Detective Conan World
Shizuki

Guys...what do you see in a girl?

Ill add something to it called in simple terms as HONESTY. I want would want to see a girl who is honest, not only with me but about every element in her surroundings. Also, as Parkur said, the girl should not be a slutty and over-exposing. They should have their own self-respect and pride. Over-emotinal, arrogant, egoistic etc girls dont have any base :| And ofcourse, she should be healty, having good manners, respect for everyone, kind, matured, having some sense of humour, girly, intelligent and adapt to most of the things. I guess if all those elements are their, wisdom comes into picture automatically. Ofcourse, its quite difficult to find such a girl, but atleast we should understand each other, which is very important.

I would prefer a girl having the above qualities, rather than a girl with attitude problems, even if she's more beautiful and hot.

Even shy girls hit my heart, same weakness. (+1 Parkur, you stole my words)

Is it only me, or is there anyone else who think that we have deviated a little from the main topic?

PS: i think even girls should write same thing about boys,Sensibly. It will make our understanding much more simpler.

Because it's ridiculous.It's like a thread where you tell what you like and you say I don't like that. :mellow:

It's better than nothing *Points gun at MM* Agree???

*pulls gun*

It's a water gun....

Who's that pokemon????

It's Squirtle.

What the?! Lol! *faints*

Well it's just like I come to this topic and post saying,

I have no idea, I am a girl. Lol. Not a useful post :P

But I'm still here ~ commenting on your squirrel which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, yet I'm still on topic. XD

What the?! Lol! *faints*

Well it's just like I come to this topic and post saying,

I have no idea, I am a girl. Lol. Not a useful post :P

But I'm still here ~ commenting on your squirrel which has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, yet I'm still on topic. XD

*Confused*

What I see in girls? ...Well, I see an ocean, on the outside they're beautiful (okay, maybe not all women are beautiful on the outside, but when you fall in love with one, they become automatically beautiful), but on the inside they can be treacherous, cold, or they can be deep and mysterious, or beautiful and full of life... I prefer the latter (beautiful and full of life. AKA kind and lovely... or something like that).

Lol.

Edited by Kid the Phantom Thief
  • Upvote 4

Okay, so who wants to create the topic "Girls...what do you see in a guy?"

Me!!! ^^

Ok, I'll make a list:

Conan-kun: He'll see her wrist

Kid-sama (Kaitou Kid): He'll look at her necklace...

Heiji: Guess her... You know in volume 35 :P

Now is Soul Eater:

Kid-kun (Death the Kid): Is she symmetrical???

Soul-kun: Guess her BWH :P

Black Star: He doesn't care...