• I don't think I ever will read it.
    • I liked it
  2. 2. What Team?

• Team Jacob
    • Team Edward
    • WILDCATS
    • ... what?

Yes, it's called Vampires Suck.

I went to the movie theater to watch it when it came out. I laughed my head off. But it also scared the crap out of me.

I have read it and I have all the books. I kinda liked it when I read them but Newmoon was boring. I liked the most the first book and the extra book(The short life of Bree Tanner, or something like that...) The movies weren't good at all(well, I have watched only the first one)

I agree with the Twilight series opinion. Not so much with the twilight deck. Sabersworns are better, IMO. And triple JD and BLS is just BS.

Anyways, a bit OT there...

And Chelsea, I know who Stephenie Meyer is. I don't like her writing style, personally, so my beef with the Twilight series is because of the author.

When I said awesome, I meant broken. It is easy to pull off and otk right there.

When I said awesome, I meant broken. It is easy to pull off and otk right there.

Um... :has never bothered to figure out what Yu-Gi-Oh is: We should get back to the Twilight conversation...

I think the writing style of Twilight rates as a well-written fanfiction, meaning not amazing, but for 'fans', it feels rich and gives them what they want. It's no where near amazing fanfiction (Draco Trilogy<------ Most amazing fanfic ever. Almost as long as the entire HP series.), but it gives a sense of fufillment. People like cheesy, forbidden romances. Twilight is a cheesy, forbidden romance. So people like Twilight. See how we were able to use the transitive property? :3 (I think my Math teacher said something along those lines for something non-Twilight related once.)

I think the writing style of Twilight rates as a well-written fanfiction, meaning not amazing, but for 'fans', it feels rich and gives them what they want. It's no where near amazing fanfiction (Draco Trilogy<------ Most amazing fanfic ever. Almost as long as the entire HP series.), but it gives a sense of fufillment. People like cheesy, forbidden romances. Twilight is a cheesy, forbidden romance. So people like Twilight. See how we were able to use the transitive property? :3 (I think my Math teacher said something along those lines for something non-Twilight related once.)

And you realize this is exactly why other people hate it.

Twilight....Worst romance in history of mankind. Its like the movie has feeling........................................feeling.............then edward does some stupidity.............then again some feeling....and then Taylor Lautner add to the misery -.-........then again feelings...then bella says she loves both....LOL..i'd rather read science and knowledge textbooks..

Dc romance ftw xD

CEDRIC DIGGORY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE LOYAL HOUSE IN HOGWARTS!!! FEEL ASHAMED!!!

Don't blame our poor Hufflepuff.

After death, he was abducted by vampires, and was forced to transform into Edward, retaining no memories of his former self. :3 Twilight got the story wrong. Real story is that Cedric Diggory was kidnapped by sparkling, blood-sucking fairies that called themselves vampires. slytherin_by_lordaquaticus-d35g3ov.jpg

Oh, and SLYTHERIN FTW!!!!

Oh, when will you stop placing Youtube videos like in every 2 posts?

Oh, and when will this site have less identity mysteries? First IU, then Nobody, and now you.