Detective Conan World
Cindy-Chen

Moho

I have a better question... Why does it matter?

i think id be better if you made this into ur status or something :mellow:

I'd love it if Cindy-chen stopped making ridiculous topics

Enough said. :mellow:

I still think you should post statuses instead. :mellow: Or maybe you can post in "What's on your mind?" The chatroom is already filled with so many topics.

And good luck with your homework! :)

• Upvote 1

I'm just bored...I've been doing homework for 6 hours. I'm NOT joking, and I'm still not done

Seriously? Only 6 hours? Here is some advice, and I really don't mean to sound mean... 1) Don't advance any further in school, it only gets worse... 2) Never get a job, otherwise you'll be pulling 8 hours of tedium every Monday through Friday (sometimes on weekends)....

Really... I'm LUCKY if I only have 6 hours of work per day. I usually sleep a total of 4 hours every night. I am in class or doing course work or at work or my internship or my part time job the rest of the time. I have NO life, except the interim 30 or so I spend here posting. Otherwise the only entertainment I get is in the background. I barely see my friends, and when I do the very next day I'm behind on my work or studying. If you are bored now, when you are 12 from doing a mere 6 hours of HW, you'll suffer in HS, and likely die in college. And if you don't die in college you'll die in what ever job you get out of college.

@Kyuu: I'm in 7th grade....and Moho has warned me all about jobs...:)

You know... I figured it was somewhere around there... Which is why I mentioned HS and College, since you have no idea what they are like yet...

I stand by my statement...

I think everything is off-topic already... :mellow:

Anyway, I still don't understand why it's hard to spell Mohorovicic (add Discontinuity if you want). And even if it was hard to spell, you could have made this into a forum game instead.

Indeed this topic is random, but let me add something: Everyone is technically spelling my name wrong. There's accents, so it should be like: Mohorovičić.

Mods, you may lock this topic if you so desire.

Indeed this topic is random, but let me add something: Everyone is technically spelling my name wrong. There's accents, so it should be like: Mohorovičić.

\o/

You know... when I first saw your name I thought it looked Serbro-Croatian... Now I'm even more sure its from that area. Also I know how to pronounce that. My name is similar ;)

You know... when I first saw your name I thought it looked Serbro-Croatian... Now I'm even more sure its from that area. Also I know how to pronounce that. My name is similar ;)

Yup, it's Croatian. After all, it's the name of a Croatian scientist.

Lockity, lock lock, lockity, lock lock

Look at the CC go!!

Lockity, lock lock, lockity, lock lock

over the hills of snow!! (yes, I am typing this post while I'm in Antarctica.)

48230.jpg

*Cindy, you get a +10 warning, and I would rather that you curb any spamming attempts*