Detective Conan World
Napshot64

Your Favorite DC Case(s)? (Anime and/or Manga)

Episode 304, Desperate Revival, Moonlight Sonata and the one on the ship Wakari mentioned...

Though, I really liked the recent stuff like Eye for an Eye and the cases including and since Amuro's intro

Murderer Shinichi Kudo, and the Metropolian Police love story 4 where Sato was almost going to kiss (and marry) Shiratori...

now that I think about it, what a question to ask DC fans. It's either answerless or ur going to end up with a list of 1,000 cases.

Mine would be:- (not in order)

1. Moonlight Sonata Murder Case: love the mystery and the culprit Seiji.

2. The Coded Map of the City Case: love the confrontation between Conan and the mafia men.

3. Art Museum Owner Murder Case: a should be watched episode (dare to watch it at night ;) )

4. A Haunted Mansion Murder Case: a great episode for those who love scary cases.

5. Mountain Villa Bandaged Man Murder Case : it was scary at first when I first watched it at age 9, later not scary.

6. Luxury Liner Serial Murder Case: a great episode.

7. Library Murder Case: really scary at first, a should be watched (specially during midnight :) )

8. Holmes Freak Murder Case: Simply because it involves Sherlock Holmes and The Woman.

9. Night Baron Murder Case: really amazing episode.

10. Conan vs. Phantom Thief: How they met ^ ^ .

11. The Naniwa Serial Murder Case: can't seem to forget this one. (even though I remember every episode & every case.

12. The Old Blue Castle Investigation Case: mysterious episode.

13. The Sealed Chamber in the Sky! Shinichi Kudo's First Case: is a reason needed? . :)

14. The Secret of the Moon, the Star, and the Sun: involving a scary aspect.

15. Tottori Spider Mansion Demon: one of the saddest .

16. The 20 Year Old Murder Case: The Symphony Serial Murders: a wonderful case with mysteries.

** There's a lot more to mention and whom I prefer more than those mentioned above, bet it may be a long list. ;)