Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

I'm a stupid girl,Cannot confess to her crush..

Even though she adore him for more then year......~ *sigh*

You shouldn't confess to him.

If it took that long, he doesn't deserve you.

O__O

My mother's friend's baby died that way... After 8-9 months of pregnancy... They were curious as to why the baby is not due after it was close to ten months. And when they checked, the baby had died...

:(

Anyways, yes, when I was born I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, which could've resulted in a) not being able to breathe and eventually dying; or B) living but being mentally unstable. Luckily, I survived without any side effects. I only found out a couple of months ago when my mom mentioned it.

I'm a stupid girl,Cannot confess to her crush..

Even though she adore him for more then year......~ *sigh*

That's not stupid. Not at all. What kind of guy is he? Does he like anyone? Is he close to you?

You shouldn't confess to him.

If it took that long, he doesn't deserve you.

Some people take it slow. If he had done something directly to hurt her and on purpose (or not on purpose but not cared), then I'd say he didn't deserve her.

I might've died because of the umbilical cord getting wrapped around my neck. :mellow: But I didn't.

That's exactly what happened to me. And I also lied horizontally in my mother's womb, not vertically up-side-down like usual, so the doctors had to perform surgery...

@pipichan: phew... That was close then :) I was the first child. Took very long for my mother. My sister was quick. My brother was premature. My brother was the weirdest... In terms of character and development. He can't talk even when he reached 1 years old and grew too slowly mentally. Now he's the smartest of all of us xd

I've only got... two hours of sleep... okay... + Another half an hour of additional sleep.. just now... I can't get back to sleep now... SO im coming on DCW >__<

im going on fb(the rest of my family is waking up at 4am but me so i dont need 2 sleep yet

it 9pm here

good 4 u that takes skills

i have pretty good luck so i almost always win only if i dont try

if i try i lose

I wanted to lose as soon as possible... but instead I won in front of three classes combined :(

I've only got... two hours of sleep... okay... + Another half an hour of additional sleep.. just now... I can't get back to sleep now... SO im coming on DCW >__<

OK. Go to sleep, KKLT.

Oooh. I slept at 4am yesterday night... Around there... and I was waken up at around 6am <_< Because of my sis and bro... <_<

i work perfectly fine if i get 5.5 to 6 hr of sleep

i can stay awake from 6:30am to 1:30am on skool days

and i dont drink coffee

I am used to sleeping 5 hours a day. But not that used to sleep 3 hours yet... D:

keep trying or u can be like my bro

he just drinks 5hr energy(it works) at camp

he ran outside 4 10min 4 no reason

keep trying or u can be like my bro

he just drinks 5hr energy(it works) at camp

he ran outside 4 10min 4 no reason

Coffee or tea or anything don't work with me. My body don't accept stuff easily. I think that's why I look so malnutritioned :P and thats why I don't gain weight even while eating that much...

You shouldn't be. Go to sleep.

I tried... I woke up at 6... and tried to go back to sleep. but I just tossed and turned until my back hurts.. I guess it didn't work out today XDDDDDDDDDDD So I come online earlier :P

Coffee or tea or anything don't work with me. My body don't accept stuff easily. I think that's why I look so malnutritioned :P and thats why I don't gain weight even while eating that much...

but 5hr energy works

yea im really bad at trying 2 make ppl sleep

when i live in skool my roomate who one of my best friends

thought i was the worst roomate cuz she couldnt sleep cuz i kept talking about tv shows and friends