Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Your Pets

Well~... First we had two cats (so many years ago that I don't even remember.. :mellow:) that ran away... Then a few years ago we got two more, one which was mine and another which was my sister's... Well, my sister's cat got run over by a car... :( My cat ran away while we were on vacation... Then later we got two more cats, and again, I and my sister owned one each.. My cat got run over too.. :( She still have her cat now, though. :) And her cat was a female, so she first got two cats which didn't survive and then later got four which all survived. :) We have all but one of those now... The one we don't have ran away.. :( And that was also while we were on vacation.. :( She was my cat. Anyway, Elina (the mother of the four cats) got two other cats again, but only one survived.. We still have her. :) So, we have four cats and their mother, Elina, now. :) That is five cats. :P :P

And then my sister just got some kind of bird (don't remember what it's called..). :P

Well~... First we had two cats (so many years ago that I don't even remember.. :mellow:) that ran away... Then a few years ago we got two more, one which was mine and another which was my sister's... Well, my sister's cat got run over by a car... :( My cat ran away while we were on vacation... Then later we got two more cats, and again, I and my sister owned one each.. My cat got run over too.. :( She still have her cat now, though. :) And her cat was a female, so she first got two cats which didn't survive and then later got four which all survived. :) We have all but one of those now... The one we don't have ran away.. :( And that was also while we were on vacation.. :( She was my cat. Anyway, Elina (the mother of the four cats) got two other cats again, but only one survived.. We still have her. :) So, we have four cats and their mother, Elina, now. :) That is five cats. :P :P

And then my sister just got some kind of bird (don't remember what it's called..). :P

Wow, your family has an interesting history with pets...

I used to have a pet tadpole named Jimmy...but my dad forgot to feed him ^ ^;; so you know..>.>

My brother was so sad, that my dad felt bad and now we have a pet hamster named Cutie Pie! :D My little brother named him that xD

I also have a pet caterpillar. We need him Cow. xD because it's so fat.

Lolz and for siblings I have three little siblings which I consider all my lil' pets~ x)

ive had a pet duckling, two pet sparrows, and two pet turtles, all of which died cuz i forgot to feed them DX

and i have a 6 year old sister who my parents feed so i dont have to worry about that XD

We used to hav many pets :V

Except that I get scared of them each day more and more,

So my parents decided that no pets forever,

Well,I save up to buy a Hamster!

And her she is now!~

XD