• Never read it before.
    • I don't think I ever will read it.
    • I liked it
  2. 2. What Team?

• Team Jacob
    • Team Edward
    • WILDCATS
    • ... what?

Mmm. I don't know. I haven't seen any good animation or movies involving vampires so far.

Good vampire movies eh?

Lets see... Can't have this list without starting out with Dracula (1931) with Bela Legosi...

Next is the Swedish marvel "Let the Right One In." I think I like it even more than Dracula...

Then we have "Nosferatu" (I think that was the movie that created the death to light thing)

Anime? Never seen Vampire Hunter D movies? Those were pretty good...

And how could we forget Hellsing? (Preferably ultimate)

In fact... I dare say that Let the Right One In is vampire romance done right. It makes Twilight look like a cheap teen romance that didn't know the first thing about vampires... Wait....

Right... Just go watch those... Lets all forget that Twilight ever happened, yes?

Good vampire movies eh?

Lets see... Can't have this list without starting out with Dracula (1931) with Bela Legosi...

Next is the Swedish marvel "Let the Right One In." I think I like it even more than Dracula...

Then we have "Nosferatu" (I think that was the movie that created the death to light thing)

Anime? Never seen Vampire Hunter D movies? Those were pretty good...

And how could we forget Hellsing? (Preferably ultimate)

In fact... I dare say that Let the Right One In is vampire romance done right. It makes Twilight look like a cheap teen romance that didn't know the first thing about vampires... Wait....

Right... Just go watch those... Lets all forget that Twilight ever happened, yes?

:D...I agree^^

I've never watched/read Dracula. The subject 'vampires' doesn't interest me in the slightest. I read Twilight because it was all anybody ever talked about in sixth grade (but I read it in seventh when everyone started hating it.) and because my mom said it was decent. *shrugs* I like books where vampires are a fun side addition though. :3 Nice fantasy and stuff like that. Actually, at the mention of Dracula, I just realized I don't know what it's about in the slightest. Like- nothing. Wow. Out of curiosity... What does everyone think about werewolves? (the other part of Twilight...)

I've never watched/read Dracula. The subject 'vampires' doesn't interest me in the slightest. I read Twilight because it was all anybody ever talked about in sixth grade (but I read it in seventh when everyone started hating it.) and because my mom said it was decent. *shrugs* I like books where vampires are a fun side addition though. :3 Nice fantasy and stuff like that. Actually, at the mention of Dracula, I just realized I don't know what it's about in the slightest. Like- nothing. Wow. Out of curiosity... What does everyone think about werewolves? (the other part of Twilight...)

I never showed any interest until that Halloween special on Jimmy Neutron where everyone got turned into real monsters. Sheen (my favorite character) turned into a werewolf and that's the only reason I actually like werewolves. Oh and I find it interesting that they can only die from silver and such. Silver Bullet. Episode 345 reference :P

I never showed any interest until that Halloween special on Jimmy Neutron where everyone got turned into real monsters. Sheen (my favorite character) turned into a werewolf and that's the only reason I actually like werewolves. Oh and I find it interesting that they can only die from silver and such. Silver Bullet. Episode 345 reference :P

That reminds me- Meyer's werewolves can stand silver, can't they? Oh right, they're shape-shifters, not werewolves. :mellow: Same difference. Pfft.

That reminds me- Meyer's werewolves can stand silver, can't they? Oh right, they're shape-shifters, not werewolves. :mellow: Same difference. Pfft.

*sigh*

Meyer's just keeps breaking all of my fantasy monster traditions... <_<