Detective Conan World
Chianti

Who's better off with Shinichi? Haibara Ai or Ran??

Yeah... Most of the topics about these stuffs are usually Kudo with either Ran or Haibara. Poor Ayumi... But then, I just fell that Conan only likes his Crush, Ran.

where did u get that picture?

well, thats fine, cuz then maybe i'll be the first to write and AkaShi fanfic ;)

I think so. (nods head 100x)

But I could write more stories about Akako and Haibara.

all u guys that think akakoxshiho are a bad combination... i think its actually quite interesting... we have a hardcore scientist.... and we have a witch... when the two meets, neither would know what the other is~ one has a calmer personality, while the other one seems a bit more hotheaded (like shinichi) ~ for when they dont know what the other is its quite interesting... cuz they slowly get attracted to each other... then the crisis of what they really are comes out and they sort of stop seeing each other because of it... but the pain o being away from each other is worse and they just say screw it and end up together xD

yeah, sorry, i like the pairing, so get over it xD

all u guys that think akakoxshiho are a bad combination... i think its actually quite interesting... we have a hardcore scientist.... and we have a witch... when the two meets, neither would know what the other is~ one has a calmer personality, while the other one seems a bit more hotheaded (like shinichi) ~ for when they dont know what the other is its quite interesting... cuz they slowly get attracted to each other... then the crisis of what they really are comes out and they sort of stop seeing each other because of it... but the pain o being away from each other is worse and they just say screw it and end up together xD

But one of them wants to enslave all men... The other doesn't care.... Though.... considering that... she may be more suited with that kind of relationship... (yuri/shoujo-ai)

Hahaha okay I agree :D

:D ok, i'm weird... BUT!!!! i'm still more of a SHINSHI/AICON FAN <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 dont think that just cuz i love yuuri it beats out the couple i prefer! no way in hell!! shinshi/aicon FTW!!!

:D ok, i'm weird... BUT!!!! i'm still more of a SHINSHI/AICON FAN <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 dont think that just cuz i love yuuri it beats out the couple i prefer! no way in hell!! shinshi/aicon FTW!!!

Go AiCons/ShinShis!

Oh no!

I have nothing against AiCons and ShinShis, but I would like there to be more ShinRans on this site.

Where in this god forsaken world did they all go?!

Shinichi doesn't deserve to be with anyone until he learns to stop being a jerkface

ok... yeah... i understand that.. BUT if he stops being a jerkface, are u a shinshi or aicon? :3 say aicon and i will give u a rainbow cookie :D

Oh no!

I have nothing against AiCons and ShinShis, but I would like there to be more ShinRans on this site.

Where in this god forsaken world did they all go?!

We scared them away.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

ShinShi for the win!!!

ok... yeah... i understand that.. BUT if he stops being a jerkface, are u a shinshi or aicon? :3 say aicon and i will give u a rainbow cookie :D

If I had to choose between the 2 I'd choose Aicon/shinshi every time :P

• Upvote 1

I can't stand the dynamic between shinichi and ran, ran always ends up crying, so pathetic, at least ai and conan are funny

... ... ... Hmm... I've been reading through some previous comments and it seems I missed a fight... TT-TT I'm sad. ShinRan just has this magical aura to it that I can't describe, like an intangible thread binding them together, so strong that wherever they are and no matter what has come between them, they're still connected, and cannot help but think of the other. It's just that simple, just that complex. For those of you about Shinichi not trusting Ran... I think he's afraid of the opposite. If he tells the one person he loves most in his life his true identity, for him, that's breaking down the last wall of his facade. He's hiding for her, so if by telling her he's coming out of hiding, what happens when Ran gets pulled into it for real? Will he accidentally reveal his identity if he gets into a conversation with Ran, will the wrong people hear his incriminating words? Will he forget himself for too long, show the world around him that he's not the six year old he pretends to be? After time, will he lower his defenses in front of others, will they spread the news? There's so much that can go wrong. And he's afraid to tell her. Every day, the tension between them grows wider, and their newly forged bond as brother and sister grows warmer, and it's something he's comfortable with, but he can't help wanting more. If he tells her, what will become of Conan? What if she rejects both sides of him, Shinichi and Conan? How could he possibly live with that? So he trudges along, trying his hardest from breaking down and confessing everything from that first night to all the months he's spent trapped beside her yet locked away, stuck in a self-made cage. It's just so pitiful sometimes I feel that both of them are total wimps, and yet that connection they have is mind-blowing. It's absolutely beautiful. It's cliche, but it feels so much more powerful. I can't help but feel that any connection to Ai is inferior to this. That's just the way it is for me.

• Upvote 1