Detective Conan World
Vi Graythorn

Share A Fact About You

YES. *grovels*

Back in my lurking days, I often stared at AL's display name and questioned what the heck it was (Leiyuu Magmatic Skyterror I think).

Leiyu is Chinese for storm. The others...I really don't know.

Boys are scared of me, and that makes me happy ^^

Google and common sense are your friends like Magical Pruneapple demonstrates.

I'm not scared of Nara ^^

*facepalms* I should pay more attention to that pinyin chart taped on the wall...

Muahaha :twisted:

What reason?

I'm broke right now

Parents are always the answer.

AoT has taken the joy away from One Piece for me.

I suck at Mario Kart 64.

"No, no, no! Road! How am I supposed to win this race if you don't bend yourself to my path?!"

Is MK64 harder than the newer games?  I've only played Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 8, and they aren't so bad.  Of course, I spent every waking moment of an entire month cramping my hands over MK DS, and I was terrible at it when I first started.  I haven't played enough of MK8, so I can only get first place on 50cc sometimes.

I will conquer my fear to make Nara unhappy.  And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Is MK64 harder than the newer games? I've only played Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 8, and they aren't so bad. Of course, I spent every waking moment of an entire month cramping my hands over MK DS, and I was terrible at it when I first started. I haven't played enough of MK8, so I can only get first place on 50cc sometimes.

MK64 isn't hard at all. 1st place on 150cc is like 50cc (for me)

Is MK64 harder than the newer games?  I've only played Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 8, and they aren't so bad.  Of course, I spent every waking moment of an entire month cramping my hands over MK DS, and I was terrible at it when I first started.  I haven't played enough of MK8, so I can only get first place on 50cc sometimes.

I will conquer my fear to make Nara unhappy.  And I mean that in the nicest way possible.

STTTTAAAAHP CALLING ME PEOPLE STAAAHHHHP

I'm great at procrastinating

STTTTAAAAHP CALLING ME PEOPLE STAAAHHHHP

I'm great at procrastinating

Ahahahha... So you're a game now?

Same. Really great. I should be awarded as Time's Procrastinator of the Year

MK64 isn't hard at all. It brings back good memories from my childhood, but 1st place on 150cc isn't challenging whatsoever. Then again, playing MK with 1 player simply isn't better than multiple players.