Detective Conan World
Moustauch

Cardcaptor Sakura

Best series, or best series?

Probably one of my childhood favourites, and from a recent re-watch, I find myself squealing in the same delight I had when I was little.

Favourite character, favourite card, favourite Sakura outfit?

Also, Kero-chan is my spirit animal, and is basically me, even though Yukito is my favourite character. lol

• Upvote 1

I've never watched it all i know is Sakura and Syaoran are in it (the dudes from Tsubasa right?)

Yeah.

Sakura and Syaoran are so adorable together. Yukito and Touya from Tsubasa are also in CCS.

I love Cardcaptor Sakura...

My favorite character was probably always Yamazaki, that kid who always told made-up facts, especially that time Eriol went along with it and confused everyone XD

I love Cardcaptor Sakura...

My favorite character was probably always Yamazaki, that kid who always told made-up facts, especially that time Eriol went along with it and confused everyone XD

Oh him.

Syaoran is so cute when he falls for his stories. XD

Oh him.

Syaoran is so cute when he falls for his stories. XD

Sakura is too! The two of them are so naive and innocent i swear my heart is going to explode if i rewatch that series one more time.

Sakura is too! The two of them are so naive and innocent i swear my heart is going to explode if i rewatch that series one more time.

SakuraSyaoran will be my favourite childhood ship.

I wish I could say YukitoTouya was too, but they edited their relationship in the Nelvana dub. :c

When I watched this during my childhood days (when I was very young) I was so pure, that I found the love between Yukito and Touya beautiful. (And didnt think much of the love between Syaoran and Yukito).

Now that I think of it... Their relationship is not really considered normal. XDDD

When I watched this during my childhood days (when I was very young) I was so pure, that I found the love between Yukito and Touya beautiful. (And didnt think much of the love between Syaoran and Yukito).

Now that I think of it... Their relationship is not really considered normal. XDDD

The whole SyaoranYukito thing was that Syaoran sensed Yukito's magic, so he kinda had an infatuation for him because of that.

Pfft is CLAMP since when did they have "normal" couple xD (except SakuSayoran rofl)

Let's see Ruby moon is a man, Eriol's lover is a middle age woman, Rika is marrying her elementary school teacher....

Well it is CLAMP we're talking about. This is probably one of their more normal series in terms with relationships. lol

I'm almost done with my re-watch of the first season. I'm looking forward to watching the 1st movie soon.

Oh gosh, I forgot how awesome Kaho was.