Detective Conan World
Shizuki

Guys...what do you see in a girl?

Well the first thing I see (and sure most other guys as well) is physique. Then I focus more on her internal attributes, such as personality and intelligence. I also consider her health (is she healthy and fit), her goals in the future (will she have a decent career), and how much we have in common. So basically looks, smarts, and preferable personality (varies for guys) is what we tend to see in a girl. And of course there are exceptions if a girl lacks only one or two of the three.

• Upvote 4

Well the first thing I see (and sure most other guys as well) is physique. Then I focus more on her internal attributes, such as personality and intelligence. I also consider her health (is she healthy and fit), her goals in the future (will she have a decent career), and how much we have in common. So basically looks, smarts, and preferable personality (varies for guys) is what we tend to see in a girl. And of course there are exceptions if a girl lacks only one or two of the three.

*totally agrees* I have nothing to say. :mellow:

The longer answer that AJ has given really makes my answer seem bland. ;________;

It's personality I look for. Looks are only a factor in the extremes. Intelligence...meh.

Personality is the pure flower that I look for. A flower in full bloom is far better than the flower that's rotting away. The stench would keep me away. Simply, a bad personality will tend to ruin my preference.

Looks. Well, admit it. We all like girls that look good. But that's an ideal.

Intelligence is pretty good. But I prefer wisdom. A woman that can reflect herself and me. Someone who really can understand with her knowledge. Intelligence is merely the measurement of facts. Wisdom is the ability to apply those facts.

• Upvote 3

I was avoiding this... But hey... might as well...

Like most guys I notice looks first... However... I am kinda different with what I prefer in looks. I think body type is what I consider more than anything for looks. Women that are too thin or too overweight I don't like (actually I think too thin is much worse than being a bit overweight). I don't know, call me crazy, but I think a healthy body weight is important.

After that it is mostly intelligence. I value intelligence highly.

My own personality is pretty twisted, so I'm pretty flexible with personality. So long as they are some what sane, and not too "bubbly" or (for lack of a better word) "bitchy" (aka, a nice balance between the two) I'm cool. Granted, if they are scientists or at least interested in science like what the ideal would be, they wouldn't have such extreme personalities in the first place (or so I have noticed from being in a science major, but I'm sure there are always exceptions). Then again... most scientists are insane from what I have seen... the education makes scientists that way...

Unlike Moho, I have no preference towards wisdom. Quite frankly I believe wisdom is earned over the years. Everyone is wise to a degree (unless they are somewhat slow), so that is less important.

I'd also ideally would look for a woman that is active.

Last and most important is open mindedness and forward thinking (which again, previous requirements would ideally set these up).

• Upvote 2

Intelligence is pretty good. But I prefer wisdom. A woman that can reflect herself and me. Someone who really can understand with her knowledge. Intelligence is merely the measurement of facts. Wisdom is the ability to apply those facts.

I agree with Kyuu on this one. Wisdom requires experience; with experience, a person not only obtains knowledge, but also acquires good judgment of people. You're probably mixing up wisdom with intelligence because intelligence is the ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills, while wisdom is the ability to apply this intelligence (gained through experience) to understand the intricate ways of life that a knowledgeable person cannot comprehend.

But yes, I believe personality is more important than looks (it just so happens that appearance attracts me first). I will elaborate more on my preferences of personality. A girl with a great sense of humor is already ahead of the pack in my opinion. If she is athletic and loves sports yet retains a "girly" personality (I guess you could say), that would be a great bonus for me. Lastly, a girl who is humble, generous, and loving would be the cherry on top. So basically, what I look for in a girl personality-wise is one that can laugh at herself, be both sporty and feminine, and have a friendly aura that illuminates the room.

*holds popcorn*

so , The first thing "He'll" look in me.. Is my personatily? Then.. I'll never get a boyfriend ;_______; I'll never catch his gaze Waaaaaaaaaaaaa~~

Same. ^

Well, not that I necessarily want to be in another relationship. :rolleyes:

*thinks about ahou-kun*

Yeah. I give up on that sort of guys.

Same. ^

Well, not that I necessarily want to be in another relationship. :rolleyes:

*thinks about ahou-kun*

Yeah. I give up on that sort of guys.

:V

Why don't you want to be in a relationship? I'm waiting for so long..

Appearance, and by that, I mean how a girl dresses. I cannot stand girls who dress like they should be outside walking the street corners. A girl who carries herself like a slut has no chance with me, I prefer my girls to have self respect, and to walk with pride. When I'm in a relationship with a girl, there are no tiers, we are both equals, and we both should carry ourselves as such

Shy, quiet girls hit me right in the heart, they are my weakness

I can't stand overemotional girls who cry a lot, there are no exceptions here, I hate all of them

@truetears: Trust me, relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be, it's a lot of work and stress

• Upvote 2

When looking for girls, I generally use a simple formula:

1. Looks: I look to see if she's somewhat pretty or not. I also prefer that she's not super thin or super fat. A good halfway point is fine. I also SEVERELY dislike tattoos and piercings, unless it's one per earlobe, in which case I'm tolerant of them.

Don't read if you're a girl:

I prefer girls with a naturally large bust. Not large b/c they're fat and not large because of enhancement. Large NATURAL. You wouldn't believe how hard that is to find nowadays.

2. Intelligence: Generally, I prefer girls that are around my intelligence level. Stupid girls can't keep up with me and smart girls are out of my league.

3. Personality: I like girls that are out-going and are willing to get their hands dirty instead of standing around waiting for guys to do it for them. I do NOT plan on doing everything for someone.

4. I prefer girls that like me back. Which is why I'm a bachelor right now, because no one I know fits all four requirements, just the first three.

Seriously my lovelove life now is like so <3,

I don't know why I fall to her, It's like every time I see her it's like my heart skips a beat

and when I'm with her she's so nice to me, and we always laugh all the times : )

If you want to be happy, you need to accept her imperfections. : )

Her personality is awesome, she's kind, nice, but she always cry and I made her cry T_T, I'm so mean. -_-

But now we are friends again, Yeah She's only my friend and It sucks that I'm falling in love with her.

and our situation was so complicated. (Love Triangle :S) But now I know that she likes me :) and I don't know how I'll confess to her : )

Nahh I'm just sharing : ) (I'm just happy because we have a conversation earlier and she said that how if she will be the girlfriend of my friend, and I said, Nooo you'll never be his boyfriend I swear, and she said, what? how did you know ? :o ) : )

Anyways, she's kind of noisy and I'm a shy type person but when we're talking to each other she became so silent :o and I became so noisy :o :o :o

@truetears: Trust me, relationships aren't all they're cracked up to be, it's a lot of work and stress

I know that.. I don't feel like going in a relationship.. Not now.. I must understand all the dangers of it first.. Uh well I should think of a way to confess to him in the top of all..

What I cannot believe that he Once said to me "Your my type" O.o

I know that.. I don't feel like going in a relationship.. Not now.. I must understand all the dangers of it first.. Uh well I should think of a way to confess to him in the top of all..

Parkur did? :huh:

rose-chan,

you should be careful : )

*Face palm*

my crush did.. IRL, :V

@Eekei

Exactly... Guys are dangerous these days.. Just like my ex :V

I would never do some other guys do these days because I respect her so much <3 :P