chianti

504999_1280552100425_full.jpg

korn small one

34517259633.jpg

kaitou kid

KaitoGun.jpg

This is all i could find right now morning 8 am here guess i 'll take a lil nap

The page, which sucks for now.

I raided the German wiki for info, but we still need Akai, Kir, Rikumichi, any of the cops, Kogoro, and whoever else has guns.

Also we need pictures from the anime.

SIG Sauer P226 is standard issue for FBI, so you can assume ALL the FBI agents carry the same.

Or Glock 22... But Glock 22/23/17/18 was AFTER SIG discontinued the 220 series. So... That could explain why Jodie has the 226.

As FAR as I know The Japanese Police use a New Nambu M60 revolver from S&W, or for semi-auto SIG Sauer P230 JP.

besides that, the second gun vermouth used in in ep 345, the rifle and shotgun akai took from calvados, the sniper akai used in 425, and the gun V used in New York against akai as the silver haired guy, and the gun kir used to kill akai

ill need to find better images to post these up, not many good qualities i found or should i say none in my case

the angles of the guns in these pics are not that good

Shuuichi_Akai_long_hair.jpg

Akais gun he used in New York against V, to bad there isn't any other angle

373px-Akai_with_shotgun.jpg

the guns he took from calvados

I wish they would give better angles on the guns to allow for better identification...

Though I'd assume Akai's gun is also a SIG Sauer... Again standard issue up until it was replaced with the Glock 22/23 or 17/19. That is certainly not a Glock.

And agents are not allowed to carry non-issue handguns. Older agents (likely like Jodie and Akai) would have the Sig Sauer P226 still. It was a very popular handgun.

As for the shotgun... It is most likely a Remington model 870 pump action shotgun. Though it COULD be a Winchester 1200. I'd need the side view to know for sure.

I confirmed the MPD using episode 304 where Satou fires on the suspect... Feel free to grab s screen cap of it.

Here is the RL pic: Nambu_M60_1.jpg

As for the shotgun... It is most likely a Remington model 870 pump action shotgun. Though it COULD be a Winchester 1200. I'd need the side view to know for sure.

Here is a slightly better view of Akai's shotgun:

AkaiGun.jpg

If you compare it with this Remington model 870 shotgun,

picture-11-tm.jpg

I think it's a pretty close match.

I just want to remind you all anyone can edit this page. I know even less about guns than cars, so it would probably be bad if I tried to do the whole thing.

Skyechan pointed me to a very good resource Internet movie firearms database which has lots of pictures real and anime, and thus may be helpful.

I just want to remind you all anyone can edit this page. I know even less about guns than cars, so it would probably be bad if I tried to do the whole thing.

Skyechan pointed me to a very good resource Internet movie firearms database which has lots of pictures real and anime, and thus may be helpful.

That is amazing... Wow... Surprised they don't have the police revolver on there...