me -through life- :)

Let see the TURNOUT result tomorrow...

Hi everyone, the voting is now closed, and we have a winner. The results are in first page and details as well. The winner is Kaze-rei. Please send congratulations to winner here and her profile as well. Don't forget to give rep! I hope you all will participate in contests again and wish you all best and luck, you bound will win one day! Thank you to all participants joining in, and voters who keep competition going!

Hi everyone, the voting is now closed, and we have a winner. The results are in first page and details as well. The winner is Kaze-rei. Please send congratulations to winner here and her profile as well. Don't forget to give rep! I hope you all will participate in contests again and wish you all best and luck, you bound will win one day! Thank you to all participants joining in, and voters who keep competition going!

I agree and Well done to winner :) Keep it up and all runner up for their hard work :).

Keep it UP!

First place: Kaze-rei

Second place: AokoNakanomori.

Third place: Wildheart

Fourth place: Cure-chan and Vawli.

You both also did well!! *clap hand* I like everyone take this moment congratulating both for participating contest as they also are participant as well, without them there's no competition. Thank you taking time to involve in competition! artistic poet, out. The competition is officially closed, but thread isn't, you both can discuss here congratulating until one moderator step forward to close thread officially closing competition.

You thought the person in place is me? XD

Picasso's style is not my favorite, my drawing will be tedious like details of shophouses.

I can draw, but it will take up a week, I don't have time left to submit in.

• Upvote 1

You thought the person in place is me? XD

Picasso's style is not my favorite, my drawing will be tedious like details of shophouses.

I can draw, but it will take up a week, I don't have time left to submit in.

Haha, I just thought that one of the paintings were by you, since you said (I think..?) that you were gonna submit one. xPP

I see I see~ xD That's too bad then...

• Upvote 1

You should have, you never know how many people or your hard work you done :).

P.S.itwasquitehardto vote for. Well done everyone who taken in this part for drawing/painting (as it was useful and understanding different culture painting, and voter taken part of this. :)