Detective Conan World
Chekhov MacGuffin

Cars in Detective Conan

I think you guys are right about Chiba's car. Thanks! :)

Here are two more cars. The second car's photos seem slightly inconsistent with each other, however, so I'm not sure how accurate they are.

Yui Uehara's car

Anime photos (Source: Episodes 557, 558)

Ueharacar1.jpg

Ueharacar2.jpg

Ueharacar3.jpg

Ueharacar4.jpg

Ueharacar5.jpg

Ueharacar6.jpg

Ueharacar7.jpg

Manga photos (Source: Files 680, 683, 684)

Ueharacar8.jpg

Ueharacar9.jpg

Ueharacar10.jpg

Fusae Campbell's car (No good shots of the car from the manga)

Anime photos (Source: Episode 422)

Fuseacar1.jpg

Fuseacar2.jpg

Fuseacar3.jpg

Fuseacar4.jpg

Fuseacar5.jpg

i think fusae's car is a 1960's ish rolls royce like this

60rolls.jpg

or jaguar

100_4024.jpg

not sure some car in the 1960's that was expensive.

i think fusae's car is a 1960's ish rolls royce like this

60rolls.jpg

or jaguar

100_4024.jpg

not sure some car in the 1960's that was expensive.

The rolls is closer and would match closer to the prestige thing. It is definitely not a Jaguar.

Funny, if I'm not mistaken, Heiji's motorcycle used to be blue in the old episodes. But I don't remember the manga mentioning/showing the exact color and model either, so I guess it doesn't matter.

I thought so. the only reason i mentioned the jag is because the grill is rounded at the bottom like fusae's i couldn't find a rolls that had that.

You know what?

It's also possibly a 1960s Bently, though the hood is longer. But it could be a different model than what I found.

fleet_6b.jpg

The only ones I can estimate off the top of my head is Gin and Agasa....

I estimate him having a 1958-1959 Porsche 356A. It fits the shape. I could suppose that he opted for the Carrera version for the racing engine, for quick get-a-ways. However this is only a supposition. (the reason for the time frame was was right before the switch to 356B, it was when it was stylistically enhanced, though it could be the 1957)

porsche_outlaw_356_1.jpg

And Agasa's beetle, which looks to me to be a 1964 production Beetle...

1964_Volkswagen-dec21a.jpg

I need good pictures for the others... Especially the RX-7, as there were about 14 variations throughout its 1992-2003 run.

Also I'm NOT that good at trucks, I never really had an interest in them. The info I used in that debate was more or less all I had, unless I look up the specifics, which I would need the model number again... I know I had it back then, but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.

i really saw professor Agasa's car somewhere and it's in yellow colour!

post-13097-0-29125700-1324599111_thumb.p

post-13097-0-34244700-1324599193_thumb.p

post-13097-0-09002300-1324599223_thumb.p

what about these//

The grey car should be Shiratori's car and that could be a lexus ls400 toyota crown?

Jan6_2008_MotorTech044.jpg

its hard because the two pictures look like different cars. the second pic looks like a BMW headlights

You know what?

It's also possibly a 1960s Bently, though the hood is longer. But it could be a different model than what I found.

fleet_6b.jpg

yea your right, it fits the class criteria as well. The location of the headlights look close as well. The only problem is the grill isn't rounded at the bottom. i didn't find a Bentley in later models that made that adjustment either...

Sorry to interrupt, but I just have a quick question.

There's no picture of Yukiko's car from the anime, so is it okay if I get one from episode 286? :3

I hate being ignored so I'm repeating a question I have asked earlier... At that time I didn't get any answer(but one rep...) so I'm asking is again.

Hmm... about 'Jodie's car'... If I remember right that car belongs to Black.

In Kir's case Jodie said that her boss can give a ride and in at Haido central hospital Black said that Jodie and Camel can take his car when they were going to take that bomb away from the hospital... And it was always the same car.

should have mentioned the anime picture, cause i din't know it was not put in the wiki or here, i only knew the live one, should have checked it before :3

The photo's attached here :3 Does that look okay? I had to cut it from a screenshot of a Youtube video rolleyes.gif

post-8683-0-11192100-1325089449_thumb.jp

I did some research on the Subaru 360 for Okiya. 25 horsepower, 0-50 in 37 seconds... I think Akai must have been aiming for the idea that no one would think he'd actually drive one.

I'm impressed he even managed to keep up in the car chase. It must have been really slow. Or else he upgraded it like mad.