Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

Dear Anonymous...

Dear Peanut,

Hmmm...I dunno :V I know I'm never gonna write anything anyway :B I don't want people getting affected by mental problems after reading any kind of story written by me. :\

Nope

-Zubat

Dear neechan's cousin,

Save Rascal's life!! D:

-Zubat

Don't read it, because it will njever be finished. I'll leave before that three-part fanfic will be finished

Dear Twin,

Try me.

~Aster

Dear Zubat,

Well well well. I was speaking Korean. And no, it has nothing to do with anything.

~Master of Light and Darkness

PS: That song is too flattery.

Dear Someone,

Your real age is a mystery. Such a good mystery I want it to remain a mystery. Because mysterious girls are cooler. B)

~Nara

Dear everyone,

Using the "magical twin" thing said by White Rabbit, I wrote a story somewhat like a fantasy.

-AL and astra are twins

-MK, Hikari chan and Erza are family members of AL and astra.

-Premium is a wise old man (LOL)

-Zubat is like the Cheshire Cat

-My best friend (Maru) and her "crush" (Soju) play mysterious people.

-Rye is someone searching for something (*spoilers*)

-P-Charm is a wizard (^_^)

-I am....someone who does something at the end.

• Upvote 2

Dear Laika,

Nah, you're AL and Laika

-Someone

Dear everyone,

Here is the story:

There was this childless couple who went to a wishing well to wish for a child. When they threw in the coin, the well filled with water and there were two babies floating on banana leaves. The couple took them and took care of them. (That's AL and Laika)

This couple adopted 3 other children: MK, Erza and Hikari. They were frolicking near the well when some sort of force pulled at AL and Laika and pulled them inside the well.

The Search and Rescue Operations were interrupted by the appearance of two figures who identified themselves as Maru and Soju, saying that they should give up looking for the twins since they belong there anyway. MK suggested they go to the Premium Old Man (whut) to look for answers.

The twins landed on a forest floor where they were greeted by a girl, welcoming them to their new home.

They meet the Zubat, a bat-human hybrid (how accurate) and it gives them info about where they are. (Sorry spoilers)

Meanwhile, MK, Erza and Hikari are plagued by troubles sent by Maru and Soju to stop them from getting to the P.O.M when they meet Rye, who is also on her way to the P.O.M. for a question. They agree to go together.

AL and Laika are stopped by another girl who invites them for tea. Over tea, she tells them more about the Unknown Realm (aka where they are)

The foursome aboveground reach the P.O.M., but he tells them that the two problems have the same solution, but they are not part of the solution. Dejectedly, they go back home.

Aaaaand there's more, but I'm too lazy to type it.

-Someone

• Upvote 2

Dear Someone.

Oh for the love of God. Or the love of whatever you believe in.

Aster and Astra were twins, seperated at birth. Aster was taken by Kiddo while the girl Astra was taken by Hikari and Erza. But they were not ordinary twins. Soon after the twins were seperated and grew up separately in different parts of the world, but their guardians soon vanished when both of them turned 15.

Aster set out on foot, being guided by the moon, and so did Astra, following the path of the stars. They had no intention of finding each other, they were just out to explore the world. If only they had known fate had greater plans.

On Aster's way he met Rye, a mysterious young girl. Something triggered his hidden instincts, and he felt compelled to protect Rye. But he could not spend much time with her. The girl wanted to go her own way, unsure of Aster, but still spoke as if they were linked by a bond. Aster made sure on her word, promising himself he wouldn't let anything hurt her. He rarely made a promises in his life, but the only times he did, he would fulfil them.

Astra was afraid of the world, but she met another one who was also travelling and bored. So bored that this person could only talk about being bored. She was Zubat, and was the second member of Astra's party. The nights went by and Astra found a good friend in Zubat.

One day, she reached a forest. There was a stranger lying on a branch in the canopy above, seemingly asleep. On Zubat's suggestion, Astra called out to him, only to be greeted by a falling banana.

"Hey! what gives?!" Astra yelled. "That was such an uninteresting way to call someone. Try again." the stranger, Aster said. It took a couple of tries from Astra, advice from Zubat, and the descent of nearly a dozen bananas before Aster told Astra what words she should choose before he got down.

They talk for a while, until out of nowhere appear Kiddo, Erza and Hikari. But they are being chased by She Who Must Be Named aka a girl called Nara-chan. A liar, insensitive and out to get all the boys in the world because she had a tough life not caring what others have been through. Aster had a run-in with her before and could only conclude that as long as she had a few people she could get along with, she cared not for the emotions of feelings of others, but boys only.

Sighing, Aster walked away, not enjoying the reunion with anyone, off on a search to find Rye. The world burn down for all he cared. But he was intercepted by Kiddo who told him to apologize to Nara and simply be her friend. The prospect terrifed Aster. He had tried before and more than once. Sad at heart for the unwarranted hatred he got, nothing to prove he wasn't hated, Aster stopped.

There were two more people, Maru and Soju, with Nara. They wanted to take off with Astra for some unknown reason. This Aster could not stand and ran away with Astra, meeting up with an innocent youth called Prem. Together they took off for Japan.

---To be continued. Find out in the next episode of I Have To Go My Mom Will Kill Me Because I Have Tests Tomorrow---

~Nara

~Nara

• Upvote 2

^Hahahahah oh my gosh Old Man.

-Someone

It's of what we do believe, so don't mind me and my childish imagination.

-Someone

P.S. You should see my best friend's story about descendants of Day and Night